JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Oldest woman you had sex with?
Page: < prev  of 4   next > 
luvpanties69 Amateur Jackinchatter

495 posts since 2021-09-10
50 year old bisexual
I was 48 she was 68. she had not had sex in over 5 years...

I fucked her silly for weeks... the pussy was not bad... needed some lube..

I would ask her to jerk me off on sofa out of now where.. she would pull down my pants and do it...

she would say lick my pussy.. your friend my husband had not done it 25 years... I laughed and said ohhh you liked that..

I would eat her out every time I saw her as favor... she would sit down and I would get down and start...

a few times she walked in and said come eat me out..

She became very clingy so I broke it off.

she loved my panty fetish.. she would buy them for me.. show up only in panties at my door..

I wanna try a 70 to 75 year old... just to say I fucked one...

I bet if I walked around nursing home offering sex I could get one easy..
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
lovingliferightnow Skilled Jackinchatter

556 posts since 2020-12-10
69 year old curious male from PNW
89. HUGE breasts with large nipples and still one of the tightest pussies I've ever fucked.
Unregistered ?

My mum is 72, I should introduce her to you guys smile
luvpanties69 Amateur Jackinchatter

495 posts since 2021-09-10
50 year old bisexual
She was great, she had no idea about anything, but as long as she had a big hard cock slamming her she was happy....

she would be cooking dinner... I would go in her room and put on a pair of her panties.. get hard... come out and pull up her skirt and say I wanna fuck you.... she would just say ommmg do me...

I wish I had kept alive... I did not want to fuck her three times a week... but right now... I could pound an old pussy...

A younger looking 75... I would fuck them.. they deserve a few more good ones before its over.

wankaddictstroketard Novice Jackinchatter

57 posts since 2022-04-16
40 year old curious male from Goonville WA
I would love to have OLD pussy again at 40+. In my 20's I attracted cougars online. Some were for local dating, some were in other countries.

Oldest woman I was with was a granny aged, big titted "mom" type. Freshly divorced. Wanted sex w/ a virile younger boy for ongoing reliable sex. I was told she was late 50's. She never confirmed but my 24yrs old eyes thought older! Maybe 60+

At nearly 40 I now think about old women as more aged than even that. My preference would be 70+. A married in heat pussy who the hubby can't fuck. So either he brings in younger buck to pound her, or she cheats and we secret bang. Old bald cunt, fat tits slag, pretty when dressed up in lingerie + caked on makeup; who would do anything, say anything for erect cock. Perform any act to make it fuck her silly!
...increasingly turning into a "Goonersexual" from these bi urges.
Unregistered ?

When I was 17 I fucked a woman who was in her late 40s. I got chatting to a guy (who I think was gay) on a night out and ended up going back to his for an after party of sorts. She shared a house with him and came through to join us for a while. Then she got up to leave the room and looked at me and nodded her head in the direction of upstairs. So I followed her upstairs and had the best sex of my life (at that point)
Strokemate3 Novice Jackinchatter

17 posts since 2023-02-08
63 year old from Grantham Stamford Melton Bourne Spalding
I met up with an older lady in her seventies I met on POF, she was up for sex the first meet, she had not had sex for 30 years, her pussy tasted so sweet, unfortunately she turned into a bunny boiler and said she was going to overdose on her meds when I said I wasn't going to see her again,had to call the police to go and check on her
plush Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5160 posts since 2010-02-06
heterosexual male from USA
My last wife my third was one year younger then me our sex bucket list and it seems like we did everything in the book and somethings not in the book to experience thrills and joys of sex.
old long time jacker who loves anal with woman only
Palmlovers Skilled Jackinchatter

775 posts since 2010-12-31
64 year old bisexual male from Tx
My 1st wife was 20 years older than me. When we married I was 21 and she was 41. We were married for 17 years so when we divorced we were 38 and 58 respectively.

My 2nd wife and I were the same age and also married for 17 years. After we divorced I had 2 girlfriends who were 10 and 17 years older than me. I was with the first one for about 2 1/2 years and basically I was 60 and she was 70. With the second, I was 62 and she was 77.

Solely from my experiences I found that older women don't necessarily lose their sex drive and, in fact, it seemed just the opposite as they were just as eager to have sex as I was.
Plus older women are very open about what they like and very matter-of-fact about sex, no head games or other bullshit.
Stroke, edge, leak, goon, deny, repeat!
sussexbox Amateur Jackinchatter

256 posts since 2022-01-09
50 year old bisexual male from West Sussex
Fucked a granny, mid 60s at a glamourous granny event in a club
She loved it
Jester82407 Amateur Jackinchatter

236 posts since 2021-07-27
42 year old bisexual male from Illinois
Whelp everyone's got me beat...35, and that was with my wife when we last fucked over 4 years ago
Ask for chat handles!
Unregistered ?

In my 30s I fucked a woman in her mid-60s. Was great. Amazing big tits on her.
UlsterRob Professional Jackinchatter

1511 posts since 2021-06-03
61 year old curious male from Ulster County, NY
Your choice!

I was 19, she was 35.
I was 62, she was 65.

Wouldn't trade either experience!
PM me if you like messaging about masturbating!
Kikguy69 Novice Jackinchatter

39 posts since 2019-01-29
39 year old bisexual male from Birmingham UK
When I was 21 I fucked a 63 year old on holiday.
Fucked a 70 year old a few years back.

Absolutely loved bothe experiences
Cincyfun Amateur Jackinchatter

254 posts since 2016-07-14
44 year old heterosexual from Cincinnati
When I was 30, I had a client from work and she was 62. I was trying to sell her a life insurance policy and told her the price would be good because she was in "great shape". She said something like "at least there's that since I'm not getting any from my husband because he has ED." I said "Must be torture for him. You look great." and concluded our business.

The husband called me the next day and told me that when she got home from our appointment the day before, she went right into telling him about it, fingering herself, and begging him to eat her pussy. He asked that I come over that weekend and fuck her while he watched.

She was all dolled up with a hot dress and make-up when I arrived. We chatted over a drink and then his son, her early 20s step-son came downstairs. It was super awkward because it felt like he just wouldn't leave so I wondered if he knew why I was there. After almost an hour he finally left and his dad walked out with him.

I didn't know if dude wanted us to wait but she hopped right on my lap and started making out with me. When he got back, he started talking to me about work and sports and other normal conversation, meanwhile she's worked her way to the floor and is pulling out my cock. Then she starts sucking me off and he raises his glass to cheers me. It was weird so I picked her up and carried her to the bedroom while she kissed on me.

While in the bedroom, he mostly watched but he'd lick her pussy a bit while she'd blow me. The she started begging for me to fuck her. The awkwardness was gone and it was go time. That pussy was amazing. Perfect tight but not too tight.

At the end, I had her laying on her side with one leg straight, that I straddled while her other leg was bent around my waist. I told her I was about to pop and he told me she liked cum on her tits. So I stood up on the bed and she rolled to her back with her hands holding her tits together. But she was looking up at me with her pretty eyes and make-up, mouth wide open. So I unloaded on her face, into her mouth, and she moaned all throughout.

There was a pause. I'm standing over her, cum drops landing on her cheek. She's covered in cum. And we're both just looking at him.

He looked shocked and pissed off. I was scared at first because it was my first time banging a guy's wife while he was watching. But, and you can call me despicable, him looking pissed turned me on. So I flipped her onto her hands and knees and started banging her from behind. With her face still cum-covered, she started moaning like crazy, which had him more pissed, which made me fuck harder. He watched for a minute or two and then he left the room. It didn't take long. I creampied her pussy. She just laid there and thanked me for fucking her right while I got dressed. And then I left, no idea where he went because I didn't see him on the way out.

The next week, he moved his business elsewhere and I never saw either of them again.
Page: < prev  of 4   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Oldest woman you had sex with?