JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » How long do you last with your GF or Wife?
Page: < prev  of 2  
Unregistered ?

Mrfoof1968 said:
My wife likes to be on top. If she starts fucking me hard I can't last that long. If we're doing doggy its over fast. If its missionary I can hang on a bit as i can control the speed and slow down or stop when I need to. If my wife comes home used from a date with her lover I can maybe get 2 or pumps in before I cum.

Sounds exactly like my situation, although my wife doesn't have a lover that I know of.

She knows that I masturbate to fantasies of her getting fucked by several of the neighborhood hubbies, so just to get me going while she's riding me she'll start talking dirty about the things she's been doing with Mike (or Dan or Tom or Dave or Larry or Jared or Geoff). Tells me how they're so much bigger than me and how nice it is to be fucked by "a real man's cock." That usually does it. I blow my load instantly.

cockstrokeeyeshotsmooth
Add a reply Quote this post
Xluv_2_showX Professional Jackinchatter

1052 posts since 2019-07-08
43 year old bisexual male from US northeast
When she is on top I last pretty long. In mish I can go for a bit cause I have control, but when she starts cumming and her pussy squeezes it is hard to resist and she cums a lot. In doggy I don't last long. I can't help but stat playing with her asshole and it makes her cum whem I rub the rim, but when I try to put a finger in she whimpers and protests and that sets me off everytime
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
luvpanties69 Amateur Jackinchatter

495 posts since 2021-09-10
50 year old bisexual
Lots of variables... I have cum in one minute and lasted an hour...

most girls, will let you reload and keep going...

sometimes she rolls over and says that sucked and starts masterbating...

sometimes wife got dry before I came... I would roll over lube up and finish...

One time she know neighbor husband was home without wife and we were drunk.. I came fast.. she texted him.. to come over and finish her...

she met him on back porch... I watched through window... I opened window and said I hard again.. she laughed and said I am about to cum.... she then let me know as she orgasmed...

about hour later.. I just started masterbating in room with them....

They got naked and started calling me freak... I cum fast like high school kid......

I said I came fast because I stopped mid masterbation last night and was super horny... two nights ago I faked it and jerked off after downstairs....

The wife laughed and said I come to bed after you fall asleep and masterbate every night.....

She said that on vacation in costa rica, her mom caught her masterbating on porch... she stopped but kept touching it... her mom told her she came out here to masterbate... she said she went in the room and sat in chair near you... and did it... I said what about you... she said I finished and walked in as her step mom was pulling up her panties....

I pulled off cover after and showed her you in my thong... she said she heard her mom cum outside....

Her mom told her that her older step sister and her mom masterbated together on vacation and the boat...

she said her mom loves cock, and would probably fuck me if she could...

User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Like others have said it really depends on a few factors. If I am drunk or high then I can usually last longer. But she has a few tricks up her cunt that she knows will make me blow my load quickly if she wants
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » How long do you last with your GF or Wife?