JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Caught jacking in public restroom
Page: of 1  
FallingMatt Novice Jackinchatter

73 posts since 2022-05-24
53 year old
Yesterday I had to take a run down the interstate to take care of some business I knew I was going past one of my favorite rest areas I stopped and went in and had a seat in the handicap stall I was sitting there having a nice jerk when I heard someone come in They went into the stall next to me The stalls in this place are rather short so an average size guy can look over in on you if they walk up close I was getting close to cumming so I pointed my cock down at the water and was jacking myself pretty good I did not hear another person come in so I thought all was good Just as I was about to release my load into the toilet I heard my door rattle and a really tall guy was standing there looking over the door at me as I started to shoot my load There was nothing I could do but look at him as my first spurt of cum shot into the toilet He apologized as I continued to cum and then turned and walked away I finished cumming and cleaned up my cock and left the stall He was not in the restroom when I stood up and as I exited the restroom he was standing outside where he apologized again and I just said no problem as I walked past him without looking at him All in all it was pretty hot though
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile

53 year old
I made a long road trip last Wednesday I took a dick pill before I left so I would be able to get a really good erection easily I have ED and Pyronies so a good firm erection is difficult I stopped at several rest areas and truck stops on the way and edged my cock as I traveled throughout the day I finally stopped at a truck stop that had a really good cell signal and logged on to a jacking cam site and stroked my cock on cam until I had a terrific orgasm Is shot two very large ropes of cum and moaned really loud as I shot off I will be leaving Monday morning going back home and I plan on doing the same thing I am going to take a dick pill before I leave and edge my way home I really want to stop and get a hotel room about halfway and get on cam and spend some time jacking before I finish myself off while I am being watched Either way I am going to edge my way home before shooting my load. It is a 15 hour trip so I have plenty of time to take care of my businesses
Unregistered ?

FallingMatt said:
Yesterday I had to take a run down the interstate to take care of some business I knew I was going past one of my favorite rest areas I stopped and went in and had a seat in the handicap stall I was sitting there having a nice jerk when I heard someone come in They went into the stall next to me The stalls in this place are rather short so an average size guy can look over in on you if they walk up close I was getting close to cumming so I pointed my cock down at the water and was jacking myself pretty good I did not hear another person come in so I thought all was good Just as I was about to release my load into the toilet I heard my door rattle and a really tall guy was standing there looking over the door at me as I started to shoot my load There was nothing I could do but look at him as my first spurt of cum shot into the toilet He apologized as I continued to cum and then turned and walked away I finished cumming and cleaned up my cock and left the stall He was not in the restroom when I stood up and as I exited the restroom he was standing outside where he apologized again and I just said no problem as I walked past him without looking at him All in all it was pretty hot though

Where were you, I think the tall guy was me.
Unregistered ?

thats so hot
pantybottom Amateur Jackinchatter

264 posts since 2019-11-23
81 year old
He might of wanted to give u a blow job since he was outside waiting

53 year old
Pips said:
Where were you, I think the tall guy was me.
I was in central Mississippi.
Unregistered ?

FallingMatt said:
I was in central Mississippi.

I was in Utah. Shucks.
Jackmeehoff Novice Jackinchatter

25 posts since 2023-06-16
68 year old curious male from Tampa Bay
I was in the park restroom jerkin' when a guy came in and looked over the partition, so I showed him what I was working with and he came around and sucked me to finish. I guess not everyone goes in to pee, lol.
headerfatty Professional Jackinchatter

1354 posts since 2010-01-18
62 year old curious from Hou Tx
I remember as a teen in the UK my boss needed the toilet so he went into South park in Darlo ,he opened the stall door a man was in there with his cock out wanking ! he said i was here first ! .
ShortFuse Professional Jackinchatter

1248 posts since 2019-11-03
52 year old bisexual male from Nashville, TN
I went in to the restroom at a Rest Area and used the urinal. The guy next to me was jacking off and he stepped back so I could watch. He shot his load in the urinal and I said, "nice load" and I left. I had family waiting on me.
Small dick chronic masturbator
GraysAnatomy Omnipitant Jackinchatter

26681 posts since 2015-04-06
81 year old bisexual male from Central US
I would not say I was caught jacking-off in public restrooms but I have been seen many times jacking-off at urinals in public restrooms in shopping malls, airports, and sports events. I really do not try to hide it.
User posted image
. . . . . . . . . . Surely no one is so naive they really believe a 5.2 inch erection is considered average . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .I see more 5.2 inch flaccid cocks than I do of little 5.2 inch erections. . . . . . . . . . .
neilxt Novice Jackinchatter

66 posts since 2023-05-17
20 year old bisexual male from Kansas City, MO
If i never get caught or seen, where's the fun? That's all im finna say hehe
19yo Bater
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Caught jacking in public restroom