JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Whats the kinkiest thing you ever tried or wanna try?
Page: of 30   next > 
Unregistered ?

I saw this topic on another site, thought I'd post it here to see what some of the responses are.
Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

This is kinda weird, I admit. I'd like to be drugged or chloroformed and wake up restrained and used as a sex slave.
mrtoelover Novice Jackinchatter

62 posts since 2009-06-25
51 year old heterosexual
hmm
i really dont know,.
i jerked off in the back seat of my g/f parents truck once, while her parents were in the front seat.

i sucked and got sucked off in my grandparents swimming pool with them and about 6 other people were around once

i jerked off in a porta potty while looking through the vents at this girl waiting out side

i had a girl get me off under the table with her feet while playing cards with my sister and 2 of her friend

its a toss up
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Perkin-AUS Amateur Jackinchatter

240 posts since 2006-08-28
61 year old homosexual from Brisbane, Qld, Australia
Whoa...mrtoelover - caps off to you! BiStoner...whoa - just - whoa amazed

For me:
Masturbation in various places - on a Brisbane suburban train, afternoon, alone in the carriage - did it more than once on different days. Also outside my house (two different locations) in the street early hours of the morning, naked. Once while a j/o bud watched me from the footpath (both of us naked). Have also done some nude walking to a park with a couple of blokes - all naked, with hardons and when we got to the park - party time!!!wink

Kinky sex - suppose DP is a big one - remember a mate and I playing with a young dude (18yo) who had a most "commodious" arse - not only both our cocks went up him, we fucked together and my mate shot his load, but my mate managed to wank my cock with his fingers while I was in there at one point too. I didn't cum from that wank he did, but the experience was amazing for all concerned!

Another kinky sex experience was giving another young lad (19yo) a piss enema on two separate occasions which made him hit the roof sexually and was amazing to be pissing in him, kissing him and watching him flog himself stupid and shoot an arc of cum all over the wall.

And I suppose being involved in some bisexual group parties too - being able to rim or fuck a bloke while he is doing his thing on a chick is pretty special, especially when it makes them BOTH cum! eyeshot

Take your pick Opus1962M!
Thoughts become things...pick the horniest ones!!
Creamaster Professional Jackinchatter

1026 posts since 2009-03-14
60 year old bisexual from Ottawa, Ontario
Masturbating in a pair of panties (with a hole cut out in front so I can stroke my member) and shitting in them at the moment of orgasm and filling them with poo as I spurt and spurt.
Do you crave big balls?
brisjkr Amateur Jackinchatter

297 posts since 2006-04-29
66 year old male from Brisbane, Australia
Well I thought being naked and jacking off with a buddy on the footpath outside his house was just horny fun but apparently it's kinky.

How about a female friend sucking off her partner then dribbling his cum over me while I'm jerking off. Or the time I ate a flake chocolate out of her cunt.
dickguy Professional Jackinchatter

1678 posts since 2009-05-14
86 year old heterosexual male from Minnesota
I've long had the idea that I'd like to play a game at a gathering of about 10 M/F couples, where all the people are naked, the room is divided by bed sheets, or some other kind of cloth, from ceiling to floor. The guys are all on one side with just their cocks sticking through holes in the sheet all the cocks would be at the same height from the floor, by shorter guys standing on something to even the heights. Now the gals would come into the room on the other side of the sheet and have to determine which cock was their guys. No talking allowed, just figure it out by feel, looks or taste. Of course all this feeling, tasteing etc, is going to make the various cocks change size and shape.
When each gal has picked "their" cock, the sheet will be dropped and the truth will be known. I can envision that there could be two or more gals claiming one of the cocks and that would leave one or more, unclaimed. The end of the game is that the gal screws the guy she had picked.
Dickguy
pnsinhand Amateur Jackinchatter

234 posts since 2007-09-10
55 year old heterosexual male from NE Minnesota
for me it would be playing strip poker with a couple and having the stakes raised to "wide-open-play" sexual favors
Life is too short - taste its nectar
Thetrainer Novice Jackinchatter

35 posts since 2008-01-30
50 year old curious from KY
My wife and her brothers wife started talking sex on the phone. Her sis n law has always been a huge fanacy of mine by the way. The conversation turned into would you like to be watched. My wife said she wouldnt want to just be watched but like her to play along. One thing lead to another and I had them both in my bed with them going at each other and me. It was the most amazing thing up to that point I've ever experienced.

Then we were with another very hot friend of hers about the same way except this girl had a toy and they got each other off 3 or 4 times each and I got them of twice myself. Quite amazing. With my wife our sex is so good even when its just me and her. Actually it best that way.

The latest thing was spending the night at a guy friends house. I watched my wife do everything imaginable and watched her get simply pounded in every position. And she just kept going. So THE most kinky thing I've done is Rub a guys cock through the thin layer between my wifes ass and pussy while they fucked and came together. It doesn't get much hotter than that. In my opinion anyway.
in-gfs-thong Novice Jackinchatter

34 posts since 2009-09-18
36 year old bisexual from uk
i love wankin off in 2 my gfs worn panties

brisjkr said:
Well I thought being naked and jacking off with a buddy on the footpath outside his house was just horny fun but apparently it's kinky.

LMAO - apparently it is on the other side of the Pacific...but you and I know it was just horny fun...

"The definition of erotic is a feather....kinky is the whole chicken" Anon

dickguy said:
I've long had the idea that I'd like to play a game at a gathering of about 10 M/F couples, where all the people are naked, the room is divided by bed sheets, or some other kind of cloth, from ceiling to floor. The guys are all on one side with just their cocks sticking through holes in the sheet all the cocks would be at the same height from the floor, by shorter guys standing on something to even the heights. Now the gals would come into the room on the other side of the sheet and have to determine which cock was their guys. No talking allowed, just figure it out by feel, looks or taste. Of course all this feeling, tasteing etc, is going to make the various cocks change size and shape.

I've always wanted to do a variant on this one - me and another chick positioned at a series of glory holes (or as some SOPV call them "Suckatoriums"wink again with no touching or speaking and see if the dudes getting sucked could tell if it was a man or a woman sucking their cock...
TonySee Amateur Jackinchatter

168 posts since 2008-06-01
curious from Northern Virginia
I have a neighbor that has a hot wife that I would like to have a SESSION with.
I would like her to be nude on her bed fingering herself while watching me stroking her husbands cock. I would make him shoot his cum all over her tits and face.
After I made him cum I would jack off and add my cum to his!
Then we would all shower together - and see what whould develope!
tonysee
kungfu40 Amateur Jackinchatter

411 posts since 2007-10-27
bisexual from Canada
Kinkiest thing I've tried: laying down in an empty bathtub and pissing all over myself, including tasting / swallowing some of it. Lots of fun but not something I get to do very often.

Kinkiest thing I'd like to try: there are so many kinky things I'd like to try, it's hard to pick just one!

The first two that come to mind:

1. Get fucked in the ass by at least 5 young studs (in rapid succession)

2. Have a group of girls all squat and take a huge piss on me as I jerk off.

Regards,

KungFu40
Whatever gets your rocks off!
Unregistered ?

Not much. The kinkiest (besides jacking it with another guy) would maybe be masturbate with nylons on with something in my butt.

I'd like to be tied up and edged, fucked, sucked or masturbated by a group of men or women. Probably not in the cards anytime soon.
Page: of 30   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Whats the kinkiest thing you ever tried or wanna try?