JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Eating your own cum
Page: of 1  
GoshenIndianamwm Novice Jackinchatter

77 posts since 2018-03-12
46 year old curious male from Indiana
Woke up this morning incredibly horny. I was sitting on the couch drinking my coffee before work and just had the urge to cum. I unloaded my balls and released every drop into my coffee and I'm presently sitting at work sipping my coffee knowing that every drink I take has my load drip feeding myself my own cum. My cock twitches with each sip. Love it
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
vicarswanktoo Amateur Jackinchatter

395 posts since 2011-09-14
60 year old curious
Never tried that but your Coffee with Cream sounds awesome!
I prefer to shoot my come into my hand and lick it up or to spoon it off of my chest if I'm masturbating in bed.
Not an actual Vicar
GoshenIndianamwm Novice Jackinchatter

77 posts since 2018-03-12
46 year old curious male from Indiana
Oh yeah. I enjoy that too along with legs over my head and shooting directly into my mouth. Mmmmmmm damn I'm craving more
celebjeanslover Professional Jackinchatter

1493 posts since 2021-03-27
58 year old
GoshenIndianamwm said:
Woke up this morning incredibly horny. I was sitting on the couch drinking my coffee before work and just had the urge to cum. I unloaded my balls and released every drop into my coffee and I'm presently sitting at work sipping my coffee knowing that every drink I take has my load drip feeding myself my own cum. My cock twitches with each sip. Love it

I like hearing about impromptu moments like this, especially so when it involves eating one's own cum (one of my favourite things) in inventive ways. I've cum a few times on food and ate it, but never in my coffee. I should give it a try.
pajoe Skilled Jackinchatter

771 posts since 2010-11-27
bisexual male from PA
I love to eat my own cum. I love to cum in my hand and lick it clean or put my legs over my head and cum in my mouth.
I love to cum, see cumshots and eat my cum. Cum is the best part of sex.
Unregistered ?

Once you've tried eating your own spunk, there is no going back. I first ate mine out of necessity. I was about 25 and I was staying overnight at a friend's house. I slept on the floor in the den and when I woke up early the next morning, I was kind of horney.

I had been sleeping right next to a bookshelf and right next to me were some glossy photos. I grabbed them for a look and to my amazement, they were nude photos of my friend and his cute little blonde wife.

Needless to say, I started masturbating my cock. They had not awaken yet in the next room. One particular pic was a very extreme closeup of her gorgeous blonde pussy. I jerked to it until the cum shot from my young cock and landed in ropes all over my chest and stomach.

Now what? I could hear my friends starting to get up in the next room! Since I had no tissues to cleanup, I started scooping up my cum and feeding it into my mouth. I downed the last drop as they emerged from their bedroom.

I've been eating my spunk ever since. Not after every ejaculation, but at least once a week. It is soooo creamy and delicious. Give it a try!
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Eating your own cum