JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Has anyone ever fed you your own cum?
Page: < prev  of 3  
jackbird Skilled Jackinchatter

686 posts since 2017-09-21
66 year old bisexual male from Dover /Rochester New Hampshire
akadynomutt said:
My wife makes me lick it off her tits after I cum on them.. she usually makes herself cum as I do it.
Yep my wife to. Back when I was younger had lots of control and could cum just a little and stay hard. Would cum on her tits she then get on top ride me as I licked and sucked her cum covered 34 c's.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Old girlfriend used to like me to cum inside her, and then lick her clean afterwards.
bater96 Amateur Jackinchatter

164 posts since 2017-02-25
68 year old from East Coast
I had oral sex with an older man for a period of several years. He always deep kissed me after I shot in his mouth giving me a taste of my own cum. I reciprocated by deep kissing him after he came in my mouth. It was hot and a lot of fun.
Masturbation: It's fun and healthy for you
Glazemywife Novice Jackinchatter

81 posts since 2019-04-23
63 year old heterosexual male from florida
My wife jacked me off in my own mouth then sat her pussy on my mouth and made me eat her out while swallowing my own cum
Unregistered ?

I was walking behind a construction area fence once and a guy was back there taking a leak. I wandered nearby and he seemed to want me to see. Next thing I knew, we both came and he fed me my own cum. Unforgettable.
jim1954 Amateur Jackinchatter

271 posts since 2018-01-02
heterosexual male
My wife does all the time. She often gives me a cum filled kiss after one of her expert blowjobs. Sometimes she will watch me cover myself in cum after jacking off, then lick it all up and share it with a kiss full of cum. I love it!
Unregistered ?

Sadly not but I often cum on food and feed myself
jeepster Professional Jackinchatter

1365 posts since 2013-01-30
43 year old from Florida
My fiance will jerk me and as I drip pre she will rub it on her nips and have me lick them and suck her boobs
Ive ruined a small amount a few times in her boobs and she will say to not leave a mess on her

I want her to have a full load on her boobs and force me to lick her boobs clean
pantybottom Amateur Jackinchatter

264 posts since 2019-11-23
81 year old
It's also nice to clean someone else's cum from the wife. that always makes her cum again knowing im eating his cum
dckhrd Skilled Jackinchatter

659 posts since 2020-07-09
49 year old
Yes, my wife in one of two ways:

Kissing me after a blowjob with a mouth full of cum

Having me eat her out after I pop her puss full of cum
RobBanks Amateur Jackinchatter

382 posts since 2021-05-28
67 year old curious male from MS
Mrs Banks swallowed only once. But then one time -- a long, long time later -- she was sucking my cock, and as I got close, I told her, "Hold my cum in your mouth and bring it to me in your kiss." I was already eating my own cum when I stroked off, something that she did not know, so it wasn't something I was just saying in the heat of passion; I loved eating my own cum.

So when I started throbbing off in her mouth, she held on and took my whole load. When I finished, she slipped her lips from my cock and bobbed straight up, placing her lips over mine and dropping my cum in my mouth.

"Did you swallow that?" she asked. And I told her I had. After that day, she always sucked all my cum and then brought it to me in a kiss. I really do think that after that she preferred to suck me off and feed me my cum instead of fucking.

After that, too, she began to come to me and ask whether I wanted to be sucked. She really did get off on it. She would lay on her side, I'd be on my hands and knees pumping my cock into her mouth. And sometimes she'd say, her mouth full of manmeat on the move, "Fuck my mouth."

Or she'd say it as best she could with a mouth full of cock, anyway.

Sometimes when I finished in her, I'd glide down between her legs and clean her pussy up. We both very much enjoyed that. Something about my cum being inside her pussy made it so hot for us both.

Cum is sacred, in a way. Your cum is unique, the only of its kind in God's entire universe. You should never waste your cum.
Mrfoof1968 Amateur Jackinchatter

256 posts since 2021-11-06
55 year old
When I was dating my wife she would take my pre cum and rub it on my lips. She thought she was being funny as at that time I didn't like it. Fast forward we're married and she socked my cock and came up and gave me a cum kiss. I liked it. Then for there if I cam on her stockings (I have a stockings and heels fetish) she would tell me to lick it off her stockings. I have also eaten other men"s cum off of her as well.
Page: < prev  of 3  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Has anyone ever fed you your own cum?