JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Locker room full nudity
Page: of 2   next > 
Dailyjerkr Amateur Jackinchatter

198 posts since 2022-10-23
43 year old homosexual male from Philadelphia
Over the summer I went to a theme park water park near me. I went a few times and had interesting observations in the changing room. First off, The mens and womens actual changing rooms were separate buildings, no restrooms were in the room just a few cubicles in the center with flimsy shower curtains that barely closed facing out to a wide open bench on both sides and also had 3 shower cubicles in the back same cheap curtains. I noticed all variations in males changing clothes. Some on the bench fully proud nude, others cover in a towel and try to hide. Some waiting for cubicles. Some shower and towel off not a care who sees. I was interested in hearing your comfort level with nudity in a mens changing rooms with various aged males constantly in and out. Do you hide or do you show?
Manhole phone chat line and session app.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

I try to read the room and go with the flow. Most places like this I have been seem to be very modest. Showering before entering the pool, etc. is usually required. Seems like all the guys would rather do that in their swim trunks. So I will typically cover in some way, usually just a towel. One place I went to had no cubicles or anything. Just shower heads along the walls and benches and lockers off to the side. We all just stripped and went to the showers. I did not mind at all. My wife has laughed at my lack of modesty before since I do not mind getting naked in pretty much any setting. I definitely show.
ukwanker48 Amateur Jackinchatter

312 posts since 2007-04-26
65 year old curious male from UK
With not having a large penis I can remember being embarresed at school but no longer the case now. Now I am more than happy to wander around the locker room totally naked, I do sometimes struggle to prevent any kind of hard on though as I have a grower not a shower. We have two swimming pools near me, one has enclosed cubicles, the other is open shower area and its this one that I go to every time
Unregistered ?

At one time the gym I attended had an open shower space as well as cubicles. I was always keen to shower in the open, and often discreetly touched myself, usually getting hard while dripping wet. After one memorable occasion with another member I ended up back at his place for a few hours...

I do notice the majority of young guys cover up or go in a cubicle. Older generations seem to be more comfortable fully nude on the open bench. It really is a shame for anyone to feel awkward or uncomfortable with nudity. More and more places are going with privacy. Urinals arent even side by side without partitions anymore. Enjoy the ones without when you find them.
ShortFuse Professional Jackinchatter

1248 posts since 2019-11-03
52 year old bisexual male from Nashville, TN
Since I have a small cock, changing in front of people when I was young was terrifying. But now that I'm older I really don't care and actually enjoy showing off my little 2" limp cock. I've caught a few guys snickering and smiling. Glad I can make their day a little brighter.
Small dick chronic masturbator
joet Amateur Jackinchatter

248 posts since 2013-02-05
59 year old curious from US-New Hampshire
Never been shy in a lockerroom. always undressed and take my time dressing, letting it all hang out for everyone to see

So is it a size confidence thing or how you were raised that factors into full nudity in changing room? Or both. Nudity should not be hidden. It should be celebrated. We are all males, we have a penis. Each one is unique and special. We should be comfortable to be fully nude in front of another male.
GraysAnatomy Omnipitant Jackinchatter

26681 posts since 2015-04-06
81 year old bisexual male from Central US
I never hide and never wrap a towel around myself. And if someone speaks to me when I am naked I always turn and face them when I reply. I have what I have, I know we are all basically the same but we all have our individual differences so there is no shame in being oneself.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . User posted image . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . Surely no one is so naive they really believe a 5.2 inch erection is considered average . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .I see more 5.2 inch flaccid cocks than I do of little 5.2 inch erections. . . . . . . . . . .
OnanistUK Professional Jackinchatter

1064 posts since 2022-06-04
65 year old heterosexual male from Pervesville
ShortFuse said:
Since I have a small cock, changing in front of people when I was young was terrifying. But now that I'm older I really don't care and actually enjoy showing off my little 2" limp cock. I've caught a few guys snickering and smiling. Glad I can make their day a little brighter.

Same here - hid my tiny cock whenever possible as a teen but got over that shyness years ago. I actually want guys to notice at the gym etc my little package and feel better in themselves knowing my dick is absolutely no threat to any woman cockcockcockwinkwink
Colossal Pervert
jjonn3 Professional Jackinchatter

1053 posts since 2015-04-23
bisexual male from California
Growing up we had no option. Showers were required after gym class - the shower room was open - and towels were provided as we left the showers - so you walked to the shower completely naked.

It was awkward at first - but you got used to it.
Unregistered ?

Crowded lockers at local pool majority have no problem with their nudity
GraysAnatomy Omnipitant Jackinchatter

26681 posts since 2015-04-06
81 year old bisexual male from Central US
This would have been me. No shame.

User posted image
. . . . . . . . . . Surely no one is so naive they really believe a 5.2 inch erection is considered average . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .I see more 5.2 inch flaccid cocks than I do of little 5.2 inch erections. . . . . . . . . . .
Unregistered ?

Dailyjerkr said:
So is it a size confidence thing or how you were raised that factors into full nudity in changing room? Or both. Nudity should not be hidden. It should be celebrated. We are all males, we have a penis. Each one is unique and special. We should be comfortable to be fully nude in front of another male.

A little of both for me. I was raised by a mother whose family had been recent immigrants from Europe, living in a rural setting so nudity was no big deal and I grew up with a very similar mentality. It does help my confidence that more than one woman I have been with have expressed how happy they were with my size.
donhagen Amateur Jackinchatter

229 posts since 2012-07-04
46 year old curious male
same here, and then some fun after

GraysAnatomy said:
This would have been me. No shame.

User posted image
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Locker room full nudity