JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » What About Small Cocks?
Page: of 3   next > 
Mr_Bator Novice Jackinchatter

42 posts since 2008-10-24
73 year old curious from Australia
Hello all
There are plenty of photo's of 'hung' guys and lots of discussion about "How big is your cock?"

What about a poll to find the smallest erect cock on Jackinchat?

It's never made any difference to my sex life and I can still masturbate with the best of them but my fully erect cock just falls short of 5".

Anyone confident enough to beat that (pardon the pun).

M_B
16,000 + orgasms and still counting
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
smalldick5 Novice Jackinchatter

21 posts since 2008-06-07
64 year old curious
Im about the same - have a look at my profile! Never had any complaints from it
philintucson Amateur Jackinchatter

111 posts since 2009-10-21
85 year old bisexual from Tucson, AZ
Don't worry about the size of your cock, man. All you really need is a good mouthfull. Huge cocks are impressive and fun to look at, but they are really just a lot of extra meat. My cock is in the "small" range, but I have been told that it is very nice by both men and women.
Boxerzonme Amateur Jackinchatter

393 posts since 2009-03-20
bisexual male from Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
I am small as well but I have found that most don't care. Have a look at my profile picture. I still have fun jerking with those larger and smaller but would rather have a partener near my own size.
Unregistered ?

There is something kind of boyish about a smaller penis that I like. I don't find huge to be attractive in penises or breasts. Amazing--maybe. But for attractiveness--you can't beat the value of personality and a relationship with the person who operates the penis or boobs regardless of size.
Unregistered ?

Well said, Tempest.
j_bryon Amateur Jackinchatter

456 posts since 2005-08-12
50 year old heterosexual male from Southern Wisconsin
smalldick5 said:
Im about the same - have a look at my profile! Never had any complaints from it

Your dick may be small in length but it appears to be at or above average thickness and it is THICKNESS which is more important.

Anyone have a small and thin cock?
Jacking when it's necessary and it's necessary often.
Coolguy1982 Novice Jackinchatter

7 posts since 2007-10-23
41 year old from Michigan
im small as well....just under 5 inches here too
Unregistered ?

If I really stretch it, I'm about 4 1/2".
Most times, I'm at 4".
Never had any complaints from any partners, male or female.
enjoyment101 Amateur Jackinchatter

199 posts since 2009-07-21
61 year old heterosexual
If its small it just gives more room in your partners mouth for the cum to shoot around in. Not to mention being able to fuck a mouth without the worry of the other person not being able to handle the pumping in and out of their mouth because of the length. Have fun.
walhea122 Novice Jackinchatter

54 posts since 2009-06-29
84 year old
Mine is about 4 1/2 inches and may stretch to 5 at times. Never any complaints and at my age what does it matter. Just have fun.
Unregistered ?

Mine is six and a half, but size isn't important to me. As long as I can get my lips locked around it and suck and get a mouthful of cumm that's all I need. A big part of the enjoyment I get out of sucking cock is knowing the pleasure I'm bringing to the guy I'm sucking. If he gets so excited that he's not just standing there getting sucked, but he's starting to plunge in and out fucking my mouth instead of just standing there being sucked, and if he grabs the side of my head to hang on, to have more control of the pleasure I'm bringing him, then I'm really having a good time. Many times I'v cum under these circumstances, just from the excitement of bringing my partner so much pleasure. In this case a large cock is actually more difficult for me to work with.

philintucson said:
Don't worry about the size of your cock, man. All you really need is a good mouthfull. Huge cocks are impressive and fun to look at, but they are really just a lot of extra meat. My cock is in the "small" range, but I have been told that it is very nice by both men and women.
undiesandsocks Skilled Jackinchatter

534 posts since 2010-06-10
51 year old homosexual from San Francisco
5.5 cut here and no complaints so far.
Horny all the time. Love PMing about stroking! http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=FCcVD_C428_
Unregistered ?

Compared with the other guys at college my penis seemed small at 4.5 inches erect. But it still gives me lots of pleasure masturbating. And the ladies I have fucked have never complained
Unregistered ?

Hey folks,
so my own is about 5 - 5.5 inches (on a good day), fits nicely in my hand(s) and I don't feel that I am in any way inferior to other longer penises. the average vagina is only 6 inches deep anyway, so I figure an inch shorter is perfect for both of us. And as for other guys, some prefer a hole stretching, but I feel like most would want one that doesn't hurt to put in the first time you know? So yes, I have a small cock, but I don't feel inferior about it. Threads like this are awesome
Page: of 3   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » What About Small Cocks?