JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Strapon / pegging
Page: of 3   next > 
Unregistered ?

Seems to be more popular these days. Anyone else into being assfucked by their wife?

User posted image
Add a reply Quote this post
logone6888 Novice Jackinchatter

33 posts since 2022-12-06
46 year old curious male
Would love it if my wife were so inclined...
Mining hampers and wash baskets
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
UncutBiBud Novice Jackinchatter

7 posts since 2022-12-06
39 year old bisexual male from BC, Canada
I've never had the pleasure of trying this, but the idea of it is hot! I would love to try this someday.
RobBanks Amateur Jackinchatter

382 posts since 2021-05-28
67 year old curious male from MS
I have been pegged by Mrs Banks and it was exceedingly hot fucking. She was tentative at first, thrusting in me, me on my back and her standing beside the bed. But once she saw the dildo buried to the base in my ass she got into it and came multiple times, throwing her head back, eyes closed, silently screaming her orgasm as she fucked me slow and deep. I felt very much like a man.
WankerJim Amateur Jackinchatter

340 posts since 2020-02-24
81 year old bisexual male from West Sussex
Pegging is one of life's great pleasures. My first time was at my first wife's request. I was a bit dubious and nervous but all that vanished after she put the gear on and I lay on my back. She approached the bed, pulled my knees up and slowly inserted the well-lubed knob into me, all the time whispering to me (I can't remember what she was saying but it didn't matter, it sounded and felt fantastic) She slowly slipped in, a bit at a time and slightly wiggling until she was all the way in to the hilt. I let out a gasp of pleasure and relief and she then started a slow build up until I ejaculated and she shouted with joy at what she had done. It was amazing. I was well and truly fucked, she felt empowered. It didn't lead to her trying to be the dominant partner but it then became part of our favourite lovemaking. It is still one of my favourites to this day.
Wank, chat, wank, chat etc still fuckin'
hung_chi Novice Jackinchatter

37 posts since 2016-12-15
34 year old bisexual male from Chicago SW Burbs
I've been pegged by a few women. It's hot how into they all got and really let out their semi-dom mindset having control. It sure is a nice change.
bisexual male, love muscle/older women, daddies, twunks
ScottishWanka1990 Amateur Jackinchatter

269 posts since 2016-04-06
33 year old male
I have been pegged quite a few times, but not for 4+ yrs, its gr8 fum with the right girl!
Shvdmale Skilled Jackinchatter

689 posts since 2015-12-15
72 year old bisexual male from Texas
I have been pegged only once. My ex pegged me and I LOVED it. I came so hard I damn near passed out. I was on my back on the edge of the bed with my legs up on her shoulders with her fucking me and jerking me off at the same time. I blew a huge load on my stomach. I want to do it again!
Always naked and horny...STILL looking for JO bud.
WhitehawkWanderer Amateur Jackinchatter

294 posts since 2016-12-22
61 year old curious male from Idaho
I had an affair years ago with a wild and kinky woman, and there were times with her where she demanded fucking me up the ass, either with a dildo in her hands, or with a strap on. It was crazy wild, and I enjoyed it a lot, especially to see how INCREDIBLY excited she got during those moments. It's hard to describe in words, but when you see a woman turned-on to a level that is over-the-moon, it was absolutely crazy for me!
Horneehh Novice Jackinchatter

71 posts since 2010-08-24
52 year old heterosexual male from The glove(Michigan)
I've fantasized about it for years but it's just trying to find a women that's into it.
Unregistered ?

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image

I love everything about it - from the sight of my wife, strutting around the room with a big erect cock in front of her, to the sensation of having my arse stretched open and entered by it. I love the submission, the shame, the reversal of roles. I love the pain and the pleasure and the guilty secret shared with a lover. I love to hear a gentle voice snarl "Suck my cock!" and order me to bend over and spread my cheeks. I love to be fucked hard in my arse by a sneering, laughing, dirty woman!
logone6888 Novice Jackinchatter

33 posts since 2022-12-06
46 year old curious male
Hot pic!!
Mining hampers and wash baskets
WankerJim Amateur Jackinchatter

340 posts since 2020-02-24
81 year old bisexual male from West Sussex
WillSuck said:
User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image

I love everything about it - from the sight of my wife, strutting around the room with a big erect cock in front of her, to the sensation of having my arse stretched open and entered by it. I love the submission, the shame, the reversal of roles. I love the pain and the pleasure and the guilty secret shared with a lover. I love to hear a gentle voice snarl "Suck my cock!" and order me to bend over and spread my cheeks. I love to be fucked hard in my arse by a sneering, laughing, dirty woman!

Horny Horny Love it!
Wank, chat, wank, chat etc still fuckin'
Unregistered ?

How many of us have wives who like to strap on a cock every now and then? Hot to think of us married guys being taken up the arse by ordinary women...

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
ac11110 Amateur Jackinchatter

101 posts since 2020-12-18
58 year old curious male
mmmm yes !!!!! just bought a strap on for wife!!!!
looking forward to using it
Page: of 3   next > 
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Strapon / pegging