JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » 22 year old roomate short term
Page: of 1  
luvpanties69 Amateur Jackinchatter

495 posts since 2021-09-10
50 year old bisexual
I had a friends sister move in. She needed place to stay for 5 weeks. She was hot and wore yoga pants and thongs daily. she would announce wedgies and snao the thong you could hear it. she dated on tinder. for a few weeks, there was two guys a week new.
She would take them to her room and fuck them. no hesitation. She would even tell me is it was good or not right after.... the old girlfriend she was 67 then, came over a few times while she was getting laid... oe she saw I got hard... she says wow she is loud today.... I will rub you out while we listen I can see the buldge.

I said no thanks.... we going to have sex too right now right here.... she smiled and said okay and started taking off her jeans....

I texted her I am fucking now stay upstairs.... she texted later we hear you... I said we heard you too.....

my GF thought we would fuck at some point. Never happened... it was wrong and could not... no one even made one move.

i did fuck her older sister for a while. i would call her and say you hear her, she is getting it good today.
she would usually hang up.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Page: of 1  
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » 22 year old roomate short term