JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Hottest JO story
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

Hey guys what is ur hottest JO story?? Be as vulgar as you want
Add a reply Quote this post
bill_jo Novice Jackinchatter

23 posts since 2006-02-25
bisexual male from Phila PA
Smokin some weed, kneeling between my gf legs and pounding my meat while watching her finger herself. We cum together moaning and yelling and I shoot my load all over her hairy gash. And then like a good boy I lick up all my cum and we cum again she in my mouth and me beating off while I chew on her.
Totally addicted to making myself cum. Love enemas and phone sex too. Love to masturabte for older Mommy's and Daddy's on the phone.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
nakedhusband50 Skilled Jackinchatter

647 posts since 2008-03-20
68 year old bisexual male from Texas
Wife and I do something similar. On the bed her on her back, me kneeling between her spread thighs. We are watching each other as she friggs herself and I work my dick. Her technique is to press her 3 middle fingers hard against herself and rapidly work her clit. As I get close she removes her hand and I lean forward pressing my tip just between her twat lips. With my last strokes I cum between her twat lips and on her clit. After I finish I lean back and she goes wild on herself, rubbing hard and fast. Her big boobs bouncing, raising her back off the mattress, thrusting her hips and legs up knees bend. After she gets off she relaxes and gets her breath. Then I get on my hands and knees licking her clean and working her to another orgasm. All the while I'm jacking myself off, spurting on the sheets.
Nothing hotter than two husbands together, naked, pleasing themselves and each other
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Hottest JO story