JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Crossed Legs are Simply Irresistible!
Page: < prev  of 4  
Ldntights23 Novice Jackinchatter

6 posts since 2023-07-15
38 year old
I used to love perving on my english teacher tended to on top of the table infront of the class crossing and uncrossing her nylon legs. I wondered if she deliberately moved me to sit away from my friend on a table directly infront of her. I didnt mind i got some amazing views. Still have a good stroke all these years on

AlctPervert said:
Oh, I've always been attracted to sexy crossed legs, they've been a guaranteed cock stiffener for me all my wanking life. I used to perv over some of my secondary school teachers' nylon clad crossed legs whilst they were sitting at their desks. Many a night I'd spend in bed, wanking furiously whilst thinking about the crossed legs I'd seen that day. Judy Finnigan's crossed legs on This Morning in the late 80's-mid 90's blew my mind, I had countless wanks over that heavenly sight. I wish clips of her from those times weren't so thin on the ground.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
plush Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5160 posts since 2010-02-06
heterosexual male from USA
With the shakeup at Fox News I still love watching all the lovely woman sitting cross legged as they discuss world events as I watch semi-hard as my thoughts drift more baser details.
old long time jacker who loves anal with woman only
MrPuss Amateur Jackinchatter

178 posts since 2018-01-07
63 year old heterosexual male from SW Scotland
Ldntights23 said:
I used to love perving on my english teacher tended to on top of the table infront of the class crossing and uncrossing her nylon legs. I wondered if she deliberately moved me to sit away from my friend on a table directly infront of her. I didnt mind i got some amazing views. Still have a good stroke all these years on

I used to work as a teacher and I had a colleague just like this. She would wear a split skirt in the summer and she had delicious tanned legs. If you were lucky enough to have her sit opposite you in the staff room, you would get a flash of white panties as she sat down and crossed her legs. I spent many a staff meeting with an embarrassing hard on. She would just smile. God knows what she did to the boys in her classes.
Unregistered ?

User posted image
User posted image
User posted image
User posted image
User posted image
User posted image
User posted image
User posted image
User posted image
User posted image
User posted image
User posted image
Page: < prev  of 4  
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Crossed Legs are Simply Irresistible!