JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Cum In Your Mouth
Page: < prev  of 6   next > 
mac_46_46 Professional Jackinchatter

1151 posts since 2005-08-14
77 year old bisexual male from near Pittsburgh, PA
Sometimes I jackoff with my legs over my head and try to cum in my mouth, but most of the time, i usually miss my mouth and cum all over my face.
Be happy, suck a cock
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Barefoot Amateur Jackinchatter

152 posts since 2005-08-27
41 year old curious from Wales, UK
I've done it several times, but I usually only do it in bed. I get really horny until my dick starts to tingle, then I quickly put my legs behind my head and jerk off. I usually cum in a few seconds and it seems to delay or even prevent the feeling of nausia that I experiance if I take my time.
"Going barefoot feels like secretly going naked in public."
Unregistered ?

Yep, I've done it! It wasn't to long ago, legs over my head, I shot a full on load in my mouth and down my throat. Just wanted to see what I tasted like and well......not bad.
Unregistered ?

I have gotten to the point where I LOVE to cum in my own mouth and on my face. I also have no problem ejaculating into my hand and slurping it all up, as long as my hands are clean!
Unregistered ?

I've done the legs over my head position.. i get really horny thinking about eating my cum but when it actually happens i lose interest like most guys on here. and yea i dont aim too well so it just gets all over my face and only a couple drops in my mouth. It would probably be better if i could get the tip of my cock in my mouth..
Unregistered ?

A couple of days ago I hooked up with a dude and we jacked together and ended up blowing each other. It was the first time I had stayed down on a guy's dick until he came and let him squirt in my mouth. I had one hand on his balls and the other wrapped around the base of his 7 incher, jerking and stroking the shaft while I slurped on as much as I could comfortably accomodate in my mouth. It was intense when his dick started spasming and he squirted about 4 huge jets of cum into my mouth. As he filled it, I had to pull all but the head out of my mouth. I swallowed it all and licked the head clean. I am hard now just recalling it. I'm eager to repeat the fun. He almost collapsed from the intensity of it, then blew me when he recovered and I shot in his mouth and all over his face.
Unregistered ?

Maybe you should try last longer so you will shoot harder?
Unregistered ?

Well, we only had about a half an hour. We both shot pretty hard (especially him!), but I'm with ya, tab, hope to edge with him for an hour or more next time and really REALLY flood each other and spray it everywhere!
Wolf_Grin Amateur Jackinchatter

161 posts since 2006-07-10
40 year old homosexual from New York City
I've cum with my legs over my head once or twice. I had to do it that way because whenever I cum, my desire to taste it completely dissipates. Shooting it in my mouth was a hot experience, but I didn't enjoy the taste. I would love the chance to develop a liking for it, because the idea of shooting a load in someone's face and taking his load in mine turns me on. If I'm in a relationship with someone I trust, I'll definitely experiment with swallowing.
Unregistered ?

It IS definitely an acquired taste, at least in my case it was. I just say go for it with gusto and before long, you'll surprise yourself at how well you start to genuinely enjoy it.
strokin_it_21 Novice Jackinchatter

17 posts since 2006-02-01
38 year old bisexual male
yeah, thats how it is with me man. i used to be able to get the tip in my mouth now when i feel like shootin for my mouth it just gets all over my face and i really lose interested in it or some shit

and for some reason, i dont really enjoy my orgasm as much when my legs are over my head.
Mgs Amateur Jackinchatter

205 posts since 2005-08-16
curious male
When I was younger I use to be able to get the head of my cock into my mouth, I've cummed a few times into my mouth like that.
Unregistered ?

For the last several days I've been slurping down at least one load a day from myself in the shower. It's even hotter to eat it after a dry jack. I'm developing an addicktion to cum.
Unregistered ?

I used to be able to get my legs over my head and aim for my mouth. I usually splattered it all over the place but some of it would land in my mouth and I'd swallow it. I'm too old and physically inflexibale to do that now. I need to swallow it as I cum, so if I wank and cum, I basically lose interest in scooping it up and eating it, but sometimes I can stop wanking just before I actually cum but still get a good ooze of spunk onto my hand which I then eat, continue wanking and cum really hard. But it can be really hard to stop right at the moment of almost no return.
Ready2Shoot Enlightened Jackinchatter

2931 posts since 2006-07-23
61 year old bisexual from Oregon
Mickey,

That's what I do when I want to eat my own. I call it a "slowgasm". Just before I feel like I'm going to shoot, I relax all my dick muscles and some spunk oozes out. I'm still hard, hot and horny and the smell of the jizz is a real turn on, so I slurp it up no problem. My hard rod then is like a ligtening bolt to touch..very sensitive. I lightly stroke out some more--do this two or three times before I shoot. That final shot is awesome in itself. This is the best way I have found to get around the "loss of urge" to eat it after I have shot a wad in a full blown orgasm.
Page: < prev  of 6   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Cum In Your Mouth