JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Cum In Your Mouth
Page: < prev  of 6   next > 
luv2masturb8 Amateur Jackinchatter

149 posts since 2006-07-18
58 year old curious male from London, UK
A "slowgasm"! I like that.

I like to do this as well. As with you guys it's the only way I have found that I can eat my cum.
solosexual masturbator
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

i sucked my head once when younger an came in my mouth but didnt taste it jus went ahhh an spat it out i cum like a spray an other day i got my cheek other times iver shot over my head.

bush23de Novice Jackinchatter

5 posts since 2006-06-22
35 year old curious
ive done it by puttin my legs over my head...don't really like the taste. i heard celery makes it taste better. anyone try that and know if its true or know of any other food?
Unregistered ?

I have never done the whole legs over my head deal but from time to time I have shot far enough, when sitting in a chair, that it gets into my mouth and on my face.
Unregistered ?

I like to jerk laying down in the shower,when I put my legs up and the water sprays on my balls & asshole.really hard come, usally blow my load everywhere some on face & mouth, not as tasty as precome though
Unregistered ?

I love the taste of cum, what is really cool, just as your partner is about to cum, deep throat him as far as you can, you can feel his dick spasum in your throat, and his hot cum goes right down without even trying. What is really cool, is you can still taste it for a while after. I
armando418 Novice Jackinchatter

16 posts since 2006-02-18
42 year old heterosexual
I've done it a handful of times, some entirely by accident! But for a couple weeks way back when I did it on purpose a few times just to see what it was like. It was sort of fun thinking my face was about to be covered in my own cum.
benkl85 Novice Jackinchatter

16 posts since 2006-07-21
38 year old bisexual from Missouri
I like to lay on my bed and jerk. Then right before I cum, I will raise my legs up over my head and try to cum in my mouth. Most of it ends up on my face. Some of it goes in my mouth.
I like to jerk!!!
stanley57 Novice Jackinchatter

50 posts since 2006-07-28
51 year old heterosexual from Chicago, illinois
I usually put my legs over my mouth or I would cum into ice trays and freeze them and suck on them when I masturbate.
Unregistered ?

Ready2Shoot said:
Mickey,

That's what I do when I want to eat my own. I call it a "slowgasm". Just before I feel like I'm going to shoot, I relax all my dick muscles and some spunk oozes out. I'm still hard, hot and horny and the smell of the jizz is a real turn on, so I slurp it up no problem. My hard rod then is like a ligtening bolt to touch..very sensitive. I lightly stroke out some more--do this two or three times before I shoot. That final shot is awesome in itself. This is the best way I have found to get around the "loss of urge" to eat it after I have shot a wad in a full blown orgasm.

I like the idea of the 'slowgasm' and think I'll give it a try. Thanks for the tip, Ready2Shoot
Ready2Shoot Enlightened Jackinchatter

2931 posts since 2006-07-23
61 year old bisexual from Oregon
Mickey said:
I like the idea of the 'slowgasm' and think I'll give it a try. Thanks for the tip, Ready2Shoot

Let us know how it works for you.
jonstroke Novice Jackinchatter

21 posts since 2005-12-09
79 year old
if I wait until I have a full blown orgasm, I lose interest in eating my own cum, but sometimes I can have that almost orgasm and shoot some cum in my hand with outgoing all the way. I always lap it up and it taste great!
genuinefine Professional Jackinchatter

1003 posts since 2005-09-09
male from TX
beatingoff said:
I like to jerk laying down in the shower,when I put my legs up and the water sprays on my balls & asshole.really hard come, usally blow my load everywhere some on face & mouth, not as tasty as precome though

Sounds really good. I'll have to try it that way. I have gotten off in the shower a bunch of times by lying down and letting the spray hit the sweet spot on my dick; but I haven't tried letting it hit my balls and asshole while I jacked. Sounds like that is gonna feel good!
50+ 6' 195. Hairy jack bud.
Unregistered ?

Count me in here. I do this too! I've been shooting into my own mouth ever since I can remember. It's one of the most satisfying orgasms for me this way.
Unregistered ?

I guess it's because I'm gay, but I love cum in my mouth. Even before I was out I used to jack off upside down and shoot my load into my own mouth. Easier clean up too.laugh
Page: < prev  of 6   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Cum In Your Mouth