JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Cum In Your Mouth
Page: < prev  of 6   next > 
Unregistered ?

usually blow my load in my mouth when i stroke. mmm...luv the taste of cum. i could suck cock and slurp cum all night...and do quite often.
Add a reply Quote this post
texdude38 Amateur Jackinchatter

246 posts since 2005-09-07
61 year old bisexual from DFW
Have done it both legs over the head, shoot straight in, but also have shot and licked it up. Don't do it all the time, but occasionally it's a turn on. Have vids of me doing it. Email me at my profile address and I'll send you link.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
scarecrow Skilled Jackinchatter

907 posts since 2008-06-01
59 year old bisexual from Illinois
Once in a while I get my legs up and jack all over my face with my mouth open. After I splatter my face and mouth, I grab a hand held mirror to see what I look like with cum all over my face and dripping out of my mouth. Really hot! Brings out my "closet" nature. Proud of that.stroke
Everyone needs a hobby.
Unregistered ?

Wow, I just read about the "slowgasm" method and I am glad to read about other guys doing that besides myself. I found it works especially well when I have not ejaculated for a few days and have a nice big load stored up. I like to catch the cum in a tablespoon so it doesn't go to waste and I can eat it all. One time when I hadn't wanked for about a week I had almost filled tablespoon of fresh, thick cum ooze out.

Here's something else I have done. I got the idea from an amateur website where the woman saved her hubbie's load up to have more to play with on cam. I think her name was Lorna? Anyway what I'll do is wank off into a condom and then immediately tie off the open end and stick it in the freezer. Save up a week's worth and then thaw the condoms in some warm water. Then pour the contents into a little dish and woo-hoo! It makes great lube, and there's more than enough to sip on while I wank - usually to a slowgasm so I have a fresh load for dessert! Any one else pervie enough to try this? smile
kinkibrlylegal Novice Jackinchatter

3 posts since 2009-02-20
33 year old heterosexual from San Diego California
yes i have so sweet
-Loren
Unregistered ?

If I could cum directly into my mouth I would. Not that I like the taste of cum, but to feel it squirting out during orgasm would naturally heighten the experience. Then, in the afterglow of the moment, savor and swallow ;-)
CuriousAussie33 Novice Jackinchatter

19 posts since 2008-11-28
curious from Sth Australia
I've done it quite a few times. The best is laying on my back with my legs up over my shoulders, and a small vib in my ass. The orgasm is so intense, and the anticipation of that swallowing my hot load makes the experience all the more fun. The only thing that would make it better would be to share the experience with someone else.
texdude38 Amateur Jackinchatter

246 posts since 2005-09-07
61 year old bisexual from DFW
here's a vid of me shooting directly into my mouth

http://myjackingvideos.com/the_tasting_collection/legs_over_head_right_into_m.html
Unregistered ?

Eaten a few of my loads this way.
js06877 Professional Jackinchatter

1251 posts since 2009-03-08
77 year old from Connecticut
texdude38 said:
here's a vid of me shooting directly into my mouth

http://myjackingvideos.com/the_tasting_collection/legs_over_head_right_into_m.html

Do you pretend it is someone else's hot cum load that you are taking?

Traveler-10 Novice Jackinchatter

37 posts since 2009-02-07
69 year old curious from NJ
nice videos
Unregistered ?

yes i put my legs behind my head and i suck my own cock kinda hard though sometime gotta flex like 15 minutes before then i'm good to go and blow my load my face mouth whatever..all sounds good to myself
Unregistered ?

i love shooting cum in my own mouth i put my legs over my head & leant against the wall, while on the sofa & i stroke my cock with my mouth open wide just waiting for the cum to shoot out, sometimes it goes all over my face & sometimes the whole loads goes right in my mouth & i gulp it back, i love it mmmmmmmmmm getting me hard now just thinking about it
Unregistered ?

love the video makes my cock so hard watching it
Unregistered ?

wow hot vid. show us some more
Page: < prev  of 6   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Cum In Your Mouth