JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Cum In Your Mouth
Page: < prev  of 6   next > 
eatsowncumUK Novice Jackinchatter

36 posts since 2009-07-14
59 year old homosexual from UK
Love that vid too. I am now wanking, it's so horny.I often try to cum straight into my own mouth, but my sperm doesn't always make it there. I often cum into a glass and drink it straight away. When I edge, i often pause to let my cock go slightly flaccid; my precum then runs like a tap. The taste gets me rock hard again
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

At 42, I still manage to distance shoot way more than most dudes my age (sure as hell not complaining though). So, even though, I personally don't intentionally taste my own cum, the volume and velocity sometimes make it unavoidable. The way that juice flies is often unpredictable, intense, messy, and a total turn on! I don't always distance shoot but when I do, it gets me primed for "round 2".
dickguy Professional Jackinchatter

1678 posts since 2009-05-14
86 year old heterosexual male from Minnesota
At 72, I'm way past the point of trying to shoot into my own mouth. However, everytime I jack off, which is at least once a day, I shoot it into my hand and lick it all up from my palm and from between my fingers. I started doing that years ago, when I wondered why my wife enjoyed me cumming in her mouth and swallowing it so gladly.
Dickguy
enjoyment101 Amateur Jackinchatter

199 posts since 2009-07-21
61 year old heterosexual
I also love eating my own cum. I also jerkoff in my hand or in a cup and then put it all in my mouth. I try to aim for my mouth and sometimes get three or four shots straight in but usually not that lucky plus its usually thin cum when it shoots that far. When I do it in my hand or cup I do it slowly that way its usually thick white cum. Personallly I like the taste better when its thick. In about a half an hour I'm going to being eating my cum while my wife watches. What a turnon.
dickguy Professional Jackinchatter

1678 posts since 2009-05-14
86 year old heterosexual male from Minnesota
I can certainly relate to the above bit from enjoyment101.I'll have to addmit that I jacked off for a couple years, before thinking about, or taking the time to taste what I was spewing out of my cock. Some of my first girlfriends back in high school didn't seem to mind taking a load in their mouths, so I eventually tried it to see what they were enjoying. Ever since those high school days in the drive in movies and right up to the present, I've had girlfriends or two different wives, that really seemed to enjoy masturbating me and swallowing my loads.
Dickguy
bigrod Novice Jackinchatter

47 posts since 2009-08-05
71 year old curious
I love how intence the feeling is when I have my legs over my head and I jackoff directly into my mouth. It's like the ultimate intimate sex act I can do with myself. It really gets me turned on to see other guys eat their sperm.
papabare Amateur Jackinchatter

425 posts since 2006-12-30
85 year old bisexual from Chicago, IL, northeast: East Rogers Park
bigrod said:
I love how intence the feeling is when I have my legs over my head and I jackoff directly into my mouth. It's like the ultimate intimate sex act I can do with myself. It really gets me turned on to see other guys eat their sperm.
I especially enjoyed the intimacy of frenching with mouths full of our own cum. Incrdibly intimate!
PM me for phonetext info: [email protected].
Unregistered ?

lately i've gotten really into cumming into my mouth... at first i was kind of weirded out by it but i felt really horny and kind of nasty a couple times and did the legs over my head thing.... usually just came all over my face and it hurt, but lately i've been edging and i cum so hard that it squirts all over my face... so i've been opening wide and enjoying the cum.... its actually good and really hot.... to get into it i just had to not think too much about it, but now i love doing it and thinking about it.... also love watching vids on xtube of other dudes either self sucking and cumming or just cumming in their mouths and faces...
pajoe Skilled Jackinchatter

771 posts since 2010-11-27
bisexual male from PA
I love to cum in my mouth and do it at least once a week by putting my legs over my head. From doing this so often my aim has gotten so good that almost always get all my cum in my mouth. I love how warm and good it feels and tastes and always swallow all of it.
I love to cum, see cumshots and eat my cum. Cum is the best part of sex.
Unregistered ?

one of my fav things to do. love it so much i wanna tastes someone elses!
Unregistered ?

Unfortunately, I'm not that flexible.
sircumference Skilled Jackinchatter

615 posts since 2007-02-05
59 year old homosexual from alabama
can't do that but love to eat my own sperm, could only imagine how good it would be to eat the load of a buddy.

I love sperm.
"give a buddy a hand, he wants it more than you know.."
Unregistered ?

texdude38 said:
here's a vid of me shooting directly into my mouth

http://myjackingvideos.com/the_tasting_collection/legs_over_head_right_into_m.html

What a hott video. I often do the same thing and love eating my own cum, partly for the taste and partly because it's so kinky. Also love an audience. Not ready to put a video on the internet, but it would be hott to have a "jerk off into our own mouths" buddy, or even a group of us doing our own special version of "circle jerk". Be hotter yet to have a couple of girls watching.
Unregistered ?

nachtmann2 said:
What a hott video. I often do the same thing and love eating my own cum, partly for the taste and partly because it's so kinky. Also love an audience. Not ready to put a video on the internet, but it would be hott to have a "jerk off into our own mouths" buddy, or even a group of us doing our own special version of "circle jerk". Be hotter yet to have a couple of girls watching.

Like the idea of a couple girls watching
Unregistered ?

I do legs over head.

I catch most of the cum in my mouth, some hits on my face.

Page: < prev  of 6   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Cum In Your Mouth