JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Cum In Your Mouth
Page: < prev  of 6  
dsmith Novice Jackinchatter

5 posts since 2010-12-14
43 year old heterosexual
I only tried this once, in the bathtub, and sprayed all over my face and shot into my eye. Ok, first of all, cum stings like a motha when you get it DIRECTLY into your eye, plus my eyelashes stuck together for like two days after that, even though I washed them immediately.

AND...I closed my mouth, caused I chickened out, so needless to say, it wasn't the best experience...!
30 mwm
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
kingron Amateur Jackinchatter

316 posts since 2010-11-19
112 year old homosexual from oklahoma city ok
I never came in my own mouth but I love it when other guys do it
Wiccan Army 13th airborne
Unregistered ?

Wolf_Grin said:
I've cum with my legs over my head once or twice. I had to do it that way because whenever I cum, my desire to taste it completely dissipates. Shooting it in my mouth was a hot experience, but I didn't enjoy the taste. I would love the chance to develop a liking for it, because the idea of shooting a load in someone's face and taking his load in mine turns me on. If I'm in a relationship with someone I trust, I'll definitely experiment with swallowing.

For me cum didn't actually taste that good in itself when I first started by swallowing my own. It's a taste I acquired by doing, because it's soo kinky, and because of the excitement it creates in my partner and anybody who happens to be watching. If they are vocal about it, moaning and telling me how great it feels and looks, and what a great cocksucker I am, then it becomes even more pleasureable for me. I feed off their excitement.There isn't much that's more thrilling for a guy than to be pumping his hard cock in and out of a warm willing mouth that's licking and sucking enthusiastically, and when he blows his load down my throat, or if he prefers, then all over my face and into my open mouth it tastes delicous whatever it tatses like.
scarecrow Skilled Jackinchatter

907 posts since 2008-06-01
59 year old bisexual from Illinois
AL52 said:
one of my fav things to do. love it so much i wanna tastes someone elses!

Looks like we both do! eyeshot
Everyone needs a hobby.
spanky1960 Skilled Jackinchatter

603 posts since 2010-11-29
65 year old heterosexual from Spunkville
I have shot into my mouth. When I put my legs over my head, I cum really fast. I have also just nailed my mouth while laying down. Though I drink a lot of my cum from my hand, I do really enjoy it instantly squirting in my mouth.
Petercheck Novice Jackinchatter

18 posts since 2013-03-04
73 year old bisexual from Florida
Don't like my own cum but really enjoy taste of someone else's jiz.cock
swallower
Page: < prev  of 6  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Cum In Your Mouth