JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

I love an oily massage and especially like it when I am told I have to be naked. Being naked with a woman, whatever her age or looks is a turn on. I am not one of those clients who push it but very often I get a hard on especially if they touch me in certain places. I am then very happy to see where it goes. I also feel i am making an charitable donation if I have to tip. Do other guys enjoy this? Love to have a local mate who could come with me and we can compare experiences.

Kentcock20 on kik kentcock2022 on W
Add a reply Quote this post
Nicks Professional Jackinchatter

1356 posts since 2012-06-23
47 year old heterosexual from Just ask
Love getting a massage and fully erect it means they are doing something good
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

love massages love it when the women reaches underneath and plays with you balls my local parlor always offers extras for a price from the women getting naked to allowing you to play with her tits/pussy to body to body love the feeling of oiled up breast sliding up and down your cock.
pindick-doug Novice Jackinchatter

76 posts since 2021-10-14
42 year old curious male
Mmmmm, a nice teasey massage is my favorite indulgence. The way she tickles the perineum and grazes the balls... slowly building it up to a throbbing erection... I love when they play a game of 'will she or won't she?', and then finally giving you a release. Those women are true cock masters.
This site has been ruined by trolls posting underage garbage. Fuck this, I'm disgusted and out.
kramstratty Novice Jackinchatter

29 posts since 2016-01-25
52 year old curious male from Kent, England
I love Thai & Chinese massage.Lucky enough to have found a quite a few good ones here in Kent, but always on the look out for more. Would love to compare experiences, or even find a regular jo bud. Above all clean, discreet & easy going. Message me if interested )))
LittleDick Amateur Jackinchatter

242 posts since 2005-10-22
46 year old heterosexual
I love massages. Haven't had one in a while unfortunately. But yes, they are wonderful.
Don't let your meat loaf
Page: of 1