JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » What's the first thing you ever slipped your cock into?
Page: < prev  of 3  
Creamaster Professional Jackinchatter

1026 posts since 2009-03-14
60 year old bisexual from Ottawa, Ontario
Sounds illegal!
Do you crave big balls?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Mel Amateur Jackinchatter

402 posts since 2007-01-22
84 year old bisexual from east Texas
My best friends mouth and it was so good
like a jackoff buddie in or around the 936 area code area
Unregistered ?

Toilet paper tube here too. I lined it with a few sandwich bags for padding and lubed it up good with vaseline, and laid on my side in bed and humped it, and pretended I was fucking a pussy, although I was only 15 and had no clue what a pussy would feel like. Had never even see a foto of a naked woman yet, nor seen any images of anybody fucking, but I had a pretty good idea what my cock was for and what felt good!
plush Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5160 posts since 2010-02-06
heterosexual male from USA
A water filled plastic bag in the bathtub as I lat there and slid the bag back and forth over my hard cock until I came. I treasured that back all summer while at my aunts house.
old long time jacker who loves anal with woman only
Unregistered ?

other than my hand....a plastic sandwich bag filled with vaseline.
UKwankaddict Novice Jackinchatter

87 posts since 2010-02-21
bisexual from in W. Ayrshire, Scotland
The first thing I slipped my cock into was a used condom that I came across lying on the grass in a lane where guys went to fuck their girlfriends in cars. I was only 12 at the time, but the sight of seeing a condom that a guy had fucked a girl with and then cum his load in made me so horny that I knew I just had to duplicate it by stretching his condom down over my cock and wanking off in it. I still remember how very erotic it was. As I was wanking my cock inside that condom and watching the guy's spunk running over my knob, I couldn't stop imagining how big his cock must have been, and tried to imagine the intense feeling he must have felt as he cum his spunk in the end of it while it was inside her pussy. Until then I had never seen a condom or any guy's spunk, so that was truly mind blowing for me, and it was probably the most amazing wank I have ever had.

Another time, when I was about 13, a friend told me that if you wrapped a piece of liver around your cock and held on to the liver while you fucked it, then you almost got the same sensation and feeling as you do when you fuck a girl. Naturally I had to try it out, so one day I raided the fridge and had an hour's fuck session with a big piece of liver. I can't remember if it did feel like the real thing, but I know I made a right mess of the liver when I eventually cum my load inside it. When I had finished, I washed and dried the liver off and returned it to the fridge. I didn't feel like eatiing that liver for dinner that night, so I made an excuse to give it a miss and ate sausages instead.
26 y/o bisexual in W. Ayrshire
berghaus Novice Jackinchatter

67 posts since 2010-03-30
58 year old curious from Worcestershire, England
papabare said:
I was absolutely ignorant about all things sexual. I didn't understand why I got hard, just that it did, especially when I was naked. Trying to massage it soft (yes, I thought it was some sort of muscle cramp), I ejaculated. After once or twice by accident, I decided it was worth learning how that worked. So I became a j/o addict. Guys at schoool talked about cocksucking in both a pejorative and a longing way, so I began wondering what about suction was so wonderful. One afternoon, while doing my chores, which included vacuuming the rugs, I decided to fnd out. My erect cock snugly fit the hose of a Kenmore vacuum cleaner. I hit the switch and I got full vacuum. OUCH! I cannot, to this day, use a vacuum device without remembering the pain and terror when that hose took my dong into its maw. It was five years before I let anyone suck me and learned the joy of fellatio.
I remember reading in the newspaper a few years back about a guy who had a similar idea. He didn't use the long hose to put his cock into, he removed it inserted his cock into the body of the vacuum. Sadly he pushed his cock into the fan blades or another rapidly moving mechanical part severely lacerating his nob, causing permanent damage...unlike:
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article868092.ece

I was working in Redditch when this happened. Thankfully, i never actually saw him, i'd probably have pissed my pants if i had...

http://www.ssrichardmontgomery.com/download/weirdsex.htm

I think the first thing i shoved my cock in was a toilet paper roll. Or maybe a milkbottle. Maybe a milkbottle and then a toilet roll, because i remember my cock getting too thick for the milkbottle. Of course the thing i got most pleasure with first was my fistgrin
berghaus Novice Jackinchatter

67 posts since 2010-03-30
58 year old curious from Worcestershire, England
Rodger said:
I also learned how good a rubber feels on my dick....the stretched rubber, so nice and tight. And rubbers are a great cum catcher, letting you fuck all kinds of things around the house. I fucked my bed a lot too, and lots of the other furniture.
Have you tried reusing them? Two or three loads inside feels amazing!
kungfu40 Amateur Jackinchatter

411 posts since 2007-10-27
bisexual from Canada
Very first thing was between two couch cushions, but that was just goofing around with my buds on a sleepover.

Next thing was my first JO buddy's mouth (my first ever orgasm quickly followed!)

After that, lots of things, TP rolls, lubed up inflated water wings, lubed up shower cap wrapped around a rolled up towel, various artificial vaginas (some are really good, would love to try a fleshlight).
Whatever gets your rocks off!
collegejerker Novice Jackinchatter

50 posts since 2009-10-13
32 year old curious
I remember filling plastic sandwich bags with lotion and putting them between the box spring and mattress and fucking it. It was lots of fun.
Page: < prev  of 3  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » What's the first thing you ever slipped your cock into?