JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Two Headed Dildo
Page: of 1  
cheryl0 Novice Jackinchatter

30 posts since 2009-12-02
54 year old bisexual from North Central Ohio
I was chatting with a guy that I met here at jnc about some of the things that I do with my widowed 62 year old masturbation partner.
His favorite dildo for us to use, and now my favorite, is a 12”, life like, 2 headed dildo.
He has a few guys that he masturbates with and likes using it because he can masturbate me while he’s playing with a cock.
I also like using it, for about the same reason, because I can be holding a cock while I masturbate.
He also had a thong with an elasticized hole in it for a cock to stick through that his wife had bought him a long time ago.
It took a bit of practice, but I can now walk around a bit, wearing this with the dildo up inside me and have a dick hanging down between my legs.
I wear it often on the weekends I spend with him, just sitting around, or whatever, as he has admitted to having a ‘tranny’ fetish and says that me wearing this helps him to fulfill it.
I may also have a bit of ‘penis envy’ as I also enjoy looking down and seeing a dick there.
I would appreciate your comments.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Cheryl, I can not adequately describe how much I love you're posts. Really.

This post, like all of your post so far, takes me MUCH longer to reply to purely because I'm too busy rubbing while I'm typing. I hope you take that for the complement that I meant it as.

The image of you a few guys sitting in a room rubbing your cocks is just intoxicating.

So, do you help out your partner's friends too, or do they just give you shows?
Creamaster Professional Jackinchatter

1026 posts since 2009-03-14
60 year old bisexual from Ottawa, Ontario
I managed to stuff 11" of a foot-long double-headed dildo up my bum. Took 45 minutes of in-out and warming the rubber in a saucepan of hot water, but it worked. I even took a video of that momentus moment. I spurted sperm right across the room from having my bum filled up so deliciously. Would love to do a double-ender bum to bum or bum to pussy with someone. Gender not important.
Do you crave big balls?
Unregistered ?

Creamaster said:
I even took a video of that momentus moment.

Ya know you can't mention that without at least one of us wanting to see that video? smile
Unregistered ?

Cheryl0, you should write erotica. I'm typing this one handed like lonck. your masting buddy is a lucky man.
Unregistered ?

I have a double headed vibrating dildo that's about 18" long. I can take the entire thing up my ass with just about a half inch sticking out. I don't have to worry about losing it because I can pull the wires to get it back out. When I turn it up full speed it feels so awesome in me, it even makes my chest vibrate. My cock is just oozing precum all the while, which I love to lick off my fingers. Would love to share this with a girl, or another guy, and we each would operate the controls for the other person's vibrating end of the dildo. Would also be really hot having somebody watching us as we used it. MMMM But for now it's just me and my double dong and my imagination.
winger89 Amateur Jackinchatter

327 posts since 2010-02-19
54 year old bisexual from Sacramento, CA
nachtmann2 said:
I have a double headed vibrating dildo that's about 18" long. I can take the entire thing up my ass with just about a half inch sticking out. I don't have to worry about losing it because I can pull the wires to get it back out. When I turn it up full speed it feels so awesome in me, it even makes my chest vibrate. My cock is just oozing precum all the while, which I love to lick off my fingers. Would love to share this with a girl, or another guy, and we each would operate the controls for the other person's vibrating end of the dildo. Would also be really hot having somebody watching us as we used it. MMMM But for now it's just me and my double dong and my imagination.

Be careful where you use it; you may just get CAUGHT
Jerkin daily since 19......
Unregistered ?

cheryl0 said:
I was chatting with a guy that I met here at jnc about some of the things that I do with my widowed 62 year old masturbation partner.
His favorite dildo for us to use, and now my favorite, is a 12”, life like, 2 headed dildo.
He has a few guys that he masturbates with and likes using it because he can masturbate me while he’s playing with a cock.
I also like using it, for about the same reason, because I can be holding a cock while I masturbate.
He also had a thong with an elasticized hole in it for a cock to stick through that his wife had bought him a long time ago.
It took a bit of practice, but I can now walk around a bit, wearing this with the dildo up inside me and have a dick hanging down between my legs.
I wear it often on the weekends I spend with him, just sitting around, or whatever, as he has admitted to having a ‘tranny’ fetish and says that me wearing this helps him to fulfill it.
I may also have a bit of ‘penis envy’ as I also enjoy looking down and seeing a dick there.
I would appreciate your comments.

so very hot i'm thinkin i need to movr to ohio so you can cum take care of me cock and stroke
Bhoner Novice Jackinchatter

11 posts since 2011-11-03
59 year old bisexual male from Flathead, MT
say Cheryl - would you mind telling us how you met this guy and, how this came up where you started doing this with him ?

I met a woman in the Bar closeby home once and it was noisy and I just went up top her and asked if she would like to try having a Masturbation buddy and learning something about it ? and she followed me right home and lasted almost a year before she had to move..

but this doesnt look like that kind of thing...
Bhoner Novice Jackinchatter

11 posts since 2011-11-03
59 year old bisexual male from Flathead, MT
oh and another thing... I have seen a Strap On Harness, and it has a Dildo and a Assplug mounted inside and a nice Dickie that sticks out of it,,,, when you jack on the Dickie it tugs the Harness and gets the Dildo and Plug going ...... Vibe attachment too

the Harness is a good leather and built well and attractive . I dont think I can mention the brand here can I ?
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Two Headed Dildo