JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Old Daily Mail article that slut shames partygoers
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

Its from 2011, but I found this Daily Mail article about why ladies who go out on the town dress like such slags.

Wouldnt be too interesting except for the fact that they included photos of some random partygoers in the article.

User posted image

User posted image

User posted image

And fuck, these women all deserve to be slut shamed. I love it.

I am obsessing over this trashy article, its judgmental tone and the hot slags whose pics were taken!
Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

Agreed. The main thing I took away from the pictures is the quality of the average slut continues to increase. Maybe slags should use the article as inspiration grin

ILoveToPump said:
Its from 2011, but I found this Daily Mail article about why ladies who go out on the town dress like such slags.

Wouldnt be too interesting except for the fact that they included photos of some random partygoers in the article.

User posted image

User posted image

User posted image

And fuck, these women all deserve to be slut shamed. I love it.

I am obsessing over this trashy article, its judgmental tone and the hot slags whose pics were taken!
Unregistered ?

User posted image

User posted image

User posted image

I love how trashy they look. And how their photos are forever associated with this article about young ladies showing it all off and being improper
Unregistered ?

They all seem pretty happy to me. If they enjoy looking slutty and getting men hard, that's great. Everyone wins. 12 years later I bet most of them wish they could look like that again.

ILoveToPump said:
User posted image

User posted image

User posted image

I love how trashy they look. And how their photos are forever associated with this article about young ladies showing it all off and being improper
Unregistered ?

80087355 said:
They all seem pretty happy to me. If they enjoy looking slutty and getting men hard, that's great. Everyone wins. 12 years later I bet most of them wish they could look like that again.

Oh, I agree. Young women should be encouraged to dress like sluts and make men hard whenever possible.

User posted image

User posted image

But perverts like me will still get off on slut shaming them even though we absolutely love the views
Unregistered ?

Me too, I fully agree. Slut shaming is great, no one can deny the results. Now the only choice they have is to dress like that, and that's great.

ILoveToPump said:
Oh, I agree. Young women should be encouraged to dress like sluts and make men hard whenever possible.

User posted image

User posted image

But perverts like me will still get off on slut shaming them even though we absolutely love the views
Jack70 Amateur Jackinchatter

178 posts since 2021-11-30
53 year old heterosexual male from UK
The Daily Mail knew exactly who this story and pics were aimed for. Generally middle aged and older guys who agree with their wives about how disgusting these women dress and act then have a quick wank over it when the misses is out shopping.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Jack70 said:
The Daily Mail knew exactly who this story and pics were aimed for. Generally middle aged and older guys who agree with their wives about how disgusting these women dress and act then have a quick wank over it when the misses is out shopping.

Exactly. I love it. The girls in the article are there to be slut shamed AND to provide wank material for old pervs!
Unregistered ?

and also inspiration for sluts that want to better them. An entire ecosystem fuelled by sluts, enjoyed by us, and capitalised on by the media.

ILoveToPump said:
Exactly. I love it. The girls in the article are there to be slut shamed AND to provide wank material for old pervs!
Pervertfive Skilled Jackinchatter

709 posts since 2022-10-02
60 year old bisexual male
Some are mothers of two, some have their mothers tell them they look nice and some of their mothers go out with them and borrow their clothes. Being a slag is hereditary. Those Cardiff whores look particularly rough, they all are fugly sluts.
Unregistered ?

They are definitely rough, even a bit disgusting, but that has a kind of appeal for me
fatbob22 Amateur Jackinchatter

141 posts since 2012-05-01
46 year old heterosexual from surrey
I get the impression the camera man would make a great chat/wank buddy
Unregistered ?

fatbob22 said:
I get the impression the camera man would make a great chat/wank buddy

No doubt, he clearly took pictures of what he liked. Probably had a lot of fun ogling the party girls and then taking pics of their long, bare legs
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Old Daily Mail article that slut shames partygoers