JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Pregnant - men causing/women wanting
Page: < prev  of 3   next > 
olderteddybear Amateur Jackinchatter

169 posts since 2021-06-16
63 year old heterosexual male from Florida
I want that so much!
Wanting to Explore
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile

More comments?
Wanting to Explore
SharesLatinaMature Novice Jackinchatter

31 posts since 2021-12-20
57 year old heterosexual male from USA
Horse said:
It's great to get chance of fucking a mature woman to make her pregnant.

my wife is almost 56 and still has not hit menopause and we have done many an MFM and gangbangs and the young fellas are always fantasizing about getting her pregnant when we are fucking her. it's a bit of a compliment, of course! grin
antjohnson83 Amateur Jackinchatter

150 posts since 2023-03-04
40 year old heterosexual male from UK
I think as I have got older this has turned me on more and more.

Almost every slut I wank ova I am most turned on by the idea of pumping my big thick potent spunk load balls deep in her cunt and breeding her.

I think its pretty natural as one gets older and nature is telling u to spread ur seed and breed as many sluts as u can while u still can wink
PM me for Discord or KIK

I think the posts are right! I still really want to do this very very badly!
Wanting to Explore

The idea of getting a woman pregnant, with her consent, it's just such a turn-on for me!
Wanting to Explore
Unregistered ?

I was never turned on by pregnant women until my now ex wifes two pregnancies. I couldnt get enough of her especially in the later terms. Then afterwards when she started producing milk i was in heaven.

That sounds wonderful!
Wanting to Explore
grayjay Amateur Jackinchatter

184 posts since 2020-04-22
45 year old curious male from Manitoba
Oh man I miss when my wife was pregnant!

She was extra horny for some reason. Fucking so much while her tummy and tits were swelling. Wanting her pussy eaten all the time. We were literally fucking when she started going into labor.

Then there was a heavenly period of time while she was nursing. Her tits would be sore when the feeding could not keep up with her production. So we both really got off having me nurse on her. Best milk I ever tasted. I miss it so much.
Unregistered ?

grayjay said:
Oh man I miss when my wife was pregnant!

She was extra horny for some reason. Fucking so much while her tummy and tits were swelling. Wanting her pussy eaten all the time. We were literally fucking when she started going into labor.

Then there was a heavenly period of time while she was nursing. Her tits would be sore when the feeding could not keep up with her production. So we both really got off having me nurse on her. Best milk I ever tasted. I miss it so much.

When pregnant my wife was always horny. Her hormones were raging and wanted it all the time. Wore me out to be honest. It turned me on so much to suckle her tits and drink her milk
Unregistered ?

They don't make milk when they are pregnant. Just a reminder.
Unregistered ?

RobinKay said:
They don't make milk when they are pregnant. Just a reminder.

I never said they did
nakedhusband50 Skilled Jackinchatter

647 posts since 2008-03-20
68 year old bisexual male from Texas
This thread certainly got me hard tonight. A girlfriend in my early 20s was not on the pill and our other birth control use was haphazard. The chance of it was oddly erotic, and we talked about "knocking her up" often was we fucked. Watching my spenpushy, covered with cum slip out of her fertile pussy, strand of cum stretching from the tip to her and wondering if this time she was pregnant was a regular occurrence. And no, it never happened.
Nothing hotter than two husbands together, naked, pleasing themselves and each other

That is so hot!
Wanting to Explore
grayjay Amateur Jackinchatter

184 posts since 2020-04-22
45 year old curious male from Manitoba
Oh yeah! I so distinctly remember when my wife said she wanted to get pregnant when we were on vacation. I instantly started to get hard and we hurried back to our hotel room. By the time I peeled off her swimsuit I was rock hard and her pussy was sopping wet. I was so excited to fuck her without pulling out and so was she! I managed about 10 seconds of thrusting before I emptied my balls deep in her. I also savoured the view of myself pulling out slowly so not too much cum would fall out. A little bit did of course.

She was confirmed pregnant after about two months of almost daily fucking and filling her with cum. Best part was that after getting pregnant she was even hornier and the fucking kept going. It is much better without a condom.

nakedhusband50 said:
This thread certainly got me hard tonight. A girlfriend in my early 20s was not on the pill and our other birth control use was haphazard. The chance of it was oddly erotic, and we talked about "knocking her up" often was we fucked. Watching my spenpushy, covered with cum slip out of her fertile pussy, strand of cum stretching from the tip to her and wondering if this time she was pregnant was a regular occurrence. And no, it never happened.
Page: < prev  of 3   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Pregnant - men causing/women wanting