JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Masturbation injuries
Page: of 1  
bham87uk Professional Jackinchatter

1036 posts since 2016-06-28
36 year old
Anyone got long standing body issues from over wanking.

I have a bad left wrist.
Golfers elbow
Tricep in left arm is always tight.

Then I Have tightness in my right shoulder and neck due to the extended time period in front of computer jerking off.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

I have had shoulder issues. Also I get to jerking and don't pee for too long. Then I get desperate! I've had penis-rash from aggressive rubbing. Not much more.
ShortFuse Professional Jackinchatter

1248 posts since 2019-11-03
52 year old bisexual male from Nashville, TN
My cock will get chaffed and sore, but that's about it. Great thing about having a small cock is I don't have to move my hand much.
Small dick chronic masturbator
vicarswanktoo Amateur Jackinchatter

395 posts since 2011-09-14
60 year old curious
Before I discovered the joys of lube of one sort or another I often had a sort of "tug burn" on my cock. Any extended period of jerking these days always brings out the slippery stuff, either the water based we keep in the bedroom, the shea butter which is currently sitting on the heat register warming up or even just the butter in the kitchen.
I also suffer from a sore arm at times and also tight back muscles from extended or vigorous jerk sessions. I have been debating whether or not to tell my massage therapist about why my back and arms are sore sometimes. We're close and I have been seeing her for a long time but I'm not sure if this crosses a line- "Tell me about your body today" "My arms and upper back are sore because I've been masturbating too much these last few weeks". It does sound sort of creepy once you type it out.
I've also had my balls sting a little bit from shooting too many loads in a short amount of time.
So masturbating hurts. And it's also the best thing ever.
Not an actual Vicar
JObuddyIA Skilled Jackinchatter

846 posts since 2008-05-23
73 year old homosexual from Keokuk Iowa, USA
A couple months ago had a different one than usual. I was on cam with a guy, and was going to show him my ass per his request. I put my foot up on my chair, and bent over some, and then I lost my balance. I fell, scraping my butt on the metal edge of my keyboard tray on my desk. I knocked over my small table with my laptop on it, me and it landing on the floor. That scrape on my butt hurt for 2 weeks or so while it scabbed over and cleared up. Usually masturbation injury is just chafed penis for me.
fundriver11 Skilled Jackinchatter

873 posts since 2011-08-20
58 year old heterosexual male from Michigan
I had to go the urologist once because I developed small painful bumps just under the skin- looked like plugged veins in a few spots. The doc told it me that one main cause is overly vigorous masturbation. He said it was some type of fluid build up that will reabsorb after few days and just to take it easy - no pound so hard. cockcockstrokestroke
Fundriver11
curt208 Amateur Jackinchatter

197 posts since 2020-08-18
57 year old curious male from NC
Just recovering from one. Was outside working in the yard a few weeks ago. Took a few breaks by going into my shed to stroke my cock. Later the next day started itching and cock got bright red. I did not realize at the time but I had been handling poison ivy. Cock filled up with fluid over next few days. All better now back to stroking again.
I like to get a boner and run into a brick wall
Strokerboy Amateur Jackinchatter

137 posts since 2010-09-16
51 year old male
If I don't use lube my dick gets chaffed and sore.
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Masturbation injuries