JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » How Often Did You Jerk Off As A Teenager?
Page: < prev  of 11   next > 
Unregistered ?

never really quit.
Add a reply Quote this post
masturfun Amateur Jackinchatter

135 posts since 2019-09-03
46 year old curious male
a lot
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
jnewman Skilled Jackinchatter

999 posts since 2018-01-02
73 year old heterosexual male from ireland
As much as possible.
onlybyhand Skilled Jackinchatter

765 posts since 2015-05-21
77 year old curious male from United Kingdom
Averaging about 3x daily all my life since about 8 years.
Older mature male, good hand trained 7.5+, short flexible foreskin, glans often uncovered.
headerfatty Professional Jackinchatter

1354 posts since 2010-01-18
62 year old curious from Hou Tx
Every night b4 bed ! .
Incubus1966 Amateur Jackinchatter

102 posts since 2019-11-22
72 year old heterosexual male from Pennsylvania
chris8765432 said:

First one shooting miles!!

That's so much fun. I was a "cum cannon," too.
Sometimes, I would jerk off even if I wasn't
feeling very horny, simply because I enjoyed
the sight of my own cum geysers so much. stroke
ohmyohmy Amateur Jackinchatter

187 posts since 2020-05-16
68 year old heterosexual male from uk
to be honest I think I masturbate now more than when iwas a teenager .The internet has taken away the solitude of doing it to more of a lustful and social eventIts thrilling to do it while chatting i find
Pussyinspector Skilled Jackinchatter

638 posts since 2023-03-20
61 year old heterosexual male
Several times a day and two teachers always made me wank like crazy. One was a French teacher who also taught the girls netball and often entered the room in netball gear which was a short skirt and tight top which showed off her gorgeous legs and big tits. Even after all these years I think about her sometimes and wish I had got to meet her at a school reunion, but she never turned up which was a shame. The other teacher was a geography teacher who had huge, and I mean huge tits. They were so big that when she sat at her desk they literally sat on the desk and I would've given anything to see them released and been able to lick/suck them. These two had me going to the toilets a lot for a good wanking session many a time.
The wetter the pussy, the better.
MrPuss Amateur Jackinchatter

178 posts since 2018-01-07
63 year old heterosexual male from SW Scotland
Pussyinspector said:
Several times a day and two teachers always made me wank like crazy. One was a French teacher who also taught the girls netball and often entered the room in netball gear which was a short skirt and tight top which showed off her gorgeous legs and big tits. Even after all these years I think about her sometimes and wish I had got to meet her at a school reunion, but she never turned up which was a shame. The other teacher was a geography teacher who had huge, and I mean huge tits. They were so big that when she sat at her desk they literally sat on the desk and I would've given anything to see them released and been able to lick/suck them. These two had me going to the toilets a lot for a good wanking session many a time.

Great memories. When I was a teacher there were often similar ladies - thank goodness for free periods and accessible toilets. Lol
neilxt Novice Jackinchatter

66 posts since 2023-05-17
20 year old bisexual male from Kansas City, MO
im still a teenager as of right now, 19 years old. every day i usually jerk off 3-6 times: after waking up, at school, after school, at night, and then before bed. it depends, but i'll spend up to five hours a day jerking my dick.

now that summer is so close, i'll probably be wanking twice as often now that i have more free time. other than my job, i'll have all day to bate.
19yo Bater
Unregistered ?

Couldn't keep my hands off my cock. When I was 15/16 two mates and I had a stash of girly mags in a derelict house, we always had a bit cock fun on the way home from school.
Palmlovers Skilled Jackinchatter

775 posts since 2010-12-31
64 year old bisexual male from Tx
Fatherof5 said:
Growing up I had a suck buddy and we were together all the time. Hence, I didn't really need to jerk-off that often. Only when I was alone.

I had a suck buddy too for about 5 years and, like you, we were together most of the time so we were having multiple orgasms pretty much every day. But as a horny teen I still felt the need to jack off before and after our encounters. I simply couldn't get enough and that has never changed. At 63 I still spend most of my time masturbating and I love it!
Stroke, edge, leak, goon, deny, repeat!
eyeknow Novice Jackinchatter

100 posts since 2020-10-03
59 year old curious male from East of England
Generally two or three times a day in my teens, most I ever managed was seven though I was running on fumes for the last couple.
JerkinSince93 Amateur Jackinchatter

347 posts since 2019-02-05
42 year old bisexual male from Southern California
Usually every night. Sometimes I would phone with my girlfriend and masturbate together. Other times I would watch skin-e-max an jerk to all those late night movies. Once AOL became a thing I would cyber quite often almost getting caught once.

On some nights I'd be so horny I would go a second or third round. I think most I did in one day was 6 times
OnanistUK Professional Jackinchatter

1064 posts since 2022-06-04
65 year old heterosexual male from Pervesville
ohmyohmy said:
to be honest I think I masturbate now more than when iwas a teenager .The internet has taken away the solitude of doing it to more of a lustful and social eventIts thrilling to do it while chatting i find

Same here. I now wank more than I did when I was a teenager and that was a hell of a lot now. I am retired and divorced. I have plenty of time every day to wank to my cocks content cock.strokestroke

Some days I dont bother getting dressed and can stay naked for as long as I like.strokestroke
strokestrokeassstrokestrokestrokeassass
Colossal Pervert
Page: < prev  of 11   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » How Often Did You Jerk Off As A Teenager?