JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » locker room shower jerk off. hell yeah.
Page: < prev  of 5   next > 
Slivers Skilled Jackinchatter

795 posts since 2013-01-10
40 year old heterosexual male
God all these stories are very hot and got me hard. I was thinking about picking up swimming soon and I'm just praying they have open showers and open locker rooms. I know I'm too chicken to start myself, but if I walk in on someone, I will join for sure.
Wanna chat about celebs, join me on Trillian: slivers13
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
valdez101 Amateur Jackinchatter

388 posts since 2006-03-10
39 year old bisexual from niagara
damn buds - these are hot as hell... gonna be *hard* to strip down outta my jock in the lockers and hit the showers/sauna/steam room after my workout this week...
http://www.xtube.com/community/profile.php?user=valdez101
Dukeii Amateur Jackinchatter

178 posts since 2012-06-23
52 year old from Seattle
the downtown Y here can be interesting, very diverse crowds from college age to guys in business suits, to retired folk, sometimes locker room is very busy sometimes not, I have walked in and caught guys whackin in the steam room many times and I've joined in, also seen many boners in the showers, its all good
GingerbreadMan Amateur Jackinchatter

104 posts since 2010-07-02
41 year old heterosexual from Los Angeles
Yeah, this has happened to me a couple times.

The best time was I was in my gym steam room, bunch of guys in there, nothing special going on. Then it thinned out and it was just me and 2 other guys, an asian dude and another white guy. The asian guy started rubbing his cock and enjoying himself. I started playing more with my balls. The other guys stayed for a bit and then left, so it was me and the asian guy. He moved a bit closer, so I started full on jerking off. After a bit of us both jerking off, he moved closer and took my dick and jerked it. This was way more than I even thought would happen but I went with him and let him jerk me. Then I jerked him a bit. Then he told me told stand up and he sucked my dick briefly. I was nervous about being caught doing that... jerking I don't care if anyone walks in but sucking I do. So we just stood there jerking and came, and then I walked out. It was intense.

Another time I was in the shower and the guy across the shower from me was jerking off watching me. So I started doing it too. And we just jerked separately in our stalls.
Dukeii Amateur Jackinchatter

178 posts since 2012-06-23
52 year old from Seattle
something exciting about jerkin off in a semi public place when u know you could be caught at any time
F8te_JaXsoN Novice Jackinchatter

2 posts since 2013-05-11
54 year old
something really gets me hard about the concept of being with other dudes who are bi/straight... and we all love pussy and tits and pussy and all that good shit, but... we kinda play cock games and rub shafts and 69 and have our secret, bi times???
calibator Novice Jackinchatter

4 posts since 2013-05-26
49 year old bisexual from California
GingerbreadMan said:
Yeah, this has happened to me a couple times.

The best time was I was in my gym steam room, bunch of guys in there, nothing special going on. Then it thinned out and it was just me and 2 other guys, an asian dude and another white guy. The asian guy started rubbing his cock and enjoying himself. I started playing more with my balls. The other guys stayed for a bit and then left, so it was me and the asian guy. He moved a bit closer, so I started full on jerking off. After a bit of us both jerking off, he moved closer and took my dick and jerked it. This was way more than I even thought would happen but I went with him and let him jerk me. Then I jerked him a bit. Then he told me told stand up and he sucked my dick briefly. I was nervous about being caught doing that... jerking I don't care if anyone walks in but sucking I do. So we just stood there jerking and came, and then I walked out. It was intense.

Another time I was in the shower and the guy across the shower from me was jerking off watching me. So I started doing it too. And we just jerked separately in our stalls.

Dude, that's exactly how it's supposed to happen. That's a great scene, and it's happened like that many times for me.
Unregistered ?

Happened to me late last year. I was at the gym and had just finished a quick workout. The wife had to work so I decided to enjoy a steam and shower while I was there. When I went to the showers there was one shower going. One hall of showers with 3 cubicles on each side and small curtains on them. The only shower going was on the back right so I decided to take the back left one since I was feeling a little exhibitiony grin. I closed my curtain but purposely pulled it a little too far so only like half of the shower was closed off and I could pretty easily be seen. The other guy had his completely closed. I started to lather up and heard him shut off his shower. He opened up his curtain and grabbed his towel to start drying off, so I decided to soap up my junk and wash it a little. As I did I made sure to really lather up my dick so it got about half hard. I kind of glanced over and noticed him kind of glance at my dick. At this point he had kind of focused on drying his dick. I glanced again and noticed him kind of really pulling the skin back on his to dry it a little more thoroughly than needed. So I grabbed a little more soap and rewashed my dick to test the water. This time I really gave it a few good strokes, pulled back the skin, and rubbed my hard head for him to see. I looked over again and this time we both made eye contact. At that point he turned his shower back on, stepped out closing the curtain, and came and joined me in mine closing the curtain behind. He grabbed some soap in his hand and grabbed my now throbbing hard dick and started jerking me off. After like a minute I came super hard all over the wall and in his hand. He rinsed his hand off, gave me a nod, and went back to his shower to clean up, and I assume jerk himself. It was a pretty sweet experience grin
nfl-fanatic Novice Jackinchatter

50 posts since 2012-03-10
40 year old heterosexual from Northern CA
Played h.s. and college football, spent half my life in lockerrooms. Sometimes after games, the adrenaline and testosterone would be too much. Jacked off a few times. And I know I walked in on a teammate who was jackin it in the shower. They always tried to play if off, but i knew what they were up to LOL. Jocks + testosterone + adrenaline = jacking off in the showers! grin
Unregistered ?

I love jacking off my cock in public showers. Proud to masturbate my big huge cock openly.
Unregistered ?

This is something I've only done the one time. I once got out of the local pool feeling sooooooo horny, there was no-one in the communal showers so I dropped my trunks and stroked to orgasm under the hot running water. It was so exciting knowing that I could get caught. But I'd be very very embarrassed if I got caught by someone who'd be offended and maybe even report me! But if I was to catch someone doing the same I'd probably wink, encourage and join in the fun!!
roggieh Amateur Jackinchatter

290 posts since 2008-08-02
75 year old
I go to the gym every week day, usually in the morning. I jerk off in the steam room when I have finished my workout. But living in the ultra conservative belt of Alaska, I don't dare let anyone see me. Guys often come in while I am pounding away, but the steam is so thick and it's darker in there than out in the hallway, so they can't see anything when they first come in. By the time they can see I've put it down and hidden it. They never know. I'm one of a few guys that runs around nude in the men's room. Most always wear a towel wrapped around them.
lockerroombud9 Novice Jackinchatter

20 posts since 2011-01-05
54 year old bisexual from indianapolis
At my gym the other night I was showering after my workout the shower room used to open but they have dividers with no curtains I was in the one in the back right. I noticed out of the corner of my eye the guy across from me make "the motions" like he was jackin. Well I was already at half mast anyway I looked at him and he really went to town then and I got rock hard. We both stroked and then he met me in the parking lot and asked me if I would be intertested in going to his house sometime. I ended up meeting a bunch of other guys there at the gym that he had played with too. Now it is cool to hang out nude in the locker rooms with guys who do not care if you are hardd or not.
bigpete Amateur Jackinchatter

366 posts since 2012-12-15
80 year old
along the lake here clothes are optional, but we have showers along the public beach area in case you get to much sand or dirt in your private areas I guess.

have saw guys standing there with a hard trying to wash-up at times, as one guy told me its hard to stay soft when all the naked pussy is running around
GingerbreadMan Amateur Jackinchatter

104 posts since 2010-07-02
41 year old heterosexual from Los Angeles
agree!

Where in Cali are you? We could make it happen at the same gym!
Page: < prev  of 5   next > 
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » locker room shower jerk off. hell yeah.