JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » locker room shower jerk off. hell yeah.
Page: < prev  of 5  
HornedStr8College19 Novice Jackinchatter

27 posts since 2015-05-12
27 year old heterosexual from SoCal USA
Wow couldn't have described it better myself. everyone kinda new but no one fessed up or just started doing it. Thinking back now it would have only taken one dude to start and I guarantee others would follow suit. I played football, baseball and wrestling and took more showers at school than I did at home practically.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Finding this thread very hot ....

Often been in quiet change rooms with a semi just wishing for someone to see and show enough interest for me to get hard and, well, who knows ....!
Oldbuck55428 Amateur Jackinchatter

153 posts since 2017-04-30
78 year old curious male from BLAINE,Minnesota
Love to shower with the curtain a little open so I can see out to the next shower and can be seen. Once the guy in the other shower started jacking while watching me so I started jacking too. He shot his load and left before I could. Wish it would happen again.
jazza077 Professional Jackinchatter

1133 posts since 2016-03-17
46 year old bisexual male
So hard reading all these posts, which I was in a gym where I could get caught, love stroking my cock with the chance of getting caught
Unregistered ?

Late teens, a buddy of mine (actually my friend's older brother) had a gym membership, and he brought me as a guest a number of times...

We'd play b-ball, lift, tennis, whatever court or game was available. Just something to do on an afternoon...

After a couple times there together, we'd tan at the end of or day before taing a shower. (they had tanning beds, two to a room.)

After just a couple times hitting the tanning beds, we both got comfortable tanning naked. I'd occasionally catch him rubbing himself half-hard, and I'd let him catch me, too. I think we both knew what was going on, but we both played it off as no big deal...

We'd both be semi-hard (or better) when we'd head to the showers, which were in the adjoining room. They had cubicles with curtains, but as you could imagine, I'd leave the curtain half open so that I could give him a good view of me soaping up my stiffening cock, as well as enjoy the view he wold give me.

The second time we did this, as he was watching me (while basically giving himself a soapy handjob as he watched) he looked at me and nodded in my direction. I knew instantly what he meant, and nodded in approval. He walked over right away, and I closed the curtain behind him, attempting to hide from any others what was going on.

As soon as he turned around and saw the curtain was closed, he reached down and started to rub my cock. I thought I was going to explode, and reflexively reached for his dick.

We jerked each other off, and neither of us lasted more than a couple of minutes...

This progressed to blowing each other to completion in those same showers.

He ended up moving away about a year later.

I look back and think about how easy it would have been to catch us, but then I think that maybe someone else knew and did nothing, or got off knowing...
Unregistered ?

i wanna try showering at a gym and bent over washing my ass and see if i can catch any glances or more
Page: < prev  of 5  
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » locker room shower jerk off. hell yeah.