JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » How much cum have you swallowed?
Page: of 3   next > 
seacoastfun4u Amateur Jackinchatter

103 posts since 2014-01-26
54 year old bisexual male from Seacoast NH
I got to thinking about how much cum I've swallowed in my life and it got me horny thinking about how much it's been (both my own and others). Would love to hear of others amounts, how much is others or their own, or anything else hot about cum swallowing.

I used the internet average of 3.7 ML of ejaculate. For me it worked out to .77 gallons or 2.9 liters of cum from other men over the course of 23 years.
My best guess for eating my own cum all time was around .2 gallon or .75 liter. I wish I was better at eating my own cum and trying to get better.
Who else?!?!?!
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
sweetperv Novice Jackinchatter

50 posts since 2023-04-25
46 year old bisexual male from Canada
Good question. So for you that's about what, 780 loads from other guys? Damn, that's hot dude.

I've only swallowed maybe 25 or 30 loads in my life. Always other guys, never my own. I've tasted my own cum of course, and accidentally shot it in my own mouth twice, but I've never actually swallowed my own whole load.
sweetperv Novice Jackinchatter

50 posts since 2023-04-25
46 year old bisexual male from Canada
Shoot... now I'm thinking of three ladies in particular I used to date back in the day. When I was dating each of them, they used to give me a blowjob and swallow almost every time we had sex or met up. Damn, I wonder how much cum they've swallowed in their life times. Fuck I'm rock hard thinking about them now, giving their guys head and swallowing their man's cum
BiCumEaterCam Amateur Jackinchatter

199 posts since 2020-01-06
47 year old bisexual male from Mercer County, NJ
35 years of swallowing my own cum almost every day. Averaging about 300 loads a year. That is about 10 gallons!!!!
motherless.com/u/BiCumEaterCam
troutdog Amateur Jackinchatter

323 posts since 2012-08-22
64 year old curious male from Washington state
Not sure how much Cum I have swallowed in My life, but I do enjoy having My mouth filled with Cum then swallowing it all. Now days it is tough to find an anonymous Cock to Suck Off. So when I jerk off, I try to shoot My load into a shot glass, and pop it into the freezer. I use a short, Wide mouth shot glass with a rounded bottom. Once My Cum is frozen, I can easily pop the frozen disk of Sperm out of the glass. Then I can collect several frozen loads in a discrete ziploc bag in the freezer. Sometimes I put a drop of Honey or Vanilla extract in the shot glass first. Then I use a finger to spread the sweet flavor around the inside of the glass before I shoot My Cum in. That way the frozen Sperm disk has a sweet flavor coating. It makes it easier to enjoy My Cum loads. Saving frozen Sperm loads is handy. I find that after I Cum, I am not as ready to have Sperm in My mouth. With the frozen loads saved in the freezer, I can take a load or two in My mouth while I am at the height of teasing My Cock. It is such a turn on to tease My Cock for a long time, and at the same time take My Own Sperm in My mouth. Once I saved up about a quarter Cup of Sperm. It was such a turn on to have that much of My Own Cum filling My mouth, when I was at the height of edging My Cock. It took a couple gulps to swallow it all. Then I Came so hard. Yes I do love to Taste and Swallow My Own Sperm.
Searching for a Cock to EDGE
troutdog Amateur Jackinchatter

323 posts since 2012-08-22
64 year old curious male from Washington state
I have to add one more thought. The nastiest fantasy I need to fulfill is to have a Girl Suck Me off, let Me Cum in Her mouth, then hold My Sperm in Her mouth and share a Hot Deep French Kiss with Me. I imagine our tongues twisting between our connected mouths. Squirming as We share the warmth flavor and scent of My Own Cum. I would want it to finish with Me swallowing My own Sperm from Her Mouth. Man I want a Girl to share My Cum with Me.
Searching for a Cock to EDGE
Jizzlover Amateur Jackinchatter

228 posts since 2022-09-15
41 year old
I have no idea. I've been a cocksucker for 20 years, and shooting cum into my mouth for a little bit more than that.

I don't know how much, but it is a lot!
ShortFuse Professional Jackinchatter

1248 posts since 2019-11-03
52 year old bisexual male from Nashville, TN
I've been eating my own cum since I was 12yo. Plus dozens and dozens of loads from other men.
Small dick chronic masturbator
plush Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5160 posts since 2010-02-06
heterosexual male from USA
Only as much that my wife didn't swallow after sucking me off and she wanted to cuddle and kiss
old long time jacker who loves anal with woman only
vicarswanktoo Amateur Jackinchatter

395 posts since 2011-09-14
60 year old curious
Been eating my own come for 20+ years now so probably gallons. I love to eat my own come!

Vic
Not an actual Vicar
Palmlovers Skilled Jackinchatter

775 posts since 2010-12-31
64 year old bisexual male from Tx
From the ages of 14 to 19 I sucked my friend off 5 or 6 days a week, sometimes more, sometimes less and sometimes multiple times a day. Conservatively I would say I easily sucked him off over 1,000 times and I always swallowed his load. Doing the math, that means I drank about 1 gallon of his cum during that time frame.

As far as my own cum, I started eating it when I was 14 (I'm 63 now). I didn't, and don't, eat it every time I ejaculate but it has been a fairly common occurrence so I'll guess that I've eaten 2 to 3 gallons over the years.
Stroke, edge, leak, goon, deny, repeat!
Doug55 Skilled Jackinchatter

647 posts since 2017-05-22
59 year old homosexual male
Gallonsrazz
I am your bottom
Fappy_Go_Fucky Amateur Jackinchatter

486 posts since 2013-09-30
59 year old curious male from Fort Collins, Colorado
Not a lot, really. A bunch the summer I turned 14 and was learning about sex from a buddy. Then I slept with his sister and she did the swallowing, brought me back over to the straight(ish) side. Twice in college. And couple of dozen times when I had my only real gay affair about 25 years ago. But he was close to 70 and although he could get hard as nails, he didn?t produce huge loads. So maybe 50 times which now seems like quite a bit.
TommiBiGuy Amateur Jackinchatter

139 posts since 2023-05-15
20 year old bisexual male from Ohio
I've been sucking my friend's cock for about a year and a half with an average of 2 blowjobs a day.
Really can't say how much of his cum I've swallowed.
BuffyBanger75 Novice Jackinchatter

69 posts since 2023-05-22
48 year old
Jealous. I'd love to experience a hard cock spurting hot cum into my throat.
Page: of 3   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » How much cum have you swallowed?