JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » The old jackinchat chat
Page: < prev  of 2  
stapler56 Amateur Jackinchatter

195 posts since 2022-11-05
58 year old curious male from USA
Yeah, I miss the freewheeling days. Discord is OK, but dont appreciate phone verification. Yes, I'm older lol. Anyway, always looking for similar chat groups and such on this and other platforms. PM if interested
stapler56
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
GraysAnatomy Omnipitant Jackinchatter

26681 posts since 2015-04-06
81 year old bisexual male from Central US
Sickperv said:
Its a shame the old jackinchat chat isnt around anymore. Used it alot back in the day, some good offshoot rooms too that did well also. It just isnt the same here nowadays

I agree. I used to spend a lot of time in the chat room. For me, Discord is not user friendly.
. . . . . . . . . . Surely no one is so naive they really believe a 5.2 inch erection is considered average . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .I see more 5.2 inch flaccid cocks than I do of little 5.2 inch erections. . . . . . . . . . .
Unregistered ?

GraysAnatomy said:
I agree. I used to spend a lot of time in the chat room. For me, Discord is not user friendly.

I wish I was around for that.
rhaegar1001 Novice Jackinchatter

28 posts since 2021-10-28
62 year old male from Arizona
I tried discord and couldn't even figure out where the chat rooms are LOL.

Silverdaddies.com has chat rooms. Not sure if you've ever visited that site.

stapler56 said:
Yeah, I miss the freewheeling days. Discord is OK, but dont appreciate phone verification. Yes, I'm older lol. Anyway, always looking for similar chat groups and such on this and other platforms. PM if interested
Rod Enlightened Jackinchatter

3032 posts since 2005-08-13
53 year old bisexual from Dallas, TX
GraysAnatomy said:
For me, Discord is not user friendly.

In what way?

28,652 members, with 471 online as I type this, don't seem to have a problem, but if we can make things smoother and easier for them, we're glad to.

Rod said:
In what way?

28,652 members, with 471 online as I type this, don't seem to have a problem, but if we can make things smoother and easier for them, we're glad to.

When I am on the Jackinchat site and I click on chat a screen pops up that says at the bottom Join Discord. So I click on that and a screen pops up that says You have been invited to join Discord, so then when I click on Accept Invite a screen pops up that says Safari cannot open the page because the address is invalid. Consequently I cannot get on to Discord. That has happened to me dozens of times that I have tried to get on. And at 81, I have decided that I am not technically savvy enough to figure out what to do next.
. . . . . . . . . . Surely no one is so naive they really believe a 5.2 inch erection is considered average . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .I see more 5.2 inch flaccid cocks than I do of little 5.2 inch erections. . . . . . . . . . .

GraysAnatomy said:
When I am on the Jackinchat site and I click on chat a screen pops up that says at the bottom Join Discord. So I click on that and a screen pops up that says You have been invited to join Discord, so then when I click on Accept Invite a screen pops up that says Safari cannot open the page because the address is invalid. Consequently I cannot get on to Discord. That has happened to me dozens of times that I have tried to get on. And at 81, I have decided that I am not technically savvy enough to figure out what to do next.

You're not the first who's reported a similar message from the invite, but since it's a non-expiring invite and people still use it, not sure what it might be other than a big clue of "Safari." Apple is really weird in some of its initiatives to keep things "safe," so may be blocking attempts to join Discord via a link to an NSFW server. But that's just a guess. (FTR, Apple's gotten more prudish about such things after we made the move.)

Rod said:
You're not the first who's reported a similar message from the invite, but since it's a non-expiring invite and people still use it, not sure what it might be other than a big clue of "Safari." Apple is really weird in some of its initiatives to keep things "safe," so may be blocking attempts to join Discord via a link to an NSFW server. But that's just a guess. (FTR, Apple's gotten more prudish about such things after we made the move.)

Thanks for the info. I may try to access via another browser. Now I dont feel so dense!
OnanistUK Professional Jackinchatter

1064 posts since 2022-06-04
65 year old heterosexual male from Pervesville
GraysAnatomy said:

Discord does not seem to like iPad users.

A wank buddy of mine can access it on his laptop but from what I can see the JiC chat is fragmented in terms of topics and not worth the bother frown
Colossal Pervert

OnanistUK said:
Discord does not seem to like iPad users.

A wank buddy of mine can access it on his laptop but from what I can see the JiC chat is fragmented in terms of topics and not worth the bother frown

Ah yes, there is the iOS angle, too. I was thinking Mac not iPad/iPhone.

To access any NSFW server on an iOS device, you must first log into either the Discord desktop or web app, and go into account settings to opt in to see NSFW content.

This was part of a compromise Discord made with Apple when they began allowing NSFW content. Adopting this process allowed the Discord app to remain in the Apple Store.

Thanks for jogging my memory on that.

Sorry you're not a fan of the structure allowing for spotlights on various types of content. We've found that it's actually beneficial in helping people find what they're looking for.
caleb_f_cohen Amateur Jackinchatter

273 posts since 2023-09-25
22 year old heterosexual male from Tel Aviv
I've tried the Jackinchat Discord chat in the past and it was woeful. Just joined up here again to see if it's improved but sadly it's even worse!

I've had issues with chat servers in the past but only when accessing on a PC. It wasn't so much of a software issue but the PC hardware was defective and I'd managed to pump air into the condenser and the whole thing rusted up.

I can't offer any other advice on the glitches with IOS as I don't know anything about that.

Hope this helps.

Unregistered ?

Thank you for the advice. I HAVE ALWAYS LIKED THE BIG NOSES.
DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY ADOLF DIDN'T LIKE YOU'S

caleb_f_cohen said:
I've tried the Jackinchat Discord chat in the past and it was woeful. Just joined up here again to see if it's improved but sadly it's even worse!

I've had issues with chat servers in the past but only when accessing on a PC. It wasn't so much of a software issue but the PC hardware was defective and I'd managed to pump air into the condenser and the whole thing rusted up.

I can't offer any other advice on the glitches with IOS as I don't know anything about that.

Hope this helps.
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » The old jackinchat chat