JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Celebs everyone likes but you don't?
Page: < prev  of 5  
Pervertfive Skilled Jackinchatter

709 posts since 2022-10-02
60 year old bisexual male
I'm obsessed with a number of news and weather presenters but also love perving all ages in the High Street so I'm a well balanced pervert.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
plush Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5160 posts since 2010-02-06
heterosexual male from USA
I used to really hate Miley Sillas and her terrible tats but I changes and enjoy perving over that nasty slut.
old long time jacker who loves anal with woman only
IndianLover1 Amateur Jackinchatter

300 posts since 2023-06-30
curious from In you always
Ariana Grande

User posted image
Sabonis7 Professional Jackinchatter

1584 posts since 2020-04-05
male from US
AlctPervert said:
I don't have a problem with offering an opinion, it's the getting narky at other members for posting women deemed unattractive to the person complaining, that I find totally unnecessary...

It's like a total strange knocking at your door to tell you he doesn't like the color of your siding.

Does he think you'll say, "Oh, right you are, mate...thanks for straightening me out. I'll get it repainted this afternoon!"
AlctPervert Professional Jackinchatter

1031 posts since 2023-01-03
47 year old
Sabonis7 said:
It's like a total strange knocking at your door to tell you he doesn't like the color of your siding.

Does he think you'll say, "Oh, right you are, mate...thanks for straightening me out. I'll get it repainted this afternoon!"

LOL! Yep, exactly, it's utterly ridiculous. Besides anything else, it's just so extremely arrogant. Like they are pointing out the error of your ways, and you're going to have to think on that attraction, as if there is actually something wrong with it. Like I said, saying "I don't find so-and-so hot" is absolutely fine, but there's clearly a line between that, and actually openly criticizing someone's post of a certain woman, as if they shouldn't be posting her. Again, it's the arrogant attitude that is offputting, and just totally unnecessary.
OlderHorny Amateur Jackinchatter

103 posts since 2023-02-21
57 year old
mattuk86 said:
In my case it's born of frustration. I like SOME uk morning TV girls. I open the thread and it's saturated with posts about the same few who, in my opinion, are not attractive at all. I try to post about the younger (under 50!) ones and it goes nowhere. Certain tastes dictate it and they baffle me. That's all. Plus it's a forum, IE, a place you can offer your opinion for discussion. It's OK to disagree with each other.

As for the second part. As someone who masturbates to Dafne Keen and Millie Bobby Brown, I'd obviously fall under other posters' suspicions! But the last time I checked they're 18 and 21 respectively.

Kind of contrary to this thread but I also love to masturbate over Dafne Keen

User posted image User posted image
Unregistered ?

Most of them to be honest
Bobbijones2019 Skilled Jackinchatter

806 posts since 2019-06-09
47 year old
Most of the skinny young ones especially Emma Watson. When people like her, especially with short hair I steer well clear
UKSeedyFucker Novice Jackinchatter

30 posts since 2023-07-18
55 year old
Funny that. I like most of the skinny young ones apart from Emma Watson. I just don't see the appeal at all.

Bobbijones2019 said:
Most of the skinny young ones especially Emma Watson. When people like her, especially with short hair I steer well clear
arilover Novice Jackinchatter

14 posts since 2023-07-24
27 year old
why do ppl jerk to olivia rodrigo like i don't get it at all? confused
Mickeybrowneyes Amateur Jackinchatter

453 posts since 2021-12-10
heterosexual male from EastCoast USA
With the latest Mission Impossible in theaters, I feel compelled to admit my dick is somehow not impressed by Rebecca Ferguson. And I have tried.

Nice tits and all but the face (especially the nose) is off putting for me. Cannot explain it.

On/with the other hand, I find I do greatly enjoy jerking to Emma Watson. My dick is twitching right now just thinking about it.
"The Sears ladies' swimwear and lingerie catalog showed me that variety is the spice of life. It also showed me that scantily clad beautiful women with great tits and pretty feet cause boners and make me ejaculate."
Page: < prev  of 5  
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Celebs everyone likes but you don't?