JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Straight guys like looking at penises?
Page: < prev  of 5  
MattTheStud8 Novice Jackinchatter

61 posts since 2023-07-06
39 year old heterosexual male from Smithfield NC
Damn, well said!

throbperv said:
Why not? the human body is fascinating. we are humans, so desiring to look at other people naked is only natural. The desire to look at other naked humans is a natural aspect of human behavior that is rooted in various biological and psychological factors. As social creatures, humans are naturally curious about each other's bodies and appearances. This curiosity can be driven by a desire to compare, understand, or appreciate the diversity of human forms. It's just societal bullshit that tells us we shouldn't. People should let go of their hang-ups and not worry about labels or pigeon holes. Nudity (males and females) has been a part of human culture and art throughout history. Biologically, humans are hardwired to be visually oriented beings. Vision is one of our primary senses, and our brains are highly attuned to visual stimuli. As a result, the human body, particularly in its natural form, can evoke a wide range of responses from curiosity to attraction. Enjoying viewing other men naked does not necessarily define one's sexual orientation. It is crucial to avoid making assumptions or imposing labels on others based on singular behaviors or interests. Each individual's sexual orientation is unique and can only be defined by themselves. Respect for personal boundaries and understanding the complexity of human sexuality are vital in promoting a more inclusive and accepting society.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
phiIipsmyth Amateur Jackinchatter

324 posts since 2023-10-05
41 year old
ILickDick said:
Why do some guys feel the need to say they are straight or label themselves heterosexual while discussing masturbation and sex involving another man? Whether they look at another mans penis, suck it, touch it, etc. Whatever they think the definition that they label themselves with is, should just be left out altogether. Unless they are looking for someone to challenge them why not just discuss without prefacing it with a label.

Straight guys suck cock and are still straight.

He's seething he lost his ILickDick account.

Bwuhahaha
Thank you IsaacHunt. Kicking off GoAheadAndBanMe was your finest hour.
spIotchey Amateur Jackinchatter

227 posts since 2023-10-11
100 year old
Hi I am the troll splotch that Rod banned. I am back with multiple accounts you can message me on any of them here are a few
splotchy with a lower case L
spIotchy with an upper case i
LibertyFlux with a lower case L
LibertyFIux with an upper i
Nicks2
TROLLsucksCOCK
And of course dogetog.
I am compulsive and controlling so I need multiple accounts to troll todays topics. I am mentally challenged as you can tell with my gummy Bear retarded poems in multiple threads of that. I post about the most pathetic topics that have nothing to do with masturbation since I do not have a functioning penis and I live all alone with no friends or family. Please read my poems and give me the attention I crave. Read and laugh at all my posts in every one of todays topics. I am a pathetic troll that demands attention. I love to talk to my other accounts to make it look like I am different members. Hopefully I am fooling them. I cycle through all my profiles so I make it more believable
Unregistered ?

Hi I am the troll splotch that Rod banned. I am back with multiple accounts you can message me on any of them here are a few
splotchey with an L
splotchey with an i
Nicks2
TROLLsucksCOCK
And of course dogetog.
I am compulsive and controlling so I need multiple accounts to troll todays topics. I am mentally challenged as you can tell with my gummy Bear retarded poems in multiple threads of that. I post about the most pathetic topics that have nothing to do with masturbation since I do not have a functioning penis and I live all alone with no friends or family. Please read my poems and give me the attention I crave. Read and laugh at all my posts in every one of todays topics. I am a pathetic troll that demands attention. I love to talk to my other accounts to make it look like I am different members. Hopefully I am fooling them. I cycle through all my profiles so I make it more believable

100 year old
Nicks2
TROLLsucksCOCK
And of course dogetog.
Unregistered ?

Oldcreep said:
Would definatley question my sexuality if i did.not everyone here is bi or gay.or a "they"

When then you're already not confident in your sexuality, idiot. Do you like to play with you own dick and sit there are rub it and watch it spurt? Well then you are exactly the same as the people who say they like to watch other dicks jizzing. You are a narrow minded conservative. I still watch Dick's jizzing providing I don't have to look at the face of the person doing it as that would be a massive turn off.
Unregistered ?

Lovecock said:
Sexual identity incorporates all aspects of sex and or romance. It does not matter if you kiss, date, have a relationship or just jerk off or suck dick and never have a relationship. Guys that say they only like the sex with a guy but would never date or have a romantic relationship are delusional if they think that they are still straight. By definition they are anytime but.

You're a fucking retard. If you play with your own dick, that also means you're gay then. And anyway, no one on this planet is completely heterosexual.

100 year old
Nicks2
TROLLsucksCOCK
And of course dogetog.
Page: < prev  of 5  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Straight guys like looking at penises?