JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Can I get a harder hard-on?
Page: of 2   next > 
Unregistered ?

I'd like to know if anyone has actually tried doing excersises to get an even harder hard-on, kegels or anything else, or had any foods that have actually worked and have gave them harder hard-Ons.
I think most just google it,then try it, hoping for the best. But I'd like to hear from people with experience of it actually working, and if so, was it they did it?
I'm sure I'm not the only one who'd like to know. As you get older, although the wanks and cums are just as good, even better, your hard-Ons are not quite as hard, do the wanks and cums could be even better still, with harder hard-Ons, like when we were younger.
Add a reply Quote this post
brown9uk Novice Jackinchatter

64 posts since 2019-09-08
heterosexual male from UK
You need to increase testosterone which you've lost over time. Do sqauts with weights and keep doing reps until you can barely stand. Eat loads of protein that day and the days after. This will increase muscle growth and therefore increase testosterone. Also get more vitamin D via sun-light (maybe open those curtains when pumping) wink.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

brown9uk said:
You need to increase testosterone which you've lost over time. Do sqauts with weights and keep doing reps until you can barely stand. Eat loads of protein that day and the days after. This will increase muscle growth and therefore increase testosterone. Also get more vitamin D via sun-light (maybe open those curtains when pumping) wink.

That just sounds like general advice for fitness, that anyone into general fitness would do.
..and also sounds like a big commitment and hard work. The sort of advice you get on Google when you Google it.
I'm Hoping for something more specific, thats just about getting a jarder hard-on, that actually works. I dont want to be a muscle man, just have even better wanks. My wanks and cums are better than than ever, it seems to get better as you get older, and an even harder hard-on, would probably make it even better still. I'm always looking for ways to improve my wanking skills even more.
sepafun Skilled Jackinchatter

941 posts since 2013-10-10
63 year old curious male from Gilbertsville, PA
General fitness is key to maintaining a strong erection. Your body prioritizes its functions and a strong boner is very low on the list. There is no miracle single exercise of food that will instantly put new vigor in you dick.
brown9uk Novice Jackinchatter

64 posts since 2019-09-08
heterosexual male from UK
Tugwanker said:
That just sounds like general advice for fitness, that anyone into general fitness would do.
..and also sounds like a big commitment and hard work. The sort of advice you get on Google when you Google it.
I'm Hoping for something more specific, thats just about getting a jarder hard-on, that actually works. I dont want to be a muscle man, just have even better wanks. My wanks and cums are better than than ever, it seems to get better as you get older, and an even harder hard-on, would probably make it even better still. I'm always looking for ways to improve my wanking skills even more.

It's the cheapest and fastest way. You'll waste 15 mins at most per session, and you'll do it two times a week if not once. You certainly won't be becoming a muscle man but it will make you a lot harder. The other tip is getting good sleep.

This is all for free and for barely any effort but I guess it's down to you how motivated you are.
MattTheStud8 Novice Jackinchatter

61 posts since 2023-07-06
39 year old heterosexual male from Smithfield NC
Cock rings, vacuum pumps, looks like a no brainier but I wear a properly sized cock ring to bed and wear during day, and as I drive for a living, use low suction vacuum pump in the car often. The idea of keeping more blood and oxygen flowing to penis helps keep the tissues healthy, stretched, nutrients flowing and vasculature healthy with even new vessels forming, however small, this cumulative upkeep eventually contributes to health of our prized organ. Not to mention, over the years continued and prolonged engorgement fights against age related atrophy of tissues and can even create smooth muscle remodeling and hyperplasia, adding size. Studies agree with ability to cause tissue plasticity remodeling through continued tensile factors known as creep. My cock has continued to grow since my 20s due to these practices. Check out my profile, that's not where my puberty ended up! Oh, healthcare provider here, applying a little education to to male phallus!
Unregistered ?

MattTheStud8 said:
Cock rings, vacuum pumps, looks like a no brainier but I wear a properly sized cock ring to bed and wear during day, and as I drive for a living, use low suction vacuum pump in the car often. The idea of keeping more blood and oxygen flowing to penis helps keep the tissues healthy, stretched, nutrients flowing and vasculature healthy with even new vessels forming, however small, this cumulative upkeep eventually contributes to health of our prized organ. Not to mention, over the years continued and prolonged engorgement fights against age related atrophy of tissues and can even create smooth muscle remodeling and hyperplasia, adding size. Studies agree with ability to cause tissue plasticity remodeling through continued tensile factors known as creep. My cock has continued to grow since my 20s due to these practices. Check out my profile, that's not where my puberty ended up! Oh, healthcare provider here, applying a little education to to male phallus!

I'm just curious, what do you use as a cock ring? I've tried them but after about 15 .ibs they start to get uncomfortable, even hurt a bit, so I couldn't really walk around with one on or sleep with one on.
Any advice on the best type, or the best home made ones?

So it took some time to find my perfect one. Don't bother with stretchy ones. They'll eventually cause skin to sting in my experience. I've gone millimeter by millimeter to find perfect metal o ring on Amazon. I think my perfect flaccid fit that allowed for a prolonged erection comfortably is 43cm. Bigger would slip off in sleep. Smaller would cause eventually pain and my dick would get purpleish after a while. At 43mm I find I'll get an incredibly prolonged erection and super stiff too. At times I'll just lay there tensing blood up into my cock for an hour plus just enjoying the over engorgement, before falling back to sleep. During the day I keep a proud chubby that turns heads at my gym locker room, when wearing shorts at gym and the wife comments all the time "your cock is so visible in those shorts!" I can't see going without my cock ring these days grin
Unregistered ?

FreddyPhelps said:
Life is telling you to give up wanking.

No fucking way!
ILickDick Amateur Jackinchatter

119 posts since 2023-05-04
homosexual male
Drpumper said:
No fucking way!

I agree. Just ignore that idiot. Check his posts. Why be on here to post like that? He obviously wants attention. The only way to keep this a fun website is to report the idiots and trolls and attention seekers that have nothing better to do with their time than be morons.
Unregistered ?

Thank you Mattthestud8, I think yours is the best advice so far, for me. That all makes sense. I'll try to get some different size metal ones and I'll PM you to let you know how that went.

Tugwanker said:
Thank you Mattthestud8, I think yours is the best advice so far, for me. That all makes sense. I'll try to get some different size metal ones and I'll PM you to let you know how that went.

Right on brother
JObuddyIA Skilled Jackinchatter

846 posts since 2008-05-23
73 year old homosexual from Keokuk Iowa, USA
The only cock ring I have, is a leather strap with snaps for a couple different positions. I use it sometimes, but not all the time. I have had metal cock rings on a few times, but dislike them for lack of flexibility and especially getting it back off. With the snaps, undo, and it's off. I do not recommend wearing cock rings for prolonged periods of time.
TemptationDemon Amateur Jackinchatter

424 posts since 2022-12-21
64 year old male from Sth Wales UK
Stainless steel cock rings did the job for me. I have a fairly lightweight 50mm one which works well but slips off easily. It was good as a beginner's one, but one day it actually fell out of my pants as I was peeing in a gateway as it had slipped off in the car. I actually didn't notice until I wanted a wank later. I remembered where it had probably fallen out of my pants and went back a couple of days later to luckily find it in the grass!

Mostly I use a heavy weight one which is 45mm diameter and solid steel over half an inch thick and that fits much better and won't slip off. It's good for when you want to show off your cock, (pic available, haha), but practically speaking I think it's the tightness all around which stimulates the erection as it bulges through the ring. The weight of it bears on your cock too and your whole package is thrust forward and outward making a good visual as has already been said.

As the steel rings are perfectly smooth, it's possible to wear them continuously as there's no chafing. I find them comfortable in bed, in work, in the car, working on the car and everything else. As Mattthestud has said, it may be a slightly smaller one would provide more pressure grip and more erection stimulus. I wouldn't mind trying a 43mm to see. I like wearing mine all the time. It makes you feel ready for action should you meet a horny girl who gets curious. (As if).

You can add to the pressure by pressing the ring down onto your cock and back into your body. This makes wanking a two handed job which also keeps your foreskin pulled back tight. Rocking the ring a bit with your fingers I have found to prolong the cum once you've started shooting and I can remain on a massive high for several seconds after the cum has stopped flowing, as if your cock is trying to find more cum which isn't there.

Thoroughly recommended!
Unregistered ?

Thank. you for that 'temptationdemon', the steel rings sound great. I'll definitely try a couple of those, in different sizes. I'll see if I can get one on the internet. Or is it something that a hardware shop might sell? Steel curtain rings perhaps? I'll have to have a look around. See if I can find any
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Can I get a harder hard-on?