JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » what is your kinky fetish?
Page: < prev  of 53   next > 
duveen Novice Jackinchatter

2 posts since 2009-04-23
83 year old heterosexual from stevens point wisconsin
I have so many: latex,especially leggings, bras, panties. I also love thigh-high boots. Nipple clamps. My wife gave me a panty girdle and I wear it much of the time. That's just for starters.
lacey
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Kile Amateur Jackinchatter

196 posts since 2008-03-27
38 year old bisexual
I love to wear panty girdles. Feels awesome when you get a hardon in a woman's girdle.
Rodger Novice Jackinchatter

74 posts since 2008-07-22
45 year old bisexual
I have a fetish for rubber and latex. Big brassieres turn me on too.
divorced_guy38 Novice Jackinchatter

16 posts since 2007-08-22
bisexual
i have always been turned on by jock straps and underwear, have even been known to swipe them now and then from the Y locker room, i always leave mine in place of theirs.
the greatest invitation to love is loving first
enjoyment101 Amateur Jackinchatter

199 posts since 2009-07-21
61 year old heterosexual
I guess its a fetish. I like to stand at the end of our bed while my wife lays there with her legs spead open so I can look at her pussy and jerk myself off while she watches.
Unregistered ?

She might enjoy that too. Just knowing that she's turning you on that much would have to be a turn on. I know it would be for me.

enjoyment101 said:
I guess its a fetish. I like to stand at the end of our bed while my wife lays there with her legs spead open so I can look at her pussy and jerk myself off while she watches.
Unregistered ?

Crossdressing has always kinda turned me on...I've only played around with it a bit, because the wife isn't really into it (although she did indulge me a couple of times). I wouldn't want to go around like that all the time, but with the right partner, who was equally turned on by it, I'd imagine it would be great. I had a buddy who was with this girl who asked him to put her panties and stockings on, and he went along with it but didn't care for it. To me, though, it sounded great! Sorry to say, me hooking up with this girl just wasn't gonna happen.

I've always been intrigued by being a submissive, as well, but I live in a rural area and there just isn't anyplace where I could go to experiment (even if I could afford it), and again my wife (though she is very good in bed, doing what she's comfortable with) just doesn't really have the "want-to" I'd think it would take to be a good Dom.

I've probably got other kinks rattling around in my brain, but those are the two big ones.
Unregistered ?

I have so many. One is having my testicles examined by a female doctor etc. Another is having her take a specimen by massage my prostate and milking me while I'm on all fours.
Unregistered ?

One_Erotic_Guy said:
I have so many. One is having my testicles examined by a female doctor etc. Another is having her take a specimen by massage my prostate and milking me while I'm on all fours.

Now that is quite different and very erotic. wink
Unregistered ?

hrnyasfcuk said:
Feet, tickling of them. In fact most things about them. I wish I had a female friend that noticed how much I was into feet and ordered me to cum on them. Then just acted like nothing had happened knowing I'd be DYING to do it again anytime she wished.

In fact that idea of a woman using the fetish against me, to mskr mr do things ,esp if she KNEW how to make me cum in other ways...

Man that is SO hot.

Finally when seeing a woman tied and tickling, struggling to get free I'm always wishing they go further and cum all over he or start fucking her whilst someone is tickling her. Are there no such vids?

Exactly mine as well...
63wyldstar Novice Jackinchatter

3 posts since 2010-01-20
heterosexual from Houston
There are several women in our office who always have various pump bottles of assorted hand and face creams on their desks... I love to come by the office after hour and sit in their chair and edge until I spurt my own special moisterizer into the pump bottle... I must have deposited a dozen loads in one bottle alone.... To me it was becoming obvious that it began to smell more like semen rather than Bath and Bodyworks cucumber / ginger cream, but she kept using it every afternoon... It was a rush to see her massage my sperm into her hands, coating her wedding ring in the process....
Unregistered ?

One_Erotic_Guy said:

Now that is erotic...I love to play with the jewels. wink
GuyHudson Skilled Jackinchatter

822 posts since 2007-03-03
62 year old homosexual from Montgomery County MD
swapping jockstraps and underwear with younger guys is my fetish, in person or by mail.
A bone in each hand is worth a try!
Unregistered ?

ladies bottoms, mmmmmmmmmmmm
Unregistered ?

luvladiesbottoms said:
ladies bottoms, mmmmmmmmmmmm

I agree completely! stroke
Page: < prev  of 53   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » what is your kinky fetish?