JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Watching Cum tributes is the closest thing to JO Buddies
Page: < prev  of 3   next > 
adlai2009 Novice Jackinchatter

57 posts since 2008-12-10
33 year old bisexual from VA
Love doing cum tributes and jerk tribs to the women in our lives, but it's hard to find like minded guys. Used to have a neighbor in my apartment that would come over, but he moved. Harder to find someone online.
Kik: adlai2009
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
phjacker Professional Jackinchatter

1633 posts since 2015-06-01
54 year old
adlai2009 said:
Love doing cum tributes and jerk tribs to the women in our lives, but it's hard to find like minded guys. Used to have a neighbor in my apartment that would come over, but he moved. Harder to find someone online.

I see what you did there grin Come over...

For me the best part is the dirty derogatory talk over them, maybe that's not for everyone. I've made a couple just for my own enjoyment of tv presenters. But where's a good place to upload things like this? Maybe just my impression, (searchable) sites seem to crack down now?
AlctPervert Professional Jackinchatter

1031 posts since 2023-01-03
47 year old
I've enjoyed watching cum tribute videos for a long time now, particularly when the guy is tributing a pic or video I myself have masturbated over and came for. I just love the feeling of connection, and the relateability, seeing someone perving in a very similar way to myself. And on that note, I much prefer tribute vids where the guy is vocal as he wanks and shoots his load. Particularly if he's vocalising the name of the girl he's tributing. Probably because I also do that myself. If the guy makes no sound whilst doing it, it's not as stimulating for me to watch.
basya02 Novice Jackinchatter

40 posts since 2017-07-04
43 year old
love watch and cum over cocked pics
Jizzlover Amateur Jackinchatter

228 posts since 2022-09-15
41 year old
AlctPervert said:
I've enjoyed watching cum tribute videos for a long time now, particularly when the guy is tributing a pic or video I myself have masturbated over and came for. I just love the feeling of connection, and the relateability, seeing someone perving in a very similar way to myself. And on that note, I much prefer tribute vids where the guy is vocal as he wanks and shoots his load. Particularly if he's vocalising the name of the girl he's tributing. Probably because I also do that myself. If the guy makes no sound whilst doing it, it's not as stimulating for me to watch.

One of my best hookups was with a guy who had the hots for the same celeb as I did. About 2 seconds after we started jerking off to her pics I went down on him. It was his first blowjob and he was loud as fuck. Moaned like nothing else, I was clearly rocking his world.

To my surprise, he reciprocated and took me about 10 seconds to blow my load and he took it like a pro. That was years ago and still makes me hard a rock and horny just remembering it.
Unregistered ?

The purest thing in the world is to be able to wank while unleashing all honest emotions and cravings. A no judgement environment...tributes with vocal sounds expressing the urges while you shoot cum is soooo intoxicating when it is real and pure
strokeme957 Novice Jackinchatter

24 posts since 2022-12-12
55 year old male
My wife and I love it when a guy calls our her name as he is cumming
Unregistered ?

Cum tribs are the best.
celebjeanslover Professional Jackinchatter

1493 posts since 2021-03-27
58 year old
The only thing hotter than wanking over celebs, is watching videos of others wanking over celebs. It's that thing about seeing another guy hard and horny for a fav celeb, and seeing him shoot all over her that's just mind-blowing. Even pics of hard cocks next to fav celebs make me throb, and even more so when the celeb pic is splattered with cum.

Some of the hottest cum tribute videos I've seen are the two men ones where at the climax one guy lays his hard dick on the celeb pic, and the other shoots his load over both the celeb and the dick. I'd love to do that in real life, although in reality it would probably be a difficult thing to set up. Doesn't stop me fantasising often about it though, to the point where dick pics and jerking-off videos feature heavily in my celebrity wanking sessions. These days I don't think I've ever cum for a celeb without a dick pic or video somewhere on the screen.
jnewman Skilled Jackinchatter

999 posts since 2018-01-02
73 year old heterosexual male from ireland
strokeme957 said:
My wife and I love it when a guy calls our her name as he is cumming
I'll call out her name.
freddy6 Amateur Jackinchatter

278 posts since 2023-01-25
male
celebjeanslover said:
The only thing hotter than wanking over celebs, is watching videos of others wanking over celebs. It's that thing about seeing another guy hard and horny for a fav celeb, and seeing him shoot all over her that's just mind-blowing. Even pics of hard cocks next to fav celebs make me throb, and even more so when the celeb pic is splattered with cum.

Some of the hottest cum tribute videos I've seen are the two men ones where at the climax one guy lays his hard dick on the celeb pic, and the other shoots his load over both the celeb and the dick. I'd love to do that in real life, although in reality it would probably be a difficult thing to set up. Doesn't stop me fantasising often about it though, to the point where dick pics and jerking-off videos feature heavily in my celebrity wanking sessions. These days I don't think I've ever cum for a celeb without a dick pic or video somewhere on the screen.

I agree alot stroke
Unregistered ?

GTThickone used to have a channel xtube when it was a site, and his tribute videos were epic. The only ones I can find are cumpilations, but they are better than nothing. Enjoy.

GTThickone Cumpilation
Unregistered ?

basya02 said:
love watch and cum over cocked pics

yes that is fun! I've def done it a few times, and a few times to cocked pics of my wife- which is weird but can be very hot.
bobalong Amateur Jackinchatter

255 posts since 2020-06-29
53 year old male
love watching and being watched jerking off
hit me up
am on skype
live:.cid.6c75d7c43acd9482
Lovecock Amateur Jackinchatter

387 posts since 2023-03-13
47 year old homosexual male from Philadelphia PA
useitorloseit said:
yes that is fun! I've def done it a few times, and a few times to cocked pics of my wife- which is weird but can be very hot.

What part of that is hot to you?
Str8 guys who suck cock are not straight
Page: < prev  of 3   next > 
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Watching Cum tributes is the closest thing to JO Buddies