JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Wanking over Lizzo
Page: of 1  
Adventurous93 Novice Jackinchatter

70 posts since 2021-01-11
30 year old
So, I get that she might not be to all guys taste, but lately I've been wanking non stop to Lizzo. Her tits are absolutely massive, she's got amazing thick and juicy thighs, and just strikes me as a seriously depraved and dirty bitch in the bedroom.

Am I the only one who knocks one out to Lizzo? Any guys who also enjoy jerking off to this luscious lady PM me or comment on this thread. I'd be down for a mic/ cam wank to her on Skype. Be interesting to see if I get any responses, let's show Lizzo some love! razz
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
IndianLover1 Amateur Jackinchatter

300 posts since 2023-06-30
curious from In you always
Adventurous93 said:
So, I get that she might not be to all guys taste, but lately I've been wanking non stop to Lizzo. Her tits are absolutely massive, she's got amazing thick and juicy thighs, and just strikes me as a seriously depraved and dirty bitch in the bedroom.

Am I the only one who knocks one out to Lizzo? Any guys who also enjoy jerking off to this luscious lady PM me or comment on this thread. I'd be down for a mic/ cam wank to her on Skype. Be interesting to see if I get any responses, let's show Lizzo some love! razz

Would you fuck her holes only or her folds too? There are many places to stick it.

30 year old
Hey man, exactly! Lizzo is so voluptuous hard to know where to go but she'd get every hole filled and I'd motorboat her massive tits whilst I was doing it. Are you a fan of hers? PM me if you fancy talking more. She gets me rock hard as she always wears slutty outfits, showcasing those juicy thighs ands busty tits razz
tbone83 Skilled Jackinchatter

618 posts since 2016-11-09
40 year old
I like a big girl anyway
So have had many an enjoyable wank to lizzo
Happy to wankchat over her

30 year old
Nice, Lizzo is fit as fuck and I'd love to wank chat over her with you mate. I sent you a PM. Hope we can Skype/ mic sometime to Lizzo.
Dfcfghj Novice Jackinchatter

72 posts since 2014-05-26
30 year old heterosexual male
Adventurous93 said:

Oh yes! Love Lizzo and her super thick body here. Definitely down to Skype over her!

User posted image
JustAHornyGuy Novice Jackinchatter

47 posts since 2017-12-06
heterosexual male from UK
I refuse to believe this is even a thing.
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Wanking over Lizzo