JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » General » Coffee Shop » 20 Yr Old Florida Man Charged with Incest after Sexing Up 87 Year Old Relat
Page: of 1  
Sparkie Enlightened Jackinchatter

4345 posts since 2005-08-16
53 year old heterosexual male from Kansas City
INDIAN RIVER COUNTY — A 20-year-old man told investigators he has had sex repeatedly with an elderly relative before he was caught, according to the Indian River County Sheriff’s Office.

Garrett Andrew Douglas of Vero Beach was charged with incest and attempted sexual battery on a mentally defective victim. He was being held at the Indian River County Jail in lieu of $15,000 bail.

Douglas was caught naked and on top of the 87-year-old relative in her room on Dec. 29, according to the arrest affidavit.

Source
WTF Do you want now?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

"Mentally defective" makes it pretty bad. Maybe I can see super-May/December sex if they both want it & are of sound mind...and the 87 y.o. woman has plenty of lubricant so it's not painful. But mostly it's the young exploiting the old, even if the old has her wits about her.
Creamaster Professional Jackinchatter

1026 posts since 2009-03-14
60 year old bisexual from Ottawa, Ontario
At least it wasn't his mother.
Do you crave big balls?
luv2blowmyload Amateur Jackinchatter

181 posts since 2007-11-28

Wow. That is utterly disgusting. That poor woman. I am curious just how the two are related. It would be bad enough if someone violates an elderly person sexually, but to sexually violate an elderly relative is even more nauseating.
winger89 Amateur Jackinchatter

327 posts since 2010-02-19
54 year old bisexual from Sacramento, CA
I agree that is sick.....

The last guy that Ca executed under Gray Davis, was convicted of raping an murdering a senior citizen. She was 80(??) at the time and I want to say I was 8 or 9. She was a great aunt of mine. The guy was a Vietnam vet and tried to claim post traumatic stress in his final appeal for clemency. I was so pissed that I wrote a letter stating that I did not claim to know what they taught and condoned the military at that time; but when I was on duty (the late 80's at the end of the Cold War), this behavior certainly was not taught. I do not regret my service, but if I had to be counted with HIM; I would renounce my veteran status.

The 20 year old needs to serve the maximum sentence possible because she was not of sound mind to consent.
Jerkin daily since 19......
sparkie2182 Novice Jackinchatter

11 posts since 2010-03-29
69 year old
correct winger..........

if every nam vet did the same.............maybe ok.

otherwise...........

Page: of 1  
Index » General » Coffee Shop » 20 Yr Old Florida Man Charged with Incest after Sexing Up 87 Year Old Relat