JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Ever orgasmed with a prostrate massage? How?
Page: of 1  
jerkingoff69 Amateur Jackinchatter

169 posts since 2019-07-25
bisexual male
Been trying to massage my prostrate to have an orgasm. But I can't seem to find it. I've been poking and prodding inside my bowels on the forward side but just can't seem to find it. I've had fingers inside all the way to my knuckles. Can't find it. Yes I'm rubbing on the forward side. Supposedly you can get a much deeper orgasm. And if you do a milking cum will actually come out. Anyone have the same problem. Any suggestions??
Masterbation is the best sex when you're alone
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
sweetperv Novice Jackinchatter

50 posts since 2023-04-25
46 year old bisexual male from Canada
I been playing around with anal stimulation on my own for about a year and a half, but I haven't really found anything that is especially pleasurable.

I suspect it's the kind of thing that really helps to have a partner for.
HornyAllDayJacker Novice Jackinchatter

71 posts since 2023-08-18
54 year old from Canada 🇨🇦
jerkingoff69 said:
Been trying to massage my prostrate to have an orgasm. But I can't seem to find it. I've been poking and prodding inside my bowels on the forward side but just can't seem to find it. I've had fingers inside all the way to my knuckles. Can't find it. Yes I'm rubbing on the forward side. Supposedly you can get a much deeper orgasm. And if you do a milking cum will actually come out. Anyone have the same problem. Any suggestions??

Having a partner helps to find it the first time. After that you can find in no problem. I can massage my prostate and milk out huge amounts of cum... and then the orgasm is all.encompassing and totally exhausting.

bisexual male
HornyAllDayJacker said:
Having a partner helps to find it the first time. After that you can find in no problem. I can massage my prostate and milk out huge amounts of cum... and then the orgasm is all.encompassing and totally exhausting.

bisexual male
[quote=jerkingoff69][/quote] you lucky guy. I don't have anyone to partner with. Any suggestions how I can find it on my own?
HornyAllDayJacker Novice Jackinchatter

71 posts since 2023-08-18
54 year old from Canada 🇨🇦
jerkingoff69 said:
you lucky guy. I don't have anyone to partner with. Any suggestions how I can find it on my own?

It's not far in... you can reach it with one finger. You know your perineum between butthole and balls? Its inside there. If you are in your knees in the doggystyle position, finger in butt, and it's on the down side towards your balls. Have a look at this prostate massager.... when it is in, the red arrow spot massages the outside of your perineum.. and the yellow arrow spot is right on the prostate.

User posted image
sepafun Skilled Jackinchatter

941 posts since 2013-10-10
63 year old curious male from Gilbertsville, PA
I am in an enviable position as my wife had fingered my ass many times which felt great but I never came from it without her stroking or sucking my cock as well.

On a Swinger cruise we took a class with a sexologist on prostate massage and she went over the technique and located the right spot on each participant and I had an amazing orgasm with a ton of cum flowing out of my cock. The Mrs treats me to this fairly often. I can get myself to cum from it but not nearly as well, I think due to the angle and reduced force as a result.
bimaturemale Novice Jackinchatter

10 posts since 2023-05-31
66 year old bisexual male from uk
still not able to find my p spot like some can would like one day be able to take my time give my self a milking
binhguy Amateur Jackinchatter

231 posts since 2006-05-04
49 year old curious male from New Hampshire
My wife can finger me good and make me cum. It is an intense orgasm. I also like to get on my knees and ride a dildo. I can move it into the right spot and cum too. Just keep at it and try it out.
binhguy Amateur Jackinchatter

231 posts since 2006-05-04
49 year old curious male from New Hampshire
My wife can finger me good and make me cum. It is an intense orgasm. I also like to get on my knees and ride a dildo. I can move it into the right spot and cum too. Just keep at it and try it out.
Unregistered ?

What is a prostrate?
redforest Amateur Jackinchatter

106 posts since 2021-01-30
49 year old bisexual male from NY
My most intense orgasms are with someone else's finger up my ass...can cum without having my cock touched at all that way. Toys are also good, but usually require some cock stimulation as well.
when masturbations lost its fun, you're f-in lazy

bisexual male
I tried it again today for almost an hour. I thought I just might've found it but it only had a few seconds of pleasant feeling and that was it. My doctor always says mine is small when he does the exam. Maybe mine is just so damn small. Keep the suggestions cuuming
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Ever orgasmed with a prostrate massage? How?