JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Dont chat with these members on S*****n
Page: < prev  of 2  
JackLeyton Amateur Jackinchatter

279 posts since 2023-06-12
curious male
Please ignore the reference to my username above. If you care to look, I've been a long time user here with quality posts and loads of quality pics. It would seem that a user going by the name of ILickDick is now creating a raft or new user accounts to post his drivel and then deregistering to get back at people for calling him out as a pedo and who now trolls here. He's a nasty vindictive character. See this screenshot of him soliciting various threads to trade young boys pics on se..ion. He's also used the names Lovecock, PenisLover and Chubbylover. Avoid this pedo cretin at all costs. I hope he gets banned and this trolling and nonsense can finally stop.

User posted image

His profile link

http://www.jackinchat.com/profile.php?uID=256286

ILickDick

Professional wanker

User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
ILickDick Amateur Jackinchatter

119 posts since 2023-05-04
homosexual male
JackLeyton said:
I think we all know by now ILickDick is the troll with his multiple accounts and is obsessed with talking about trolling. I'm really surprised he's not been banned and has been offering on many threads to trade under age pics on se..ion. Another username he user was chubbylover but he deregistered himself when he was caught trading pics of little boys. A vile creature to be avoided at all costs.

It was already explained to you in a previous topic here. The i in my username ilickdick is a capital i. The troll created a similar looking username to mine and used a lower case L. They look very similar. Rod knows about him and suspended that profile. I am not the member that did all those inappropriate things and I am appalled to be accused of it. Any postings were clearly NOT ME. Whatever game you are playing will not work here. I have been a member longer than you.

Anyone with a brain can search Llickdick in profiles and see Rod banned that troll profile. Look closely at the first letter. It is a lower case L not a capital i that I use in my name. It was NOT ME. I am tired of this guy accusing me of such a disgusting thing. No one should have the right to accuse someone of being a pedophile . JackLeyton posted screenshots in the post above this one exactly like the now unregistered account that created this post. Not a coincidence. He is the exact same person that has been created profiles to troll and call out members then he unregisters after. Look into his posts.

Unregistered ?

Another member up to no good. peterparv69, talking about my post on russian models thread

User posted image
User posted image
User posted image
loss of pet gif

peterparv69 Novice Jackinchatter

63 posts since 2022-08-16
43 year old
Ukpervsam said:
Another member up to no good. peterparv69, talking about my post on russian models thread

User posted image
User posted image
User posted image
loss of pet gif

Yep - it's me..."up to no good" love

curious male
ILickDick said:
It was already explained to you in a previous topic here. The i in my username ilickdick is a capital i. The troll created a similar looking username to mine and used a lower case L. They look very similar. Rod knows about him and suspended that profile. I am not the member that did all those inappropriate things and I am appalled to be accused of it. Any postings were clearly NOT ME. Whatever game you are playing will not work here. I have been a member longer than you.

Anyone with a brain can search Llickdick in profiles and see Rod banned that troll profile. Look closely at the first letter. It is a lower case L not a capital i that I use in my name. It was NOT ME. I am tired of this guy accusing me of such a disgusting thing. No one should have the right to accuse someone of being a pedophile . JackLeyton posted screenshots in the post above this one exactly like the now unregistered account that created this post. Not a coincidence. He is the exact same person that has been created profiles to troll and call out members then he unregisters after. Look into his posts.

By all means anyone can look into my posts. Literally hundreds of quality posts and pics of hot women. Unlike ILickDick with his idiotic drivel and derailing topics and introducing the subject of trolling for no reason whatsoever. I think it's obvious from that he's the troll trying to cover his scrawny ass. I can categorically assure everyone that's he's trouble and to be avoided at all costs. I've also had many many private messages from this nutjob pedo harassing me. A nasty vile creature.
Professional wanker

homosexual male
JackLeyton said:
By all means anyone can look into my posts. Literally hundreds of quality posts and pics of hot women. Unlike ILickDick with his idiotic drivel and derailing topics and introducing the subject of trolling for no reason whatsoever. I think it's obvious from that he's the troll trying to cover his scrawny ass. I can categorically assure everyone that's he's trouble and to be avoided at all costs. I've also had many many private messages from this nutjob pedo harassing me. A nasty vile creature.

Third time now. Apparently you can not comprehend what you read. I am not Llickdick. I am ilickdick with a capital i. I never messaged you.
I agree with you that the profile you are referring to was vile and disgusting and it has been suspended by the moderator
Llickdick with a lower case L

curious male
ILickDick said:
Third time now. Apparently you can not comprehend what you read. I am not Llickdick. I am ilickdick with a capital i. I never messaged you.
I agree with you that the profile you are referring to was vile and disgusting and it has been suspended by the moderator

Here we go again, now referencing someone called Llickdick. Probably another of his fake profiles that he creates using variations of his username and using substitute letters and upper and lower case. A devious and nasty pedo. Avoid. I'm not replying anymore. I think it's been proven that ILickDick is the troll.

See screenshots. Not posted by Llickdick. These were posted by ILickDick or anyone of his fake profiles.

Case solved, he's the troll, end of.

User posted image

Professional wanker

homosexual male
Fourth time now. You really are the dumbest person. You continue to screenshot the other profile that is not mine. It never was me. I and L are indistinguishable in case settings here on this website. Stop trolling and stop pushing your wrong allegations on me. The moderator will sort out your nonsense and hopefully suspend you for disrupting.

Unregistered ?

ILickDick

ILickDick said:
Hit me up via PM for trading young boy <16 pics. Session available for trading.

curious male
By way of absolute proof of his harassment, here's another nasty email he sent me this evening. There's no other active user with this username other than this cretin so ignore his pathetic excuses. I hope he will now get banned once and for all!

User posted image
Professional wanker

Gayguy Novice Jackinchatter

11 posts since 2023-08-23
37 year old
ILickDick said:

Will somebody shut this whiny crybaby up please?

Rod Enlightened Jackinchatter

3032 posts since 2005-08-13
53 year old bisexual from Dallas, TX
Enough.

Enough with the finger pointing, back-biting, and in-fighting. I am neither interested in nor inclined to try figuring out who started what, who might have sent problematic messages, or if screenshots are doctored.

I said before that, if users became embroiled in this sort of back-and-forth, all involved parties would be shown the proverbial door.

Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Dont chat with these members on S*****n