JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Masturbation Control
Page: of 2   next > 
lovetojerk9 Amateur Jackinchatter

137 posts since 2010-01-23
34 year old heterosexual
I've done this a few times now and its been pretty damn hot every time. Has also led to a big orgasm each time.

Basically, someone chooses what you jerk off to and how exactly u jerk off to it. This can be really great when your horny and not sure what you wanna jerk to.

The times I've done it, I used this thing called teamviewer, which can be downloaded at the site below. It allows u to control the other persons computer and forces them to jerk to the pics you want them to jerk to. It is safe and easy to use, and for the people concerned about giving control of your computer to someone else, dont be. You can see everything they do and can cut the connection at any moment.
There are of course other ways to go about this but from my experience I like teamviewer.

If anyone ever wants to control my masturbation or have their own masturbation controlled then message me on yahoo. Add is lilaz9.

teamviewer link: http://www.teamviewer.com/index.aspx
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile

34 year old heterosexual
no one is interested in this at all? thought people would ef enjoy this...if its the teamviewer thing that scares u, u dont have to use that..photshare on yahoo can work quite well with masturbation control..try it out and u might love it..sum1 controlled me the other night and it was the best orgasm ive had in a while

if u ever want to try it out message me on yahoo..lilaz9
hardmanepr Amateur Jackinchatter

130 posts since 2007-08-24
73 year old bisexual from MD
I love to have women control my masturbation. Some of my best masturbation experiences have come from this type of situation. One woman friend of mine love watching me jackoff and really enjoyed stopping me just before I would come. While I cooled off she would have me suck her pussy. This could go on for hours and she would cum many times. Finally, she would take pitty on me and let me spurt all over her tits and then have me clean up my mess. Ocassionally, she would also see how fast I could jackoff and cum. For this kind of game she would have me jackoff in a public place and the only rule was that I couldn't put my cock away till I came. This often lead to some exciting moments.
Unregistered ?

I have heard recently that teamviwer can be very high risk of giving control of your computer to a stranger. One party operates in a "sandbox" while your computer is pretty open to someone who knows what they are doing. Someone correct me if this is wrong.

I'm adding you at yahoo..can't wait.
calguy Novice Jackinchatter

17 posts since 2009-11-27
61 year old curious from Northern California, USA
Actually I've had a lot of fun online with a guy who likes to tell me when to start and stop stroking, and how fast to stroke when he tells me to start, or how many times to stroke fast and slow. I actually prefer to "do" the other guy first this way... I guess I get off on getting another guy off. I think the pictures thing would risk exposing me to something I really don't like. Thought I must say, more than once I have thought of writing a program that would randomly control my stroking per the above, and then show me pictures out of a collection that I already know I like. Maybe do a slideshow showing each picture for 10 seconds and for each picture it randomly tells me to stroke fast or slow for that 10 seconds that I am looking at that picture...
cumonmywifespic Novice Jackinchatter

25 posts since 2009-06-14
60 year old bisexual from uk
I love the sound of this - having someone controlling what you do and how you do it sounds massively hot to me. I've added you to yahoo so we can give it a try

34 year old heterosexual
im able to do a random slideshow of my collections with windows media center..works pretty damn well

34 year old heterosexual
want to have mine controlled really bad right now
OnaniaOrgasm Novice Jackinchatter

83 posts since 2008-08-19
70 year old heterosexual
I love the whole idea of masturbation and orgasm control. We masturbators need to be put under strict supervision for our own good.
Richard Lovel -- Chronic Addicted Masturbator <http://www.onania.org/asm/contact>
SkirtLover Amateur Jackinchatter

140 posts since 2011-06-17
38 year old
I really wanna try this sometime! I would love using teamviewer for it :-)
Anyone interested?
SkirtLover Amateur Jackinchatter

140 posts since 2011-06-17
38 year old
Nobody up for it?
Unregistered ?

This sounds interesting. I want to try!!!
Jackinmac Novice Jackinchatter

12 posts since 2011-07-10

There is several vids out there, search for "masturbation instruction!". Love these vids and the edge you get! If anyone wants to do it to the same vid, let me know!
Unregistered ?

I am very interested in this, and being that I am a Master, a Dominant, I would be happy to use this tool to allow people to jerk to what i want them to, to stop them if needed, control them..ect.. whereas they have no control over what they see or hear. If anyone is interested in recieving such control, and i dont mind giving or recieving, but moreso giving such control, then message me here please. Im hoping to find someone quickly within the next 24 hours. I have experience with this just not the program, so if anyone has experience i'd appreciate a tutorial. heh.
Berndt Professional Jackinchatter

1501 posts since 2010-12-31
heterosexual
Had a hot girlfriend once who was jacking me off. I told her, "Tell me when to come."

Her reply, "I don't care when you come!" Man, what a turn off.

So ... it is really good to have a significant other who will at times play "control your cum" by encouraging you to cum or holding you off.

Go for it!!!
Orgasms are AMAZING!!!
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Masturbation Control