JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Military JO
Page: of 4   next > 
mh2390 Novice Jackinchatter

69 posts since 2006-07-28
from GA
I've always been curious about where guys in the military find the time and privacy to jack off. Are there any soldiers, marines, or sailors that can tell us about their jacking experiences in the military?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
dickguy Professional Jackinchatter

1678 posts since 2009-05-14
86 year old heterosexual male from Minnesota
From my recollections, it was nearly impossible to have a nice JO session while in basic training in the USAF in early 1957. Most of the latrines in the barracks were without walls sor partitions between the toilets. It was possible to use the more private toilets in the service clubs or office buildings, when you were able to have the free time to go to those places. I guess I did have to abstain from a good cum for several weeks back in those days. Later on for the rest of my 4 year stint in the AF, there were no more lack of places where you could have the privacy you needed.
Dickguy
poleranger2004 Amateur Jackinchatter

285 posts since 2009-12-25
71 year old heterosexual male from Upstate, NY, Jefferson Co.
Yes, basic training was not a time to jack off, no privacy and at the end of the day, your really tired. But after, you can find places and time, guard duty, dark of night and lonely places. I worked in the motor pool so times after work I could get off in one of the vehicles in the yard, lock myself in and stroke. Sleeping in the sleeping bags, I would stroke in a sock slowly and silently moving my hand only about an inch up and down, so intense. I was in 72 to 96, and even nights on "CQ" charge of quarters, I could sneek off while doing barracks check and find areas dark and quiet to jack my cock. OMG good times.
your_goddess Amateur Jackinchatter

150 posts since 2009-05-09
39 year old heterosexual from Texas
Hubby tells me (and from what I recall when I was in, though as a female it was slightly different,) during deployment it's hard to find time and privacy together.

What I want to know is, how do all these pregnant soldiers coming back from deployment find time and privacy to get that way. Lord knows it was hard enough for me in garrison. You know what, maybe I'll just ask hubby, since I'm fairly certain he's partaken of such activities....
"I just want to use your love tonight." - The Outfield
tutankhamen Amateur Jackinchatter

242 posts since 2007-05-10
curious from Texas
I've always wondered about this, too. Those guys in basic training must have plenty of wet dreams to release all that pent-up sexual energy. Young, horny guys ... holding it in ... it's a sure way to end up with stained sheets!laugh
"In the time of your life, live—so that in that wondrous time you shall not add to the misery and sorrow of the world, but shall smile to the infinite delight and mystery of it.” -- William Saroyan
Jacker60657 Novice Jackinchatter

5 posts since 2009-08-30
heterosexual from Chicago
I was in the Army and the first few weeks of basic training, you are too exhausted to think about it. When you were doing fireguard you could sneak off. At my first duty station, they kept us 2 to a room, my roommate and I kept catching each other, finally we just said fuck it and if I saw him it was enough to start me going but there was no more hiding under the sheets. The next station I had a room to myself and didn't worry about it.
Looking for a JO club, gooning on my dick
Unregistered ?

Wondering if it's common for guys to be fully hard in the showers and how that goes?
Unregistered ?

I've often wondered about this - never having been in the military myself. Surprisingly few responses though, so maybe it's not such a problem for guys in the military after all.

from GA
I have a friend that was in the navy and he said while on board ship most guys would jack off in their bunk with the curtain closed and that sometimes you would hear guys but everyone was cool about it.
Unregistered ?

In Army basic I think I was able to get some private time once when I had the energy to do something about it. In VN the first jerk was after about 3 weeks, one nite on guard duty. This was the most explosive shot of my life. Several ropes in the 4-6 foot rang, all visable in the moonlight. Never had one like that since. From then on it was usually into a sock while bunker mates slept ( I think grin ). Never saw or heard of any group stuff.
Unregistered ?

yeah I was in the navy too and the beat-off curtains around your bunk were nice. We had single stall showers on the newer carriers and you could easily make out guys jacking in the showers too
smalldick5 Novice Jackinchatter

21 posts since 2008-06-07
64 year old curious
i was in the raf and mainly used the toilets. got caught once in a 4 bed room after finishing nights just as I was cumming and couldnt stop. The guy just stood there, said 'nice', said he was off to have one and left. nothing was ever said again!

from GA
bump
randydave Novice Jackinchatter

83 posts since 2006-09-05
60 year old curious from USA
when I moved to Memphis TN in 1981 was amazed to meet so mant srt8 sailors who were open to any 'help' to get off...good times!
headerfatty Professional Jackinchatter

1354 posts since 2010-01-18
62 year old curious from Hou Tx
Not sure but i heard they put saltpeter in your food in the navy its supposed to stop you from getting hard and aroused while at sea ,any one know if there is any truth to this?.
Page: of 4   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Military JO