JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Freezing your cum
Page: < prev  of 3   next > 
cmlvnbi Novice Jackinchatter

1 posts since 2012-03-02
56 year old bisexual from longview, texas
i use those clear containers with a lid that you make jello shots in and when i take it out of the freezer i will set it on a ice cube until i shoot another load in it and put it back in the freezer right away and when i get it half full i will heat some water and pour it in a bowl and place the container in the bowl until it is warm and pour it in my mouth it taste like it was just shot out .
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
UKwankaddict Novice Jackinchatter

87 posts since 2010-02-21
bisexual from in W. Ayrshire, Scotland
I'd definitely recommend cuming in a condom and then putting it in the freezer straight afterwards. I always tie a knot in the condom, then tightly squeeze a small piece of kitchen foil around it so that it just looks like a piece of foil trash, then hide it near the bottom of the freezer. I always do this in case my mom comes across it. (if she happened to find it, she'd just think it was just a scrunched up piece of foil.) I've done this several times with no problems.
When you take it out of the freezer, the condom will only take about 5 minutes to thaw in your hand, and the cum will still seem white and fresh - exactly as it was when you came in it. Sometimes I stretch the same condom down over my cock, and jerk off in it again until I've added a second load for future use. (If you like, you could do that multiple times before you taste it all in one go.)

26 y/o bisexual in W. Ayrshire
mrstud101returns Amateur Jackinchatter

142 posts since 2013-12-20
32 year old curious male from UK
lacouleurde said:
I thought about doing it, but, I'm afraid that people who live with me find my cum in the freezer. So I'm wondering if I can let my cum in cup for couple days without freezing it? And what about if I put it in the snow ? does it will taste good ?

Please give ideas I dont know what to do.

I'm in the same predicament. I live with people so can't leave cum in the freezer.
How long would it stay for out of the freezer?
Tlpinic Novice Jackinchatter

2 posts since 2017-03-06
53 year old bisexual from Gladstone mo
I understand I use a shot glass and put a thick plastic wrap over it and i put a rubberband around the top to seal the plastic then i pot a needle size hole in the middle when i cum i cum into a syringe and inject it into the little hole and put in my deep freezer immediately then when I cum again I inject it again then back in freezer fast I never let it thaw until I suck on the cum cube and just let it melt in my mouth but I have to hide it below stuff in the freezer so my family doesn't find it tpinick at gmail com
Troy : Kansas City mo
LOVELADIES Professional Jackinchatter

1726 posts since 2015-09-01
53 year old heterosexual male from Midwest USA
I used to collect and freeze my cum, for use as jack off lube. I would collect my cum in a small plastic container and freeze it. When the little container was full I would pop my frozen cum out of the container and put in freezer bags. I would then start collecting again. When I wanted to jack off I would get a frozen cum cube and slowly rub it all over my hard cock. The cum would melt and made a really slick lube... I once made a cum dildo by freezing my cum in a tube... My girlfriend loved it. I rubbed it all over her clit and then pushed it up in her pussy... It was hot!
I love jacking to the ladies and for the ladies.
Unregistered ?

I tried this for the first time to go with my new gokkun fetish. It looses its nice texture but it still feels and tastes wonderful. I was dizzy with excitement at getting to drink all that jizz.

I just wish I'd discovered it earlier.
genuinefine Professional Jackinchatter

1003 posts since 2005-09-09
male from TX
When I freeze my cum, I like to use one of those little jars that mushrooms come in. It does a good job of keeping it fresh-tasting, and even the mouth of the jar is a good size to stick the end of your dick in and shoot into the jar. It doesn't take that long to start thawing; but if you're impatient, it can go in the microwave for a few seconds. I was surprised by how well it kept, how good it tastes, and how much fun it can be to use and eat it for solo or duo sex.

And, on top of all that, research says it has mood-elevating chemicals, and it's good for you ---- yours or another guy's.
50+ 6' 195. Hairy jack bud.
Unregistered ?

Have froze cum many times.

Became so horny doing it that my wife wanted me to bring strangers cum home for her. She wanted to see how much I could collect. I would freeze it into popsicles, then she would insert the popsicle into her vagina and melt it all.

She said it was her way of having sex with strangers without actually having sex with strangers!

When I told her that black men seemed to cum the most, she was delighted to find out that she had been putting the semen of unknown black men into her horny white vagina!!
jeepster Professional Jackinchatter

1365 posts since 2013-01-30
43 year old from Florida
I always lose the urge after cumming
I guess I could try this and just put it as a small cube in my mouth next time I jerk
JoeBlow6969 Amateur Jackinchatter

170 posts since 2018-11-19
63 year old bisexual male
Love all you horny guys! The fact that we eat cum like that is so goddam hot! Ive rarely eaten my own cum, but I do like to get some big cum loads from other guys. When they cum in my mouth, I like to leave it there while I jerk off, and dont swallow it until Im ready to cum.

The idea of a cum popsicle is great! Imagine being able to suck on it and as it thaws, getting that amazing cum taste all thru the process! Im hard thinking about it!
Cant Get Enough Cum
torontoguy Novice Jackinchatter

45 posts since 2013-11-09
46 year old bisexual from Toronto
For years I've had this deep desire to eat my load, but like most, I always loose the urge as soon as I unload. Tasting my pre-cum is good, but certainly not as satisfying as I'd like.

So I've started freezing my loads, almost daily now, for about two weeks. I've just about filled up one of those 125ml Mason jars. My cum seems to freeze well. I'm very excited to thaw it out and experiment during a long edge session. I'm especially looking forward to using it as lube, tasting it as I stroke, and rubbing it into my beard.

It would be hot to have a bud that shares this interest, and we could simultaneously save up our loads together. Resulting in a hot, cum-filled stroke session.
Unregistered ?

MMMm yes, Ive done that, save it all up until you have a good jarful then drink it as I watch cocksucking vids or pour iit all over my naked body and rub it all in...

torontoguy said:
For years I've had this deep desire to eat my load, but like most, I always loose the urge as soon as I unload. Tasting my pre-cum is good, but certainly not as satisfying as I'd like.

So I've started freezing my loads, almost daily now, for about two weeks. I've just about filled up one of those 125ml Mason jars. My cum seems to freeze well. I'm very excited to thaw it out and experiment during a long edge session. I'm especially looking forward to using it as lube, tasting it as I stroke, and rubbing it into my beard.

It would be hot to have a bud that shares this interest, and we could simultaneously save up our loads together. Resulting in a hot, cum-filled stroke session.
Unregistered ?

I've always loved giving myself a self facial since I discovered I could at 13. Been through various spells of living on my own and occasionally love to freeze my spunk. I get turned on knowing its in the freezer and build up a store of various emptyings of my balls. I will finish the experience over a few days by having a monster wank with it regenerated with a little sugar, some additional water and gently warmed. I love to pour it on my nipples and smear it over my face as I edge. May even get the candle out to give myself a rogering as I do it and use my own spunk as lube.
helmut Amateur Jackinchatter

215 posts since 2019-01-10
44 year old curious male from Poconos / Eastern Pennsylvania
mrstud101returns said:
I'm in the same predicament. I live with people so can't leave cum in the freezer.
How long would it stay for out of the freezer?

What you can try is using one of those insulated tumblers (like a Yeti). If you fill it with ice or freeze it full of ice, the ice will still be frozen a day or two later, especially if you have a fridge to keep it in. I don't know if it will freeze the cum, but it definitely would keep it ice cold. Just cum in a baggie and put it in the ice, nobody will even notice.
Jochietje Novice Jackinchatter

36 posts since 2012-03-05
33 year old
Got a couple of loads in the freezer right now... Saving towards my birthday in January, for an amazing cum-drinking-fest grin
https://i.imgur.com/geMr1Dt.png
Page: < prev  of 3   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Freezing your cum