JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Freezing your cum
Page: < prev  of 3  
cjok Novice Jackinchatter

44 posts since 2020-10-20

Hi. I'm habitual and obsessive. I've been eating my cum post orgasm for pretty much my entire life. I'm obsessed with getting every last drop. I love my cum fresh and at body temperature.

However, I have a couple of times taken the time to fill up a full ice cube tray because I wanted to try quantity over quality.

I've let the ice cubes thaw in the fridge in a glass and then just totally enjoyed drinking a few ounces all at once. Slurping and playing and gargling with that much is a wonderful experience. I wish I could have it several times a day. grin

It doesn't taste anywhere near as good as my hot and fresh cum, but it's just such a luxury to have so much to drink and swallow.

However you want to do it, eating your own cum is just the best. I suggest trying different approaches and finding what works best for you.

I truly, sincerely, totally love eating my own cum. It's a blessing all of us should regularly enjoy.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
deejohn Novice Jackinchatter

24 posts since 2020-10-20
74 year old bisexual male from East Texas
I have done this and will point out that saving your cum for next play is more of an erotic act than anything. Guys lose that eat cum urge as you cum so many change mood to do their cum but next time you are ready to jack off pop the frozen cum in your mouth and think of where it came from. May even be better if you have a friend who gave you his frozen cum
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Page: < prev  of 3  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Freezing your cum