JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » anal masturbation help
Page: of 1  
reallyhardcock22 Novice Jackinchatter

4 posts since 2009-05-11
37 year old heterosexual from seattle
does anybody have any special thing they do or use when they play around with their ass? anything helps. thanks, and everyone have fun playin aroung grin asscock
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
thickboner4u Professional Jackinchatter

1030 posts since 2008-10-07
70 year old curious from KY
I used to have a string of anal beads that i'd insert b4 i started jerking off...just b4 I began to cum i'd reach down and pop them out slowly one at a time as i was cumming. I've used simple household objects to insert while i masturbated...including candles,carrots etc...they were easy and cheep to dispose of after use. Not too long ago i bought a beaded dildo but found it rather messy to keep clean and to be honest to hide around the house...I think the candles etc worked just as well. I'd insert and jerkoff occassionally pushing it in and out as i did. I'm told some of the prostate massage dildos work but have had no experience. Good luck
Unregistered ?

If I'm just teasing my butt hole then a finger works well (particularly in the shower). If I'm focusing on prostate stimulation then a thinner vibrator is ideal. If I want some milder prostate stimulation while stroking, then the Aneros works well.
Unregistered ?

I've probably tried a dozen different sex toys in my butt since I was a teenager. I keep coming back to a simple slim vibrator. The one I have now runs on 2 AA batteries and has a small bend at the tip, I think it's sold as a G-spot vibe. It's slim, hard plastic, slides in easily and long enough to go wherever you want it. I also have an aneros and it provides a much "fuller" sensation which is nice. But the vibe lets me explore and hit different spots on the prostate, which is awesome.
Unregistered ?

i have three fantastic butt plugs! in the past i've just been used to fingering though
gator1 Amateur Jackinchatter

218 posts since 2008-06-25
71 year old heterosexual from Texas
I start each edging session with an Aneros, which I sometimes end up fucking myself with rather than following their instructions, and right before I am ready to cum, I switch to a fairly large G-Spot vibrator that feels awesome when I blow. I love to play with my ass while edging!
onedirtyasian Novice Jackinchatter

95 posts since 2010-01-16
41 year old heterosexual from FRESNO
My wife and I share a normal dildo with a suction cup end. The Dildo is about 7" inches long and 1.5" inches wide. I like to fully insert it into my ass then lay flat on my back with the dildo inside me. Then as I start to edge, I slowly slide down as the suction cup catches on the sheets and pushes the dildo up toward the prostate. In this position just slowly bouncing up and down while on your back feels amazing while the dildo is in my ass and right on top of the prostate. I can literally cum like that hands free.
sharpie22 Amateur Jackinchatter

123 posts since 2007-05-09
35 year old bisexual male from Nj
Just bought my first butt plug, will let u know how it ends up wink
meatbeater Amateur Jackinchatter

270 posts since 2006-09-13
66 year old heterosexual from Midwestern US
I use a g-spot vibrator when in the mood. It's the only way I've ever been able to cum hands free.

It took me years to find the best device, and I tried lots of them, in addition to all manor of household objects that would fit - hairbrushes, broomsticks, coke bottles - you name it, I've shoved it up my ass and masturbated. After all that I found that the simple g-spot vibe is the best.
I'm a fist-fucking beatoff! See a video of me masturbating and pics of my hard dick! http://xhamster.com/user/rodpumper, and my new blog at http://xhamster.com/user/rodpumper/blog/1.html
BraveMan09 Novice Jackinchatter

7 posts since 2009-10-17
65 year old
There is a great gadget called aneros. As you squeeze it it rubs against your prostate. It feels great!
Unregistered ?

haven't done this for a couple of years ... a great favorit of mine was to kneel with a toothbrush up my ass... grip the brush end between you heels and gently give it a few thrusts ... I settled to a rythmn of say three strokes on my cock and three very slow pelvic thrusts. My balls would be heavily bound and stretched with a thick rubber strap. I could keep this up for at least thirty minutes or i guess an hour and is very erotic and hot, with my fav mags spread around. A couple of times i actually experienced some sort of 'astral plane thing' ... WOW!

Anyone out there know abt this place where I went to in my head??
kcjiz Novice Jackinchatter

66 posts since 2010-01-24
80 year old curious from KC
Get an Anal-T vibrator. Search for it or get it at a local ABS. Cost around $15 and you will have the hottest, strongest, most sensational orgasm in your life! I've worn out a half dozen of them.
latin_guy_69 Novice Jackinchatter

36 posts since 2010-04-12
49 year old curious from Chicago
I love to use my wife's dildo on my butt. Ofcourse, I always clean before and afterwards. She also has this hairbrush with a rippled handle. It feels incredible. I finally got a battery operated bullet for myself, which I keep hidden in a zip-lock bag in my garage. Sometimes I insert it while I go shopping or going somewhere by myself. It's the best!
Just a beginner.
greatgasby Amateur Jackinchatter

247 posts since 2009-01-02
46 year old curious male from usa
have used anal beads, they are nice. also have a small vib that has a powerful vibration that makes my O soo much better, i cum sooo much with that.
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » anal masturbation help