JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Her » What other body part best tells the size of a man's cock?
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

We've all heard about guys with big hands. Or big feet or even big noses. But ladies, when you meet a guy what body part do you look at to take a guess if he is well endowed? Or do you at all?
Add a reply Quote this post
etabrutsami Enlightened Jackinchatter

3067 posts since 2008-04-28
71 year old bisexual from the boonies
Don't know about body parts that give a clue, but I heard of a way to tell and so far it has worked with everyone I know that has tried it. You take your right or left hand and bend over your middle finger and reach as far as you can down toward your wrist. Then mark how far down you can reach and mark the spot. Then measure from that spot to the end of your middle finger and that should be the exact length of your dick. All I can say is that it works perfectly for me - 6 7/8" Give it a try.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
allisonj38 Novice Jackinchatter

9 posts since 2009-12-07
54 year old curious from Washington
The one I always heard about is the feet one. Sometimes I it worked, sometimes it didn't. My favorite rule is the car rule... the bigger the car, the smaller the package. :-)

I know there are some guys on this board who are upfront about their small penises, so I don't want to hurt any feelings. I think you guys are extremely cool, and I love the way you rock what you got.. as long as you don't drive a Hummer. wink
Pineau Novice Jackinchatter

78 posts since 2006-03-08
36 year old bisexual from Scotland
Wide thumbnails ALWAYS means a big cock - although narrow thumbnails doesn't automatically mean a small cock. It can be big as well, but it's pot luck.
24 y/o bisexual in Scotland
KarenS Novice Jackinchatter

51 posts since 2009-05-14
47 year old heterosexual from US
I used to keep track of the number of guys that I had sex with...stopped at about 50. I have never found a consistent indicator of any body part that proved to be accurate. It did seem in my experience that taller guys tended to be longer more often than not.
Unregistered ?

Allison, you break me up. laugh

Thnx
littlepaul Novice Jackinchatter

6 posts since 2010-02-16
64 year old curious from S.Korea & UK
I drive a mini, so that's ok.
littlepaul is probably wanking right now.
Unregistered ?

I tried this and it came out almost exact - 6 1/4" !!
enis Skilled Jackinchatter

823 posts since 2006-02-10
80 year old curious from Midwest US
etabrutsami said:
Don't know about body parts that give a clue, but I heard of a way to tell and so far it has worked with everyone I know that has tried it. You take your right or left hand and bend over your middle finger and reach as far as you can down toward your wrist. Then mark how far down you can reach and mark the spot. Then measure from that spot to the end of your middle finger and that should be the exact length of your dick. All I can say is that it works perfectly for me - 6 7/8" Give it a try.

This worked perfectly for mestrokestroke
pmac Novice Jackinchatter

37 posts since 2009-12-29
76 year old bisexual male from New England
Nope. Doesn't work. I just tried it and it makes me look much longer than I am, unfortunately!
Pmac
Unregistered ?

7.5, and actually pretty darn close!!
winger89 Amateur Jackinchatter

327 posts since 2010-02-19
54 year old bisexual from Sacramento, CA
allisonj38 said:
The one I always heard about is the feet one. Sometimes I it worked, sometimes it didn't. My favorite rule is the car rule... the bigger the car, the smaller the package. :-)

I guess that mean the Urkel, must have been HUGE!!!!laugh
Jerkin daily since 19......
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Her » What other body part best tells the size of a man's cock?