JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » WHY ARE SO MANY FAGGOTS FAT CUNTS ????????????
Page: of 1  
caleb_f_cohen Amateur Jackinchatter

273 posts since 2023-09-25
22 year old heterosexual male from Tel Aviv
A fair observation and it's very concerning to say the least.

I mean, being a faggot is bad enough, but to be fat as well is a double whammy. Nobody likes to be around these mutant aberrations.

But what's the answer? Deport them to Central Africa? Would that work?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Pervert7ven Amateur Jackinchatter

164 posts since 2023-08-11
61 year old
caleb_f_cohen said:
A fair observation and it's very concerning to say the least.

I mean, being a faggot is bad enough, but to be fat as well is a double whammy. Nobody likes to be around these mutant aberrations.

But what's the answer? Deport them to Central Africa? Would that work?

Suella will know.
caleb_f_cohen Amateur Jackinchatter

273 posts since 2023-09-25
22 year old heterosexual male from Tel Aviv
Pervert7ven said:
Suella will know.

Her big speech tomorrow. Let's hope she refers to the dinghy divers as Invaders. That always goes down a treat with the wokerati.
Unregistered ?

Why are all trolls so full of hate , anger and rage? Because of their sad lonely lives.
Unregistered ?

Why are all trolls so full of hate , anger and rage? Because of their sad lonely lives.
Unregistered ?

Unregistered ?

Real heterosexual men DO NOT SUCK COCK
splotch Amateur Jackinchatter

328 posts since 2023-09-13
60 year old
PhilIyphag said:
Real heterosexual men DO NOT SUCK COCK

PhilIyphag said:
Heterosexual men do not suck cock.

Many men who identify as straight enjoy sucking cock, or having their cock sucked by another man. Human sexuality is a complex and diverse aspect of human experience that exists along a broad and continuous spectrum. Small-minded internet trolls such as you (openphillyguy aka PhilIyphag and all of your sock puppet accounts) will categorize individuals into simplistic binary terms like heterosexual or homosexual, but in reality, sexual orientation and identity encompass a wide range of orientations, attractions, and identities.

Sexual orientation exists on a spectrum, with heterosexuality and homosexuality at the opposite ends. In between, there is a diverse array of orientations, including bisexuality, pansexuality, and asexuality. People may find themselves attracted to individuals regardless of their gender, or they may not experience sexual attraction at all. For many individuals, sexual orientation can be fluid and may change over time. Some people may identify as predominantly heterosexual but might occasionally experience same-sex attractions, and vice versa.

Understanding human sexuality as a wide spectrum allows for a more inclusive and accurate representation of the diverse ways people experience and express their attractions, desires, and identities. It is essential to respect and affirm each individual's self-identified sexual orientation and gender identity, promoting a society that embraces diversity and equality for all.
Grumbleton's Gummy Bear Giggle, is well on it's way to over 1 MILLION VIEWS thanks to everyone here! https://www.jackinchat.com/viewthread.php?tID=111227 - I'm thankful for everyone's support. I couldn't have done it without you, the humble reader!!
Unregistered ?

User posted image
lovingliferightnow Skilled Jackinchatter

556 posts since 2020-12-10
69 year old curious male from PNW
You are the cunt for ruining this board. Damned 10 year olds should not be allowed on the internet. I'd put your punk ass over my knee child.
Unregistered ?

Why are all trolls so full of hate, anger and rage?
Unregistered ?

Actual heterosexual men do Not suck cock. Actual Heterosexual men do NOT have sex with men. They only like women. They only have sex with women.
Unregistered ?

Phillyphag said:
I am completely mental and full of hate and anger.

We know.
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » WHY ARE SO MANY FAGGOTS FAT CUNTS ????????????