JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Felching
Page: of 1  
Doug1974 Novice Jackinchatter

4 posts since 2010-02-08
49 year old
Guys, please describe your wife's/GF's reaction when you or she first brought up the idea of going down on her after spewing a hot load inside her.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
js06877 Professional Jackinchatter

1251 posts since 2009-03-08
77 year old from Connecticut
She didn't have to bring it up. I just did it. We both thought it was very hot. I did it very frequently after that first time. Erotic as hell.
Unregistered ?

Actually it was her idea many years ago and surprised I did it and still do
dickguy Professional Jackinchatter

1678 posts since 2009-05-14
86 year old heterosexual male from Minnesota
Here is my take on this subject. Basically, every guy wants his gal to take his cock in her mouth starting about the first time he gets a hard-on. Then he also expects her to gladly take and swallow his load. He thinks, Hey, I'm macho, I got my woman to suck me off and swallow. Way back in those days for me, in the mid 50's, I thought, I wonder what this stuff tastes like, that I want her to gladly scoff down. I tried my own and found it not all that bad, as some people assume it is. I know I was greatly surprised the first time I was going down on a woman and when she gushed in my mouth, I found it very erotic and quite good tasting. I've tasted the cum of 5 different women and found them all somewhat different. I've only tasted my own cum, so have no basis of comparison there.
Dickguy
Doug1974 Novice Jackinchatter

4 posts since 2010-02-08
49 year old
I was making love to my wife about 2 months ago when as we were in the throws of passion, I just came out and told her that I wanted to suck my cum out of her pussy. One of her biggest turn ons is for me to talk dirty to her during sex, so I knew this wouldn't be too far of a stretch to tell her this. I had every intention of doing it! Wouldn't you know it, the baby woke up and started crying so, we had to hurry up.

A few weeks later, we were making love again so, I told her again how much I wanted "that hot load straight from that pussy." I whispered in her ear that I wanted to cum twice. "The first load is for me, and the second one is for you," I said. That sent the two of us over the top! I must have sprayed a cup of semen in her!

We laid there for a moment with my dick inside her still, recouping from a mind blowing orgasm. After about 5 minutes, I told her to suck my nipples. (That gets me excited faster than anything else) She complied, and within 30 seconds, I was hard again.

I told her to reach down and keep her pussy closed so none of my cum would leak out and plant that pussy on my face. SHE DID IT!!! When she let go of her pussy, I dove in. I pressed my lips firmly against her crotch and sucked. I could feel and taste my cum oozing into my mouth and sliding down my throat! She forced all my cum out of her and watched me eat it all.

All I could do at that moment was grab my dick and start beating it like it owed me money! I came again. This time was even more intense than the first. I shot so hard that I hit the top of her back.

We talked about it a little afterward. She said thar it really doesn't do anything for her, but if I liked it, that it was fine with her. (I don't believe her. I think she gets just as much thrill out of it as I do.)
your_goddess Amateur Jackinchatter

150 posts since 2009-05-09
39 year old heterosexual from Texas
Doug1974 said:
I was making love to my wife about 2 months ago when as we were in the throws of passion, I just came out and told her that I wanted to suck my cum out of her pussy. One of her biggest turn ons is for me to talk dirty to her during sex, so I knew this wouldn't be too far of a stretch to tell her this. I had every intention of doing it! Wouldn't you know it, the baby woke up and started crying so, we had to hurry up.

A few weeks later, we were making love again so, I told her again how much I wanted "that hot load straight from that pussy." I whispered in her ear that I wanted to cum twice. "The first load is for me, and the second one is for you," I said. That sent the two of us over the top! I must have sprayed a cup of semen in her!

We laid there for a moment with my dick inside her still, recouping from a mind blowing orgasm. After about 5 minutes, I told her to suck my nipples. (That gets me excited faster than anything else) She complied, and within 30 seconds, I was hard again.

I told her to reach down and keep her pussy closed so none of my cum would leak out and plant that pussy on my face. SHE DID IT!!! When she let go of her pussy, I dove in. I pressed my lips firmly against her crotch and sucked. I could feel and taste my cum oozing into my mouth and sliding down my throat! She forced all my cum out of her and watched me eat it all.

All I could do at that moment was grab my dick and start beating it like it owed me money! I came again. This time was even more intense than the first. I shot so hard that I hit the top of her back.

We talked about it a little afterward. She said thar it really doesn't do anything for her, but if I liked it, that it was fine with her. (I don't believe her. I think she gets just as much thrill out of it as I do.)

First, VERY hot story.

Second, I'm totally stealing the phrase, "beating it like it owed me money."
"I just want to use your love tonight." - The Outfield
dickguy Professional Jackinchatter

1678 posts since 2009-05-14
86 year old heterosexual male from Minnesota
My wife and I had a routine that suited us very much. I would cum in her pussy and get her almost to the point of having her own orgasm. I'd pull out and quickly go down and give her a good oral licking. It usually only took a minute or so to get her worked back up so that she would have her own orgasm from my licking and sucking of her clit. I would be treated to the combination of my cum and hers at the same time. If you have never had that treat, you should try it. After my wife passed away in 2006, I have been seeing and fucking her widowed sister on the 2 or 3 times a year when we can get together. Actually it was my wife who initiated the sex between Sis and I about 18 months before she died. I hate to admit it, but I think Sis enjoys the sucking of our combined cums more than my wife did.
Dickguy
Unregistered ?

doug...wow that was an incredibly hot story!!!! thanks...
str8jock26 Novice Jackinchatter

56 posts since 2007-04-09
35 year old heterosexual from CA
I had a MMF 3 way in college once. my buddy and i were pretty shitfaced. he came in her first, then i dumped load in her. we ended up eating our cum out of her pussy together.
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Felching