JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » First Time Sex - Age?
Page: of 5   next > 
Kent Professional Jackinchatter

1500 posts since 2008-06-28
35 year old curious
Lots of threads here about how old you were when you had your first time jackoff experience.

But how old were you when you had your first real sex with a partner?

Not asking about when you first showed the neighborhood girl your little thingy and she played with it, while she showed you her little tits. I mean real sex with a girlfriend...where you got alone, got on top of her, did the hip thrusts, and put a load in her (or in your rubber). (Or first real gay sex, of course.)

My first time was in high school...junior year, age 17. We had had a lot of makeout dates, and I had played with her titties and fingered her. We got alone up in my bedroom and did the missionary position. I came fast, but got in maybe 10 strokes before I shot off. Wore a rubber.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
seedawg Novice Jackinchatter

36 posts since 2010-01-14
43 year old heterosexual from Inland Empire
I was 16, a sophomore in high school and I fucked this hot freshman. She was on the swim team with me and we spent most of that year enjoying each other in our swimsuits. Ha...So finally, someone had a party, we were drinking, she probably was more drunk than me, and we fucked. It was fun.

She was tight as hell, but she sucked my dick for a bit first, which was awesome, then by the time I started to fuck her I definitely didn't last that long. I think in a sign of things to come (heard she became a dirty whore), she had me shoot my load on your barely-there tits.

I can still jack off thinking about it.
Unregistered ?

i was 17 my gf at the time was addicted to dick. first time was in the back of my moms jeep in a church parking lot. pulled my pants down and she pulled her dress up and stradled me. i lasted about 5 min then blew. we had sex later that day in my bedroom, with my parents in the other end of the house. this time we both got completly naked, she got on top of me and i lasted 5 minutes before i blew again. wore a rubber both times and she had an orgasm both times.
Kent Professional Jackinchatter

1500 posts since 2008-06-28
35 year old curious
Hot first times guys. Shooting it on her tits. And I'm amazed at a first time that lasted five minutes. I did good to get in those ten strokes before I had to shoot.
Stonehard54 Amateur Jackinchatter

305 posts since 2010-01-07
70 year old curious from Grand junction Colorado
My time I was in the eigth grade! She was in the seventh. It was in the hay of her fathers ranch!. We played with each other , and I climbed on and we fucked! We were were fuck buddies until we both got married( not to each other) !
Pleasure and be pleasured
rainmaker3 Amateur Jackinchatter

302 posts since 2009-01-17
57 year old heterosexual from Indiana
I remember my first time like it was yesterday. I was 16 and it was Christmas eve. The best Christmas gift ever. My girlfriends mom asked me to stay the night but told me to stay on the sofa...(ya right) I ended up in my girls bed and we fucked 3 times... I wish I knew where she went but Ill never forget her.
Unregistered ?

15 with a neighbor girl. We had a "fort" which was an abandoned realestate office. A neighbor man gave us the key so we could use it as a fort. We went upstairs and were playing. Her panties came off and we got to messing around and it went in. We used that "fort" many times one summer.
Unregistered ?

18, but not for lack of trying! Had some handjobs, etc. before, but we both lost our cherries at the same time. With my parents asleep two rooms down!
Unregistered ?

doctor303 said:
18, but not for lack of trying! Had some handjobs, etc. before, but we both lost our cherries at the same time. With my parents asleep two rooms down!

Almost the same story! just my parents were away, lota fumbling around in the dark, was soo much better the second time around
matthewrobert Amateur Jackinchatter

391 posts since 2006-10-08
60 year old homosexual
I was 24...figuring out the gay thing slowed me down I guess...a friend let us use his apartment and we went wild...man it was funrazz
GREYEAGLE Amateur Jackinchatter

121 posts since 2006-02-20
77 year old
I was abt 10 or 11 yrs old.
UK-Matt Novice Jackinchatter

7 posts since 2010-02-13
37 year old homosexual from Gay in UK
I was not quite 16 and on holiday with my parents. One day, they went off on a trip leaving me all alone smooth

Met a guy and within about an hour I was a VERY happy boy.

I know I came pretty quickly from wanking myself after he'd fucked me - not the best sex ever but I so needed it!
Unregistered ?

13 for me. An older kid from down the street and I would get together after school to practice our wrestling moves. We both always wound up with erections and after a few times we would dry-hump our boners together and cum in our shorts. This eventually led to full-out naked frotting and went on for almost a year.
Unregistered ?

Summer I turned 25- first with a girlfriend that I broke up with shortly after, ... then 2 different fuck buddies... then a long term girlfriend.... all older, all with kids.... all but the first through personal ads
js06877 Professional Jackinchatter

1251 posts since 2009-03-08
77 year old from Connecticut
I was 19.
Page: of 5   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » First Time Sex - Age?