JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » First Time Sex - Age?
Page: < prev  of 5   next > 
palmer Skilled Jackinchatter

848 posts since 2007-06-30
70 year old curious from california
think we were both in our early 20's, she knew what she was doing and i didn't that's for sure. i was a long time bator by then but surely she knew i had my training wheels on when it came to sex. i loved exploring her...
its just sex
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Stroking regularly at 11, sex at 13
matmanic Amateur Jackinchatter

227 posts since 2006-02-17
heterosexual
my first time was an absolutely incredible surprise. i was 11 and home alone because i was sick from school. at school everyone was talking about getting sucked off and how great it would be to get sucked off. i really didn't have much of a clue what they were talking about, but thought it must feel good to have your cock sucked on. so i contemplated how i could accomplish this. it so happened that our "electro-lux" was sitting out not far from where i was, so i went over to investigate. i thought well it sucks and it has a hole big enough in the vacuum hose for my penis, maybe i should give this a try. i took off all my clothes and started the machine. i was a little apprehensive at first, but then stuck my small penis in the end of the hose. the metal hose end took hold of my penis and made it stretch and vibrate inside. it didn't feel too bad so i let it continue until my hips started to involuntarily to shake. i pulled the tube off my now convulsing cock and clear fluid was dripping out all over the floor. i was totally freaked out and was fearfully shaking. i thought i had really hurt myself good with this stupid idea. i wiped up the mess and put the vacuum away and kinda felt sick to my stomach for a couple hours and laid on the couch. scared of what had happened that day. about 3 days later i got curious again. i was afraid to tell anyone what i had done and wondered if i tried it again, would i get the same results. so being alone after school i got the vacuum out again. this time i was more prepared and had a wad of tissues nearby. i turned the machine on and stuck my dick in the end of the hose like before. the suction pulled me in and vibrated my cock and i could feel that unusual feeling starting again. just as i was about to go off i pulled the tube off and spewed the clear liquid into the tissues. wow... not too bad i thought and i'm not even afraid this time. my relationship with the electro-lux continued until my cock grew too big for comfort in the metal hose end and i graduated to using my lubricated hand.
swetedave Amateur Jackinchatter

163 posts since 2008-10-08
77 year old curious
I had a girlfriend from ages 13-16 .We had a lot of sex but not actual intercourse, I think her mother had her terrified of becoming pregnant. I would play with her breasts and pussy all I wanted, and then dry hump her with her jeans on, she would have an orgasm, then I would roll over and she would do me by hand. It was wonderful at the time. I would surly like to meet her again. She used to put a tiny bit of talcum powder in her bra, I still get an erection when I smell that powder to this day !
My first actual intercourse was with my next GF, when she was on her period. We felt that she couldn't get pregnant while on her period.
Striker58 Novice Jackinchatter

43 posts since 2009-12-01
72 year old curious from Indiana
I was 15, we were alone in the house, we both got naked and rubbed each other off. About 3 months later, I finally had my own car and she straddled me in the front seat, no condom, so we didn't finish that way. With her, it was mostly handjobs, but it got me by until I met my future wife.
Unregistered ?

Summer between Junior and Senior year in HS. Had been dating for about 6 months and had talked about having intercourse. With her parents gone one Saturday, we had the place and privacy to give it a try. I still vividly remember how good it felt as I entered her. Unfortunately, it felt so good that I didn't last very long.
kiwi_guy Novice Jackinchatter

48 posts since 2006-02-28
37 year old homosexual male from Auckland, New Zealand
I lost mine when i was 19/20. I was sick of being the only person out of my friends (not that they knew - they thought I was a slut! haha) who hadn't got laid. So i meet this guy online (he was 25 and a virgin too) who came over to mine and we fucked. Talk about awkward! Wasn't the best experience that's for sure! I guess it ruined it in the long run cause i wasn't attracted to the person. I should of waited cause i haven't yet experienced pleasurable sex with a person - the only person that has made me cum is myself (sad i know - god i have more issues than the Times lol). But what made it worse was the guy ended up stalking me which didn't turn out so well either....
sassydog Skilled Jackinchatter

994 posts since 2008-12-30
curious from South Carolina
About 14 she was a year younger than me and we were so scared to get her pregnant so we played for awhile and i pulled out before ejaculation,ummm so glad when she got her next periodsmile
reallyhardcock22 Novice Jackinchatter

4 posts since 2009-05-11
37 year old heterosexual from seattle
i was about 13 at the time. it was gr8.
randy128 Novice Jackinchatter

25 posts since 2009-12-16
36 year old curious from Southern California
I was 19, second year of college, we had been living together a couple months already. We were "taking it slow" and moved in together because of money issues.
Unregistered ?

I was 13 the first time I had a sexual experience. Sexual things were awesome then, are still awesome now!
ar_stroker Amateur Jackinchatter

411 posts since 2006-07-01
73 year old curious from ARkansas
i was 18 when i had sex for the first time.. sure wish i could have started younger... started jackin' around 10 or 11.
I luv jacking off
max4you61 Novice Jackinchatter

5 posts since 2009-12-15
62 year old heterosexual from SC
I was 17 the first time I had sex and it was with the wonderful woman I married. 48 now and I had never had sex with anyone else until about a year and a half ago when we got involved, as a couple, with some friends and group sex.
Unregistered ?

I was about 16 when I first screwed a random girl at a party and when I was 17 I got to fuck my JO bud.
Unregistered ?

My first true sexual experiece with a womam was at the age of 16. We were down in my basement talkig on the couch and before long,we were dry humping. She said that she could feel the rubbing of my cock, but wanted the real thing. Taking off our clothes, there I was with a tremendous hard-on
and she became startled at first (it was her first time as well.) But after the kissig ad touchy-feely thig,she told me to get on top of her and inserted it iside. I popped after a few thrusts. She was't disapointed, and took my hand and brought her offithat fashion. We did on other occassios have sex and I lasted much...much....longer with satisfied her.
Page: < prev  of 5   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » First Time Sex - Age?