JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » First Time Sex - Age?
Page: < prev  of 5   next > 
Ben Enlightened Jackinchatter
Cock of the walk
2998 posts since 2005-07-18
45 year old curious from St Paul, Minnesota
Creamaster said:
The poster right below you talks of having sex at age 10 with a partner who was 8. Does this violate the JC Terms of Reference about no dialogue concerning sex with children? I am asking you as you are a JC admin.

Does only that post bother you? Do any of the other ones in this thread bother you? Or are you just trolling?
I'm just a guy
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
kingron Amateur Jackinchatter

316 posts since 2010-11-19
112 year old homosexual from oklahoma city ok
I was 14 and he was 6 it was a neighbor boy his mom thought I was like his older brother we fucked every day for 6 years
Wiccan Army 13th airborne
colonelklink32 Novice Jackinchatter

43 posts since 2011-01-27
61 year old bisexual
i was 15 and a 35 yr old man had me suck his dick while he fingered my ass
KansasWood Skilled Jackinchatter

508 posts since 2006-06-20
72 year old bisexual male from Kansas City area
I was 16 and had art class with a Sr.girl that set across from me at a big art table. We talked a lot and one day she told me that she had seen her neighbor boy jacking off to rock-n-roll music and was stroking in time to the beat. She wanted to know why he would do that. I told her I had never jacked off to music. She asked if I did masturbate and I said sure. She asked if she could watch sometime. Long story short. We ended up at her house. Parents worked so alone. She set on the side of the bed and insisted that I strip and show her how I did it. Two times this happened and then she decided she should help me out. Ended up after about 2 weeks of playing around and her teasing me beyond belief she let me cum inside her. Didn't last long but had more than one condom so went for seconds. Had fun with her off and on the rest of the year.
Tinkertoy11 Amateur Jackinchatter

104 posts since 2010-12-31
44 year old curious from USA
I was 13, she was 12. I suppose it was a bad idea, but no harm came of it and we had a great time. Today she is married to a good friend and we all laugh about it, though with a proper disapproving air.
Happy Jacker
Unregistered ?

21 on my wedding night!
meatbeater Amateur Jackinchatter

270 posts since 2006-09-13
66 year old heterosexual from Midwestern US
Not until I was 25 (I was ridiculously shy around girls). By that time I'd probably masturbated about 4,000 times.

OMG finally fucking a real vagina was so awesome.
I'm a fist-fucking beatoff! See a video of me masturbating and pics of my hard dick! http://xhamster.com/user/rodpumper, and my new blog at http://xhamster.com/user/rodpumper/blog/1.html
SOLOinIL Amateur Jackinchatter

404 posts since 2006-10-07
59 year old curious from Michigan
With self about age 9, with a woman age 15
Bob472 Novice Jackinchatter

16 posts since 2009-07-13
69 year old bisexual from Minnetonka, MN
First time with another guy, when I was 13. First time with a female, age 25
Unregistered ?

first time with a guy, 13 first time with a gal, 18
Creamaster Professional Jackinchatter

1026 posts since 2009-03-14
60 year old bisexual from Ottawa, Ontario
I don't know what "trolling" means as I have not learned many net terms yet. (I just recently learned what LMFAO means!) That said, this post is the most egregious of all those mentioning children having sex.
Do you crave big balls?
Kent Professional Jackinchatter

1500 posts since 2008-06-28
35 year old curious
Creamaster...Trolling is making comments on a forum for the sole purpose of creating controversy. I think Ben was suggesting that maybe you were raising the underage question for that purpose.

Surely it is improper to talk about adults (18+) having sex with underage people (17 or younger). But this is not the same thing as talk about your own masturbation and sex experiences in your younger years, either by yourself or with another person of approximately the same age.

I even read a post on here once which objected to someone who had posted a message which talked about his own first masturbation experience at the age of 12. This is an almost universal experience among boys at about that age. And the person who raised that as an issue surely was "trolling."
Unregistered ?

My first time was with my g/f...i was 19...we necked and i fondled her breasts during a movie...we drove to a secluded parking lot, and she told me how crazy my fondling her was making her...then she reached down and stroked my VERY hard cock through my jeans and asked me how i liked it...i told her i loved it...so she said we need to take care of that next time...we wound up finding a big oak tree on the other side of a hill from the road the next date...we both stripped...and she guided my virgin cock into hey cherry pussy...we took our time...and when i broke her hymen slid all the way in deeply...it felt sooo wonderful...we fucked faster and faster, but i came in about ten minutes...just couldn't hold back...it wasn't until the next day, when we fucked that i could make her cum, too...it was so wonderful, and makes me hard just sitting here and relating it to all of you!
evilmonkey Amateur Jackinchatter

114 posts since 2007-07-25
53 year old bisexual from California
First time with a girl, I was 16. With a boy, I was 11.
stay horny, my friend
smitty69 Novice Jackinchatter

26 posts since 2010-08-22
48 year old curious from ottawa
yeah i was a late bloomer....21 with my wife...g/f at the time..since then though we were in the swinger lifestyle so it made up for the late start...lol
34 y/o wm from ottawa
Page: < prev  of 5   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » First Time Sex - Age?