JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » JackinChat » Support » Urgent Community Action Required: Addressing Trolling
Page: of 2   next > 
LibertyFlux Novice Jackinchatter

22 posts since 2023-10-09
27 year old
To all of the intelligent people who are opposed to the troll who thinks that "men who suck cock are not straight":

Within our community, there are obviously individuals who have differing views about the sexual orientation of men who choose to engage in sucking cock. However, this troll's singular obsession and fixation on the matter go beyond healthy discussion, suggesting a troubling preoccupation that disrupts our community's harmony, and hints at a serious mental health issue in this troll.

This particular individual, has persistently disrupted our community with their close-minded and repetitive behavior. They consistently engage in confrontations without considering alternate viewpoints, stubbornly perpetuating the same arguments. Furthermore, this individual appears to hold delusions that their actions only draw concern from a singular adversary, overlooking the collective dissatisfaction shared by numerous members regarding their trolling tactics.

Over the course of the past few years, this individual has maintained multiple accounts within the community, such as openphillyguy, ILickDick, Philllyjerkr, Phillyphag and MANY others. Some accounts are evidently viewed as disposable by them, or intended for quick unregistering, while others are carefully safeguarded to avoid being flagged and banned due to past infractions. Unsurprisingly, certain accounts they hold dear remain mostly uninvolved in bickering or trolling behavior, raising suspicions about their motives. One such account, Lovecock, is particularly cherished and is seemingly being preserved (and for the most part left untargeted).

I implore the forum members who share these concerns to address this issue collectively, directing our efforts towards holding this individual accountable and ensuring their trolling activity is no longer tolerated within our community. We urge the community to scrutinize the Lovecock account, which appears to be a prized possession of this individual, and consider appropriate action to maintain the integrity of our forum.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
phiIipsmyth Amateur Jackinchatter

324 posts since 2023-10-05
41 year old
You are absolutely correct. ILickDick and Lovecock are the same person. We all know that Rod kicked off ILickDick following his constant trolling and idiotic behavior.

Lovecock seems to be obsessed with pressurising straight men into questioning their own sexuality and throws tantrums when he's called out.

A nasty and vile creature.

Thank you IsaacHunt. Kicking off GoAheadAndBanMe was your finest hour.
LibertyFlux Novice Jackinchatter

22 posts since 2023-10-09
27 year old
Rodsmum said:
Best comment on here today.

Ps, remember men who suck cock aren't straight.

Look it up in any good dictionary under faggot.

As stated in the original post, there are obviously individuals who have differing views about the sexual orientation of men who choose to engage in sucking cock. However, this troll's singular obsession and fixation on the matter go beyond healthy discussion, suggesting a troubling preoccupation that hints at a serious mental health issue in this troll.
Unregistered ?

Love open minded perv chats and fun

41 year old
This idiot user going by the name sadandpathetic is formerly ILickDick and later GoAheadAndBanMe and many many others.

His other account is Lovecock.

This is all FACT.
spIotchey Amateur Jackinchatter

227 posts since 2023-10-11
100 year old
Hi I am the troll splotch that Rod banned. I am back with multiple accounts you can message me on any of them here are a few
splotchy with a lower case L
spIotchy with an upper case i
LibertyFlux with a lower case L
LibertyFIux with an upper i
Nicks2
TROLLsucksCOCK
And of course dogetog.
I am compulsive and controlling so I need multiple accounts to troll todays topics. I am mentally challenged as you can tell with my gummy Bear retarded poems in multiple threads of that. I post about the most pathetic topics that have nothing to do with masturbation since I do not have a functioning penis and I live all alone with no friends or family. Please read my poems and give me the attention I crave. Read and laugh at all my posts in every one of todays topics. I am a pathetic troll that demands attention. I love to talk to my other accounts to make it look like I am different members. Hopefully I am fooling them. I cycle through all my profiles so I make it more believable
semenobsessedfreaks Novice Jackinchatter

12 posts since 2023-10-11
24 year old
LibertyFlux said:
To all of the intelligent people who are opposed to the troll who thinks that "men who suck cock are not straight":

Within our community, there are obviously individuals who have differing views about the sexual orientation of men who choose to engage in sucking cock. However, this troll's singular obsession and fixation on the matter go beyond healthy discussion, suggesting a troubling preoccupation that disrupts our community's harmony, and hints at a serious mental health issue in this troll.

This particular individual, has persistently disrupted our community with their close-minded and repetitive behavior. They consistently engage in confrontations without considering alternate viewpoints, stubbornly perpetuating the same arguments. Furthermore, this individual appears to hold delusions that their actions only draw concern from a singular adversary, overlooking the collective dissatisfaction shared by numerous members regarding their trolling tactics.

Over the course of the past few years, this individual has maintained multiple accounts within the community, such as openphillyguy, ILickDick, Philllyjerkr, Phillyphag and MANY others. Some accounts are evidently viewed as disposable by them, or intended for quick unregistering, while others are carefully safeguarded to avoid being flagged and banned due to past infractions. Unsurprisingly, certain accounts they hold dear remain mostly uninvolved in bickering or trolling behavior, raising suspicions about their motives. One such account, Lovecock, is particularly cherished and is seemingly being preserved (and for the most part left untargeted).

I implore the forum members who share these concerns to address this issue collectively, directing our efforts towards holding this individual accountable and ensuring their trolling activity is no longer tolerated within our community. We urge the community to scrutinize the Lovecock account, which appears to be a prized possession of this individual, and consider appropriate action to maintain the integrity of our forum.

Hi I am the troll splotch that Rod banned. I am back with multiple accounts you can message me on any of them here are a few
Nicks2
TROLLsucksCOCK
And of course dogetog.
I am compulsive and controlling so I need multiple accounts to troll todays topics. I am mentally challenged as you can tell with my gummy Bear retarded poems in multiple threads of that. I post about the most pathetic topics that have nothing to do with masturbation since I do not have a functioning penis and I live all alone with no friends or family. Please read my poems and give me the attention I crave. Read and laugh at all my posts in every one of todays topics. I am a pathetic troll that demands attention. I love to talk to my other accounts to make it look like I am different members. Hopefully I am fooling them. I cycle through all my profiles so I make it more believable
semenobsessedfreaks Novice Jackinchatter

12 posts since 2023-10-11
24 year old
Nicks2
TROLLsucksCOCK
And of course dogetog.
spIotchey Amateur Jackinchatter

227 posts since 2023-10-11
100 year old
Nicks2
TROLLsucksCOCK
And of course dogetog.
Nicks2
TROLLsucksCOCK
And of course dogetog.
Nicks2
TROLLsucksCOCK
And of course dogetog.
Nicks2
TROLLsucksCOCK
And of course dogetog.
Nicks2
TROLLsucksCOCK
And of course dogetog.
Nicks2
TROLLsucksCOCK
And of course dogetog.
Nicks2
TROLLsucksCOCK
And of course dogetog.
Nicks2
TROLLsucksCOCK
And of course dogetog.
Nicks2
TROLLsucksCOCK
And of course dogetog.
Nicks2
TROLLsucksCOCK
And of course dogetog.
Nicks2
TROLLsucksCOCK
And of course dogetog.
bussyboi Novice Jackinchatter

5 posts since 2023-10-12
37 year old
WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE!

41 year old
bussyboi said:

There's a troll who keeps getting owned and then has tantrums.
GoAheadAndBananaraMe Novice Jackinchatter

11 posts since 2023-10-09
40 year old
bussyboi said:

The troll by the name of splotchy was owned big time by philipsmyth.

I've not laughed so much since JackLeyton owned ILickDick.
splotchey Amateur Jackinchatter

241 posts since 2023-10-11
100 year old
splotchey rules

41 year old
GoAheadAndBananaraMe said:
The troll by the name of splotchy was owned big time by philipsmyth.

I've not laughed so much since JackLeyton owned ILickDick.

Me too
Unregistered ?

He laugh when we own our other profiles, it gives us so much joy, a sense of purpose in our otherwise boring, lonely lives.
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » JackinChat » Support » Urgent Community Action Required: Addressing Trolling