JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Stopping wanking during orgasm
Page: of 4   next > 
Barefoot Amateur Jackinchatter

152 posts since 2005-08-27
41 year old curious from Wales, UK
I've found that if I stop wanking at any point during orgasm, I stop cumming and it feels quite uncomfortable. I've seen videos of guys who can wank until it's obvious they're about to cum, then just let go and let it fly "hands free". Can anybody else do this? Am I the unusual one?
"Going barefoot feels like secretly going naked in public."
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

If I stop stroking when I cum the orgasm doesnt seem as intense. Also it helps to keep the milk flowing when I keep stroking.
Unregistered ?

If I stop strokling at the point of orgasm I feel it is a whole differnet experience and I like it. It works out a lot better if i've been edging.
Unregistered ?

I have to keep stroking while I'm cumming. Now trying to keep it at the same speed, not slowing down, that's another thing.
metallic_loki Novice Jackinchatter

27 posts since 2006-03-25
40 year old heterosexual
yeah, I'm with you do. If i stop masturbating in the middle of an orgasm, it hurts and feels real uncomfortable
Danny Skilled Jackinchatter

628 posts since 2005-08-16
38 year old bisexual from MO
I've done that several times. When I feel the first contraction or two, I know i'm goin over the edge and I quit strokin it. I still orgasm, but the cum doesn't really squirt very hard and it feels a little uncomfortable. I lose my hardon real fast and I sort of pee out the last of my load.
lovetojack Skilled Jackinchatter

651 posts since 2005-08-29
29 year old curious male from USA
Sometimes when I stop stroking before orgasm, I can cum and then start stroking and cum again. Anyone else do that?
LTJ
Unregistered ?

It takes lots of practice but I can masturbate to the point of orgasm and then stop and let it flow. I just have to relax and it comes out. Then, like lovetojack, I can masturbate another load.

I don't do it very often becasue I really like shooting my stuff.
barefoot_preppie Novice Jackinchatter

86 posts since 2006-04-12
40 year old heterosexual from Connecticut
I definitely don't stop stroking. In fact, I'll keep stroking for a minute or two AFTER I shoot.
I love stroking my cock as much as I hate wearing shoes!
Unregistered ?

I prefer to keep on stroking for a short while afterwards as well. It feels really relaxing. I don't like stopping just before as the orgasm loses some punch for me. I can however go again immediatly after.
jackin_daily Skilled Jackinchatter

624 posts since 2005-12-07
62 year old heterosexual from UK
I usually stop stroking just as my orgasm starts as I find stimulation as I cum quite uncomfortable. My cum still flows though despite not stroking myself
Proud to be called a wanker
Unregistered ?

I've stroked like that for years. I have found it almost painful to stroke thru my orgasms, perhaps due to a larger load (not really sure). But I've never had much of a problem with just letting go. It could just be a personal preference.
Mgs Amateur Jackinchatter

205 posts since 2005-08-16
curious male
I usually stroke though, but now and again I'll stop and let it shoot. Feels good either way.
AveragePenis Amateur Jackinchatter

176 posts since 2006-02-12
35 year old bisexual
Well I have stopped a few times and let my cock shoot w/o me touching it but it's no good and the cum only streems out it does not fly. If I keep stroking I shoot VERY far.
Unregistered ?

Many times I take it right up to the point of cumming then go "hands free" and relax my muscles "down there". My cock twitches like crazy and the cumm sorta oozes out but I find my cock stays hard (especially if I'm wearing a cock ring or strap) and I find I don't lose my desire to keep stroking or fucking or sucking or whatever I'm doing at the time. Then I can start stroking again immediately. I recommend this if you like the idea of eating your own cumm but seem to lose the desire to after you shoot. This way, for me anyway, I don't lose my desire and eat it all up as I strt stroking again. I have done this up to 5 times in a row and found it to be a HUGE turn on!!! But eventually I'll lose control and stoke it through to the end!!!
Page: of 4   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Stopping wanking during orgasm